Broken Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now just got here!" one of the girls yelled over the noise of the music. The evening went great, each girl was paired off with a guy, Rachael being paired of with KC. They dance, chatted, and the guys even bought them drinks. It wasn't until the fifth drink that Rachael notice that her friends had disappeared one by one.

"KC where is everyone?" she felt herself getting sleep and found it hard to keep standing.

"Don't worry the guys just wanted to get to know them better, so they took them to their rooms up stairs!" his voice was cloudy she thought as he helped her out of the crowded club. What had made her go with him was her drunken stupider, as she came to she could hear the screams of the other girls.

"Shut up!" that was followed the sounds of fist meeting flash. She could see her friends being stripped be KC and his friends. One by one they were stripped and then tire and gagged. When it was her turn she didn't know why but she screamed for him, she screamed out for Atreyu with all her might.

"No ones going to help you!" KC was right she turned her back on the one person who had always been there for her, boom she felt a sharp pain as all the wind left her lungs from the kick she just received.

"Hey you got the cameras setup and ready to go right?"

"Yeah which girl goes first KC?"

"Will do this one first..."

The girls watch as one of their friends was lifted from the floor and throw on the bed. So what had once been five guys had become eight. So as the others worked the cameras two stripped and placed them selves on her. One at her face and the other between her legs, Rachael could see the tears running down her frightened friend's bruised face. Just as they were about to started there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?!" KC asked from his camera. No one answered, only knocked again so KC sent on one his friends to go check the door.

"You know you fucker are so goddamn noisy I'm having one hell of a time trying to get laid next door." A shirtless Atreyu said from the sliding glass door. Rachael felt her heart lighten, he heard her. They where safe... The guy just stood there for a minute before KC spoke up.

"And what are you planning to do on your own?"

"Nothing... I just came over to ask you to keep it down." She felt her heart drop as he had looked at her as he said it. His garnet eyes were so cold so very cold. She couldn't help but cry. "Though if you give me this lil bitch I'll keep quit!" he said as he walked over to her bent down and pulling her up by her hair, "You see I own her for ratting me out! You know now I have the school looking into my past... that shit ain't cool!"

"No I don't think so. If you're as smart as the tests say you are Atreyu you will just forget what you've seen and leave." KC word held a hide threat which Atreyu didn't miss, so he let go of her hair and walked back out of the room thought the sliding glass door. Rachael had noticed that before he let her go he dropped a cell between her and one of the other girls and it was on. A few second passed,

"Dude do you think we should stop?" the other guys were getting scared someone know what they were doing and know the girls too.

"Noh he don't care what happens to the bitches you heard what he said right. Beside Jeff you can just go over and that care of him, now where the hell is Chris?" As Jeff opened the door to the balcony he was knocked backwards by a louder cracking sound.

"Wooow I love the sound of ribs being broken by a bat!" Atreyu stood there with a wood bat and wear a malevolence smile.

"So one or two?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"Your boy Chris one or two broken legs?" no sooner as he asked that Chris was flung back in to the room and twelve Black, White, Latino and Asian guys entered behind him.

"If they move before I untie the girls break their legs." Atreyu order and the twelve nodded. One by one the girls were untied and placed by the balcony door.

"So I was welling to turn my back on this shit and your answer was to send some one to shut me up?" the smile had not left his face as he paced back and fort before the naked girls.

"Collect all the cameras, we can sell them and get these girls clothes." Two of the guys he brought gather the cams as one gather the girls' clothes. As he handed them to the girls he stared a little too hard at their nudeness which caused Atreyu to place the tip of the bat against his Adam's apple,

"You must not like being a live. Don't fucken stare, it ain't nice!" The guy swallowed loudly and nodded "Go!" and he did.

"Now as for the eight of you, this is what were going to do were going to let you go and well keep these girls and cameras. Now grab you friends and leave!" KC and his friends picked up the battered Jeff and Chris and headed for the door.

"Oh yeah Mr. Ashley I hope I don't see you Monday at school and if the cop show up for me, well I hope your parents and little sister at 124 S. Richmond Dr. lock the door at night."

The smile was gone and KC could tell that this was not a threat but a promise. He nodded and they left. "Why did you lot them leave? Look what they did to us!"

Rachael cried, "Shut up! Matt is Joe and his guys here yet?"

"Yeah they got the pictures of the bastards that you sent to them earlier. He said thanks for the ass." Atreyu smile at this.

"Aright you guys can go back to the party and take care of the runt, teacher what it means to be a member of SDW and how we treat women." He nodded and two who the other bangers grabbed the one who had been the only one starring at the girls well they where naked and getting dress.

Rachael and the other set in the living room at Atreyu's house as he, Caria, and his grandmother fixed them up after they had been washed up. "What happen to these poor girls Hon?"

"They got in over their heads Gram don't worry the guys that didn't won't be doing it again." He said was he placed a bandage over a cut on one of the girl's waist.

"Well it's a good thing they left your faces alone." Caria stated as she help the girls into long shirt for them to sleep in.

"Why did you help us?" one of the girls asked as Atreyu placed a cold patch on her back,

"No reason."

After each girl had been treated and changed Caria and his grandmother went to get blankets as Atreyu answered his cell, "What, why the fuck you calling me? No their not ok but at lest we stopped it before shit happed that couldn't be taken back. Did you deal with the runt? Good. Joe took those fucker back to the station are? Cool, what are they being charged with? Alright I'll tell them. Later."

He hung up as his grandmother entered the room, "How was that Hon?"

"Matt his brother Joe, the cop I know said the ones who hurt these girls have been arrested for the disturbing the peace. And he wanted to know if you girls wanted to file charges, so they can get them for attempted rape." they all shook their heads no.

"You know you all did nothing wrong right?"

"We know Ma'am!" one girl said as she broke down.

"It's okay Hon, if the police don't do anything I'm sure Atreyu and his friends well." The old white woman looked at her grandson who had started looking though his cell and PDA.

"Yeah it's me I thought I'd take you up on your offer. Ok I'll see you tomorrow for breakfast." He hung-up he placed six more calls then went to his room. Ten minutes later he returned with a knapsack, "I'll be back in a few days Gram, these girls are staying at Rachael house for our four day weekend. But Uncle Hanley not home this weekend..."

"Don't worry Hon, they'll stay right here." Rachael looked at him this was the Atreyu she remembered worrying about other. He turned those garnet eyes onto the girls as they laid on the quilts and blankets.

"Don't worry I'm going to make tonight events go away kay!" Then he was gone.

It was Sunday afternoon that he came back, he smelt of alcohol, drugs and sex. The look he wore was of someone darned of all energy. "Don't worry Gram the only thing I took were some no-dozes, I didn't drink or take any drugs. I didn't get these Xs for nothing." He smiled weakly at the living room full of women.

"I'll tell you all what's going to happen to the fuckers later but right now I need to go to sleep." It was as if he lost all his strength, his body just fell to the floor.

"What do you think happened?"

"I don't know, but who would have thought that Atreyu would stick his neck out for us after we treated he so badly over the years."

"That's the thing about my grandson girls, no matter what he can't help but to get involved when he see the weak being mistreated!" Rachael thought back to all the time as kid he would do that. Even if he got beat up or hurt it never stopped jumping into a fight or helping someone in trouble. How his goal was when he grow-up was to be a Street King.

"When I run there streets, I will make this one of the safest towns in the state... no the whole country!" And since he came home he had. Within a year they the SDW ran the two main gangs out of town and destroyed the smaller ones, within six month cut off the entire drug trafficking in the town. That was something the police had spent the last 10 years trying to do. After two years the crime rate had fallen to less then 10%, the economy grow 50% after they brought business into town, and they started up programs for the community. All in all he had did what he said he would using minimal violence... but the community at large know non of these, the town's mayor and polices force took credit for everything. The only ones who know any of these were the SDW members and some of their families, the people they helped and some others who didn't want to been known. So Rachael spent the rest of the afternoon telling her friends the truth about her and the "Nerd" Atreyu.

The sound of running water woke Rachael who was in the guest room closest to the bathroom with the other girls. She laid their waiting for it to go off once it did she realized she needed to go pee so she got up quietly and tip toed to the restroom. As she came out she noticed Caria heading down stairs, she was going to call out to her but something made her stop. So instead she silently followed her, Caria stopped in front of the basement door and looked around almost as if to make sure no one was up. After realizing it was clear she opened the door and disappeared. Rachael waited at the entrance of the kitchen for a few minutes then made her way to the door. 'Way is she going into Atreyu's room this late at night for?' she wondered as she gently descended the basement steps. She stopped when she heard their voices,

"Oww, that look like it hurts how'd that happen?"

"Lots just said I got in bed with a few devils this weekend!" he laughed.

"So did it all go well then? I know Gram was worried when you came in and just collapsed like that... so was I! I mean we finally got to be together and... I wish it was me you loved like that..."

"I'm ok these no reason to worry I'm tough. So it doesn't hurt much... see. Don't be silly of course I love you Amoureux (sweetheart). Why wouldn't I?"

Rachael could her Caria crying, she could understand how she felt, she was scared shitless as she watch he just fall like that earlier. But part of her was pissed as the words keep repeated in her head, "Finally got to be together? And of course I love you. " part of her wanted to just go in and tell Atreyu how she felt and tell Caria he was hers and the other part wanted to run back up stairs... but something drove her down the stairs. Upon reaching the landing she was stopped by what she saw. He had his back to her as he set on his bed held Caria around the waist, his head resting on her chest as she straddled his thighs. Her eyes her closed as tears flowed from them as she ran her fingers through his wet hair. Rachael was floored not because of the embrace between the two but the waterfall matches down the length of his back, she could feel the red hot tears forming in her as she started to turn.

"Rachael did I wake you up?" Caria's question came out so innocent that the tears just started to fall her Rachael.

"What why?" Caria got up off of him and walked swiftly over to Rachael and hugged her, "It okay, his said it didn't hurt."

Caria then lead her to the bed and Atreyu turned to face the two girls, "How long have you been there?" he asked setting there in just a towel. She didn't answer.

"Well thanks you for just interrupted us, I can forget about getting in to Caria's panties now." He stared her down with those garnet eyes of his. It was then that Caria surprised Rachael as she hit him upside the head,

"We can't do that, that would be incest big brother!" she was beet red because of his word and he just smiled up at the red eyed Rachael.

"We'll I just came down to check on you. But now I can see you two need to talk so I'll leave you two alone now big brother. Goodnight!" as she started to leave Atreyu grabbed her arm and pulled her back in to his lap then kissed her. It wasn't a lovers kiss but it was more then a brotherly one, once it broke she just stared at him not knowing what to say or do.

"It a thank you for helping me and an early valentine gift! Besides if no one knows it doesn't count." his voice was full of love as he, he kissed her one more time this one clearly a lovers kiss and when it was over he then nudged her butt to make her go. "Goodnight lil sister!"

Atreyu just set there arms starched out gripping Rachael's waist, "Jealous of Caria are we? Well if you'd like you can have one too!"

"Wait she's your sister? I thought you two we're just old friends... pen-pals?" this was to much for her.

"You know she's a year younger then me, same mom... different dads. We were pen- pals as kids that is how we knew each other." he laughed again.

"It was fun when we sent each other pictures of our families. Mom was in both photos. To say I was shocked would be an understatement."

He went quit for a few minutes before speaking again, "But I was happy. I had a little sister... more family not just Gram."

Then he was quit again as he pulled her into him until she straddled his lap. At 6ft she had a few inches on him so his head rested against her soft pillowy beast. "We uses to set like this all the time when we were kids didn't we... Rachael? Only difference is now you have these and more of this!" he said as he pressed his face into her silk coved beasts and cupped her cotton clad ass.

"Hey keep your hand to yourself mister!" Rachael squealed as she pretended to wiggle free.

"Hey if you keep doing that..." She realized why he had stopped talking. She had forgotten he was only wearing a towel and she didn't have much more on herself, only one of her dad's old dress shirts and a pair of panties. She felt it rub against the front of them as she set all her weight down on his lap till skin meet skin. It was so soft Rachael didn't realize she said it.

"Wow I did this to you!" to answer her Atreyu rolled his hips and tilted his head to kiss her.

"Noh that's the flash light I keep under my towel in case it gets to dark down there!" he said this with a duh kinda look on his childish face.

"So Tink what do you think?" he hadn't' called her that in years. It was the nickname he had given her because she wore her blonde hair in a pixie cut. He stated to kiss her neck,

"I don't know Trey... what do you think?" he rolled his hips a once more she was getting wet for him as he for her.

"I think I'll show you how I feel."

This time he was the soft spoken one as he turned them onto the bed and lowered her onto her back. As he looked down at her with his garnet eyes, she noticed the tears that formed in them, "What's wrong?" she asked and she placed a hand on his cheek. Which he cupped with his own,

"You don't know how long I've wait and how hard it was to do so." She stated as he looked so deep into her eyes that she know he was telling the truth. That she had waited too, that everything she did was to keep him to her self.

"May I?" his fingers were on the buttons of her shirt, she nods so he undoes they one by one taking his time, deep down knowing this will probably be the first and last time they do this. Once finished he ran the tips of his fingers over her beach tanned skin. First down he moved the left side of her body, circling her cinnamon color nipple. Then over her rib cage, around her naval then back up the right side. Atreyu repeated this until he felt Goosebumps rise on her skin, and then he used his tongue. The only difference was as he circled each nipple he would take it into his mouth. Pulling suck and lightly biting till they were as hard pebbles and the size of tosses rolls.

"Do you want to stop?"

She just shook her head "No." She watch as he tied his hair up, and for the first time noticed the bandage a rounded his neck. She set up and reached out and touched his neck,

"What happened?" he turned his head down and a sheepish smile formed.

"The price one pays to make things go away." They hadn't been this close in years so she noticed many new things, here the another set size 6 flesh tone pugs in his ears, the fact he had freckles or that he had crimson high lights in his brown-black hair or that fact that if she looked close enough at them his garnet color of his iris it became lighter as it neared the pupil instead of growing darker. Since she hadn't removed her hand,

"Rachael you can remove it if you want but if you do... I get to take off these!" his said as he hooded both middle fingers into her panties. Pulling on them so that the material cut into her lip and show sights of damping.

She leaned forward, "Deal."

She breathed do to the assault his thumbs launched on her lower lips. He rubbed then up and down in small circular motions as he lightly opened and closed them. As he did this Rachael's small hands fumbled as she tried to get the tape and bandage on his neck to come off. Once Rachael was able to undo the wraps around Atreyu's neck she was about to see the "Price" he paid. Tattooed over his Adam's apple was a set of hands in prier, with a broken halo hanging from them. In the golden band of the halo was a set of number which she read aloud, "02-19-22?" he got a real sad look in his eyes as he look up at her,

"Remember that, it's a number code... If something happens to me..." he didn't finish instead he reach up and draw her face to his and kiss her with and intensity she didn't know he had. Any thought of what he had just said what pushed deep into the back of her mind, a fact he was hoping for.

Atreyu had a dreadful feeling about how the deals he made where going to play out. Yes he was known for using violence to help the weak and helpless and he never left any evidence that he or the members of SDW had any part of the "Events." But some how what should have been a "You need these done... I'll do it if you do this for me." Kind of deal, but it didn't play out like that, one deal turned into another, which turned into another, and another. When it finally stopped Atreyu wake to find himself in bed with two passed out women and form next to him simply reading,

"Mr. Valentino, Monday the 14th of February at 0600 a driver will be at 13th and Main. Be there or the deals off. From: your new employers at The Goldberg Foundation."

But he had to push this in the back of his mind, for now the only thoughts he wanted were of the woman in front of him. She felt his tongue bush against her lips so she aloud it to enter her mouth. She had kissed him a few times as children, and like always he must have eaten something sweet before kissing her. But that wasn't the case it was him that was sweet. He broke the off and kissed his way down her soft stomach, over her naval and stopped at the top of her little boy shorts. With almost painfully slow hands he began to inch them off, rubbing her pussy lips as he did. "Hmm a Stripper Patch on a Cotton Tail?!" He had them at her hips when he lifted one leg at a time so that the rested against his chest as he kneed under her, she could feel something large, warm and round gliding alongside the slit of her wet pussy lips, "What would Danny have done?" she felt a slight pressure as the round things parted then ever so faintly.