Brooke Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers

I removed my face from her pussy and crawled up on top of her. She grabbed my hard cock and pressed it against the entrance to her pussy while I pushed forward, entering her with full force.

"Oh god, yes, yes, fuck me Steven. Fuck me hard!"

I was so turned on by this time that I almost lost control as I drove my hard cock into my sister's wet pussy. It felt so fucking good as I slid into her, and the feeling of her almost bare pussy felt so good against my nearly hairless crotch. I didn't know that the absence of pubic hair would make this much difference, but the feeling was fucking erotic. I slammed into her hard, causing her to scream out in pleasure.

"Oh god, yes that feels so fucking good, Steven! Oh god, fuck me harder."

I increased the pace and rhythm of my thrusts as I drove my hard cock in and out of my sister's sweet cunt. The feeling was more intense than ever as we fucked. I reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands as I plowed into her with terrific force. We were in a rapid rhythm. She would bring her cunt up to meet my cock as I thrust into her. Brooke kept shouting obscenities as we fucked harder and faster. I watched as her tits bounced with each thrust, which turned me on even more. God, I wanted her. We continued fucking for quite a long time, with each thrust going deeper and harder, and Brooke shouting louder and louder.

My hands were grabbing her ass, pulling her into me hard with each thrust. I reached back and grabbed her legs, and placed them on my shoulders, causing her to move up slightly as I fucked straight down into her.

"Oh, yes, Oh yes, fuck me! God this feels so fucking good," she shouted.

The look on her face was driving me crazy. She gets the most erotic expression when we fuck, and this was the most intense look I've ever seen on her face. It was like she was in a different world as we made love. I leaned forward and kissed her hard, while my hands were still grasping her ass. Brooke threw her arms around my head and kissed me passionately, with plenty of tongue, as we continued fucking.

"Oh god, Oh god," she screamed, "I'm coming, Steven, I'm coming!" she shouted as her body began to shake beneath me. I could feel the walls of her cunt clamp tightly around my hard cock as I continued to fuck my sister. She shouted louder, with a string of obscenities I'd never heard her utter, which surprised me a bit.

"Oh yes, Steven, that's it, keep fucking me."

As Brooke reached her orgasm, it was like her pussy was milking the cum out of my cock. I lost it, and began shooting my sperm inside of her. They were intense ejaculations. I shot one load and then another into her. I could feel my balls tighten as they emptied inside my sister. Even though I had cum, I continued fucking her hard, and she continued shouting at me to fuck her harder.

I finally gave out, and collapsed on top of her. I removed my hands from her ass and pulled her face to mine and drove my tongue into her mouth as she did the same to me. Her hands were all over my back, and then dropped to my ass as she pulled me into her. Her legs wrapped around my waist, holding me tight as I emptied the little remaining seed I had into her.

I left my cock inside my sister as we kissed and she continued rubbing my ass. God this was awesome. I wanted to fuck her all night, but my cock gave out. As we kissed, it slipped out of her as I stayed on top of her.

Brooke continued kissing me wildly as our orgasms subsided.

"Oh my god," she said. "God, that was great, Steven. Will you lick me out?" she asked.

I didn't think twice, and lowered my face to her freshly fucked pussy, and licked away at her, bringing her more pleasure. She wrapped her legs around my head, holding me tight against her pussy as I licked our combined juices from her cunt. Some had dribbled out, and I licked it off of her inner thigh and beneath her cunt. I licked all the was down her ass, getting as much of it as I could. Brooke raised herself up a little, allowing me to reach her ass with my tongue. The aroma was driving me crazy as I licked her, even licking her ass. I lapped away from her ass to her pussy and back to her ass as she clamped down harder with her legs. She finally relaxed her grip on me, and I licked from her ass to her pussy, to her abdomen, her tits, and then to her lips. We kissed hard as we held each other.

"Oh my god, Steven, I loved that. God I loved that."

I rolled over on my side and pulled Brooke over to me. Looking into her eyes, I said, "Brooke, I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Steven. I'm so glad we discovered how much we love each other. We're going to have such a good time. I'm so looking forward to us moving in together."

"Yeah, me too. We're going to make this work, I know we are. There are details to cover, but we're going to make this work. I promise you."

"We'll make it work. We have to. I couldn't imagine going away to college without you now. There's no way I'm going to St. Mary's without you. We have to work this out."

"We will, we will," I said to reassure her. "There's no way I'm going to let you go away without me."

We kissed again, pressing our bodies against each other. Neither of us wanted to move, it felt so fucking good. I reached over and turned off the light, and held her tight as we fell asleep.

TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers