All Comments on 'Brooke the Cheerleader'

by colonelstiffy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot................

This story is so so so hot, my pussy is burning from just masturbating. Keep the stories cumming............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Way too short!

How am I supposed to get into the story, when it's over in ten paragraphs? Please people, rather than producing a multi-part short story, flesh it out a little, and give us a chance to climax!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Length

Great story, but it needed to be longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A bit short

It was good but the story was very short. The sex part of the story only lasted about 2 or 3 paragraphs.

Still it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Short story

i was in the story and it ended it needs to be a bit longer next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Good, what there WAS of it, NEway.

Please extend your wtitten submissions so that I can do more than acheive Erection, Col. <sigh> I love how it was going, but then they fell asleep!

Dammit.

The part that you submitted is very nice, though. The encounter needed 2 last longer, however! Perhaps more detailed descriptions of the characters' bodies would help. I mean its nice that you fancy Big knockers, but a bit more description of the REST of their bodies would help enormously! I, personally, like tits I can fot into my hand or mouth. More seems like a big waste, 2 ME! I mean: I KNOW that there R some guys, including yourself, who think that Breasts the size of Texas would B swell, but that is just nonsense 2 me. The erotic content was superb, however!

those ladies ought 2 get 2gether again 4 a more extended session, U know! One that provides more than a stiffy 4 me, you see.

<sigh>

:p

tastes GR8, Less Filling too!

Yum, pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
pussy soaked

my pussy is squirting everywhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Garbage

Take a writing class and learn to proofread for errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous