Brooke's New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamyer
dreamyer
8 Followers

"This is Brooke. She lives next door. She brought us some delicious treats to welcome us to the neighborhood." The suggestive tone in her voice sent a thrill like a caress along Brooke's skin.

"Great." His voice was rough with sleep. Brooke caught the scent of his skin, warm and masculine, as he passed her. He crossed the room to Trish, bending to nuzzle her neck, wrapping his thick, well muscled arms around her. The size of him surprised Brooke, though she'd seen him already. Being as close as she was, standing just a few feet away, she felt tiny in comparison. He stood at least a half foot above she and Trish and was broad enough in his shoulders to crush them both against his chest with little to no effort. She admired his back as he squeezed Trish tight, then relaxed his grip, still embracing her. His pale blue eyes skimmed Brooke's face. A small amused smile played at his lips. "Thanks Brooke. I'm Mike." Trish released herself from his embrace and moved to pour him a drink.

"Try this. It's fresh squeezed oranges and the champagne is delicious." She handed him the glass. It looked so delicate in his hand, as though it could shatter at any moment. Mike sipped his drink, savoring the taste.

"That is good." He snatched a pastry out of the basket and took a large bite. "This is good too." He said gesturing with his danish. "Thanks." He pulled up a stool and sat beside Trish resting his hand on her hip while they made pleasant conversation. Brooke told them about the bakery she'd gone to that morning and all the other great restaurants in the area. They talked about their hometown and proved to be far more worldly than she had ever expected from the Midwest. All her life she had thought it was nothing more than pigs and corn. They assured her that she wasn't too far off in her assumptions, complaining about the lack of nightlife and long winters.

The late morning passed slowly into afternoon. The three eventually made their way into the sunroom. The furniture had been righted. Brooke's cheeks flushed as they sat, placing their drinks on the table that had, not long before, held the most sumptuous of meals. Trish and Mike paid it no mind as they snuggled into each other again. Brooke began to feel a little guilty about her intentions as she watched this couple so obviously in love with one another.

Though her mind kept working, playing and replaying what she had seen before, longing for the same kind of passion. Had she been mistaken earlier? Was Trish flirting with her? It seemed that, though friendly enough, Mike had eyes only for Trish. "We're all out of drinks." Trish stated plainly. "I think I saw another bottle of champagne in the fridge. I'll make more." With that she hopped up and ran out of the room.

Mike watched as she bounded out of the room, then turned to face Brooke. He dropped his voice lower. "I saw you this morning." He teased, leaning forward across the table. Brooke's cheeks blazed. She placed her hand on her chest.

"What are you talking about?" She tried to sound innocent, but her voice betrayed her with the slightest quaver.

"You know what I'm talking about." His eyes narrowed as they burned with intensity. It wasn't anger, but there was no room for argument. Brooke looked towards the doorway that Trish had just left through. "Did you like the show?"

"Excuse me?" She was still hanging on to her innocence, embarrassed for having watched them so intimate together.

"Oh stop." His voice raised slightly. "I saw you from the doorway. I knew you were watching. Though I have to say, I didn't get a very good look at you then. Had I known..." His voice trailed off suggestively as he looked her up and down. Brooke shifted in her seat. Her pussy responded to the tone of his voice. For once in her life she wasn't sure how to respond. "I told Trish we had an audience. She loves that."

Brooke's mouth dropped open. She was shocked. How had he seen her?

"I have good eyes." He responded to her silence as though he had read her mind. "So did you like what you saw?"

Brooke nodded, caught in his gaze. There was a meanness to his tone that hadn't been there before. It completely contradicted his otherwise pleasant and seemingly gentle personality. She was dumbfounded by the turn of events. Here, she had come with grand plans for her seduction of this man. And there he was proving that not only would it not be necessary, he had similar plans of his own. Trish came back to the room, carrying a fresh pitcher of drinks.

"Oh, Mike, you are so bad." Her light voice broke through the lovely tension. Brooke blinked several times and shook her head, looking at Trish with confused amazement. Trish refilled all of there glasses and sat beside Mike resting her bare feet on the table. "You just couldn't wait, could you." She laughed, as light and airily as though she had caught him stealing a taste of frosting from his birthday cake. She looked at Brooke. "Don't let him bother you." He's not as mean as he thinks he is." She looked at him sitting there, still resting his elbows on his knees. He'd thrown on a gray under shirt at some point that morning, she ran a finger along his shoulder just under his shirt. "Besides, I'd hate if he scared you away." Her voice had dropped some too. It was sultry, inviting. Mike sat up and placed a hand on Trish's thigh just above her knee. Brooke wasn't sure what to do. "Don't worry Brooke. I won't let him get you." She laughed again.

"You talk a big talk woman." Mike growled playfully, then grabbed Trish up into his arms. She squealed with delight. "You couldn't stop me even if you wanted to." He stood, holding her off the ground, in a display of his complete and total power over her. She kicked halfheartedly, punching at his chest with small fists.

"You're an animal." Trish gave up her attempts, wrapping her arms around his neck instead.

"And you like it." He teased and dropped her back onto the couch. "Now, you girls play nice. I'll be back later."

"Where are you going?" Trish asked looking up from the couch.

"Don't worry about it." Trish shrugged and looked at Brooke. She'd been sitting, silently watching. Their ease with one another was impressive. She couldn't remember ever seeing two people so well matched.

"So, were you really watching us this morning?" Trish asked after watching Mike leave the room. She sat up. Her short skirt crept up her thigh, she didn't move to pull it back down. Brooke got a glimpse of her plump, peachy pink snatch as she tucked her feet under her ass. She reached for her drink and downed what was left.

"Well, yeah. But I wasn't trying to. I mean, not at first anyway." She felt suddenly bashful as Trish eyed her playfully. The sight of Trish's pussy had sent Brooke's mind racing. She stammered, not wanting to sound like a little kid. It wasn't like she wasn't experienced herself. But, she could see that Trish had seen a little more. The ease with which they completely changed the atmosphere from an amiable meeting to one that was so luxurious and sexed charged, took her by surprise. What were they going to do with her? She could barely stand the anticipation.

"Don't worry about it. I get a kick out of being watched. Of course, I would have rather had you here, instead of hiding in the bushes out there. You're so pretty." Trish's cheeks were pink, flushed from the champagne.

"Thanks." Brooke shrugged off the complement with a smile, growing more sure of where things might be headed. She took a long drink from her own glass and sat back, relaxing into the soft, cushions. Her own skirt slid up her long thighs. She let her knees fall away from each other just a bit. Trish eyed her hungrily.

"Can I sit by you?" Trish asked tentatively. The question caught Brooke off guard. It was so polite.

"Yeah, sure." She moved over to make room for Trish. She sat down beside her, holding her in the same hungry gaze.

"You're something else, you know?" She let her hand rest on the couch behind Brooke. Brooke could feel her warmth, though she hadn't touched her.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, we thought we would get to fool around on our vacation. But, we never expected to have some one deliver herself right to our doorstep." She traced her thumb along the curve of Brooke's neck as she spoke. Tiny hairs stood up all over her body. Trish's voice was just a breath as she inched closer to Brooke on the couch. "So lovely." Her hand was soft and smooth as she rested it on Brooke's shoulder. They looked into the dark pools of each other's eyes, lost in the moment, in the quiet afternoon, the champagne. Trish smiled sweetly. "Can I kiss you?"

"Do you want to?" Brooke teased. She'd never been seduced so timidly. As eager as Trish seemed at the moment she was hesitant as well. The peculiarity excited her. Trish's delicate touch was like nothing she'd experienced. The heat from their gentle contact radiated through her entire body. She turned to face Trish completely.

"Isn't it obvious?" She pulled her brow together and cocked her chin up with slight confusion.

"Well, yeah. But,.." Her voice trailed off as Trish ran her opposite hand up Brooke's exposed thigh. Her silken touch thrilled Brooke in a way so new, she was lost for words. Trish leaned closer.

"So?" Her voice a small tremor. Their faces were so close Brooke could feel her warm breath.

"Please." Trish's lips, softer than Brooke had imagined, met her own. She drowned in the beautiful ecstasy. Her fingers slid into Brooke's hair while her thumb caressed her cheek. Brooke moved her own hand to Trish's face. They drew on each other's tongues, still tasting the sweetness of their drinks. A small moan escaped Trish's throat. Brooke's hand rested there, feeling the vibrations of the sound. Trish whimpered. Her hand trailed up Brooke's leg, over the thin fabric of her dress to the exposed flesh at the side of her tit. She traced it with her finger, running it just under the dress. Goose bumps sprang up along Brooke's back and arms. Trish cupped the full weight of her breast through her dress, pinching the nipple playfully. They sucked at each other's mouths. Brooke nibbled at Trish's bottom lip, she whimpered again.

Brooke's passion overflowed at the sound. She'd always been the one whimpering under her lover's hand and here was a beautiful woman reduced to not much more than a writhing mass of long golden limbs, soft pouted lips, and desire. Trish pulled away, looking into her face from heavy lidded eyes. "Would you like to go upstairs with me?" Again, she was so sheepish, like a child afraid of being told no.

Brooke smiled. "Yes, I would."

"Good!" Trish grinned and jumped up from the couch. "Follow me!" She scampered towards the stairs, her long golden hair flying behind her. Brooke did just that, her bare feet padding on the cool tiles of the floor, then the plush carpet of the stairs.

Trish turned to her from the doorway of the master bedroom, her joy apparent. Brooke approached. They were nearly the same height, standing face to face, eyes gleaming with excitement. Trish stood, silent, waiting. Brooke laced her fingers into Trish's belt loops and pulled her close. They kissed again, long, soft, and sweet, their arms around each other, their tits press together. Trish backed into the room, not wanting to break contact. Brooke followed again. Their lips didn't part as the settled onto the king size bed. They spread out together, exploring each other's bodies with their hands.

Brooke ran hers under Trish's thin white shirt, finding her smooth tits. She slid her shirt up and off, revealing the gorgeous globes. Brooke, took their hard, dark nipples between her lips, sucking as much as she could into her mouth. Trish moaned clutching at Brooke's hair. Brooke played at them with her tongue, while lifting and squeezing. "Do you like that?" She asked. Trish merely nodded her head and moaned. "I thought so." Trish wriggled beside her, the hem of her skirt had crept over her hips revealing her perfectly trimmed swath of dark, shining hair. Brooke moved her hand, running her fingers over the coarse hair, then down to the smoothly shaven mound. Trish lay still while Brooke toyed with her, fingers running over her supple skin, then searching the slick folds within. Brooke found Trish's hard little nub and tweaked it. Her feet found traction, as she raised her hips off the bed. Brooke rubbed at it, pressing hard. The slippery wet sound, made Brooke's mouth water. "I wanna taste you."

"Ohh, Please." Her words were a long, drawn out moan. Brooke unbuttoned Trish's skirt and slid it off of her waist and down the length of her smooth golden legs. She arched her back away from the bed, her lovely hip bones jutting towards the ceiling. Brooke kissed her stomach, those gorgeous hips. She licked at the soft skin of her thighs. Then, nuzzled her dark hair, kissing her sweet fuzzy peach. Her tongue dipped into the tight crack, tasting her tangy sweetness. Trish lowered her hips, resting her ass on the crisp, cool sheets. Brooke slid off of the bed, kneeling over her, slurping at her pussy. "Oh, Oh, Oh, Ohhh." She writhed and crooned. Brooke lapped at her from ass to clit. She pushed Trish's knees up and back, her tongue working her tight little ass hole. It puckered, she squirmed, rolling her ass against Brooke's outstretched tongue.

"You like that don't you?" Brooke teased.

"Ohh, yes, yes!" Trish squirmed again, wanting more.

Brooke crawled onto the bed, straddling Trish, her face hovering just above hers. She reached behind her neck and untied her halter. It fell to her waist, revealing her own breasts. Their small dark nipples aching for attention. "Do you wanna taste me now?" Trish looked at her, eyes wide, drunk with desire. She nodded her head.

"Let me kiss you." Trish whispered. Brooke lowered her head. She pressed her lips to Trish's. They were soft, delicious. Trish wrapped her arms around Brookes neck, pulling her close. Brooke pulled her dress off fully, then fell to the side taking Trish in her arms as well. Their tits were pressed together. Their legs wound together. Their tongues searched each other's mouths.

Then, suddenly a metallic click followed by cold harsh metal around Brooke's ankle startled her. They both looked around. Mike was standing at the foot of the bed, and evil grin on his face. Brooke's heart raced with excitement. "Hey girls, are you having fun yet?" His question was followed by another click and a shackle for her other ankle. Mike's hands worked quickly. Before they knew it Brooke and Trish were chained together by the ankles. He moved to the side of the bed, so cool and calm. He sat beside them pulling out another set of handcuffs. Reaching out he took Trish's hand in his, brought it to his mouth and kissed her knuckles while he cuffed her wrist. Then he reached out smoothly taking Brooke's hand in his own, bringing it along side Trish's. They both lay there as if in a trance while their fourth and final manacle was cuffed on.

At first it was difficult to maneuver. Their arms gave them the most trouble. They had to move together or it just wouldn't work. Trish and Brooke giggled with each other while Mike watched from his place on the side of the bed. There was little that they could do with or too each other. First they held each others faces, kissing and laughing. Then, they played with each other's tits, squeezing and pinching as best they could. Each one could also rub at the other's pussy, but it was so limited. They had been enjoying their bodies so fully, running their hands over every inch and back again. Which, at that point was impossible.

Trish whimpered as they struggled with their bonds. They had both been so tuned on when Mike entered the room. Brooke knew that she could have eaten Trish's pussy all day and night. But the thought of it then made her whimper too. She couldn't do it. It was completely impossible. They were at Mike's mercy. And the way he was watching them, so smug and confident made Brooke shiver deep inside. It was going to be a long time before he let them go. "What's wrong ladies? Are we having some trouble?" Trish moaned in agony. They held their hand at chest level, still trying to get the hang of the hand cuffs. Brooke kissed at Trish's hungry mouth. Trish twisted her hips bumping her pelvis into Brooke's, moaning some more.

Brooke looked over Trish's shoulder at Mike. "You fucker." She narrowed her eyes at him. Her voice was mean, and rough.

His laugh was cool, smooth. "Watch your mouth little girl. You wouldn't want to make me angry." He held up the keys to the cuffs, then dropped them into his pocket. A gentle rolling laugh followed as he watched Brooke struggle even more. "Give me show." His voice was matter of fact as he stood, crossing his huge muscled arms over his broad chest.

Trish pawed at Brooke's tits, pinching and twisting her nipples. She whined into her neck while she kissed and sucked at it. Brooke tested the chains at her ankles. They were longer than she had originally thought. She pulled her knee up, nestling it between Trish's thighs. Trish cried out with delight as she ground her pussy down on it. She turned her hands onto her own tit's and squeezed them roughly.

Brooke forced her onto her back, straddling her again, holding both of their hands out to the side. "Oh no!" Trish whined as every bit of stimulation was taken from her. Trish pulled at the cuffs and rolled her hips. She was in complete agony, struggling against the chains. Brooke was overwhelmed, watching Trish's face as she squeezed her eyes shut and bit at her lip. Brooke's pussy pulsed and swelled, her juices flowed down her thighs. She pushed her knees apart as far as she could, pulling Trish's feet and knees into an awkward position. They both strained to rub themselves together, but failed. Brooke rolled her hips wanting something, anything to relieve her desire. She sucked at Trish's bottom lip. They moaned into each other's mouths. Brooke lifted one of her hands off of the bed, lowering it to Trish's puffy, slick lips.

"No, no, no, Brooke. That's not part of the game." Mike's calm voice showed no emotion. Brooke shuttered, ignoring his command, more turned on than she'd ever been. She rubbed at Trish's clit. Trish let out a guttural cry and bucked her hips. The chains pulled at their ankles. Brooke's tongue dove into Trish's mouth, quieting her. Then a loud crack, paired with hot stinging across her ass made her scream. She kept rubbing at Trish, making her writhe. Mike's hand came down again on her ass, harder than the first time. The burning felt so good she continued to disobey. Trish whimpered and moaned, turning her head from right to left as Brooke worked her clit. The stinging cracks of Mike's hand on her ass excited both women. Trish's fingers began to work at Brooke's swollen clit as well. Her fingers slid into her pussy. Brooke felt her ass jiggle as Mike wailed away, one blistering crack after another. "Your ass looks great like that Brooke. Keep it moving." She shook it violently, wanting to please him, waiting for another slap. It didn't come. She twisted her hips anxiously. His hand teased at her hot flesh, as he stroked it gently. She groaned. She and Trish rubbed at each other. Their fingers sliding in and out. The chains of the cuffs rattled as they shook. He brought his strong hand down, burning the skin of her ass again. Brooke cried out.

"That's enough girls." Mike bent over them and tugged at the chains attached to their busy hands. "Now it's time to behave." He pushed Brooke lightly onto the bed. She fell, pulling Trish with her. Brooke marveled at how something so clumsy could be so sexy. They fumbled with their chains for a moment, then Brooke found herself looking up into Trish's face. She smiled down at her, then stretched their hands above their heads, hanging her lovely breasts in Brooke's face. Brooke licked at them, eagerly, sucking the dark pink nipples into her mouth. Trish was in the same position as Brooke had been, stretching her into the same odd spread eagle position. Brooke had never felt so exposed, or frantic. Unable to move her hands or feet, she continued to suck greedily at Trish's nipples. She writhed just as Trish had, hoping for any kind of release. "It's your turn, Baby." There was Mike's voice again as he whispered in Trish's ear, calm and confident.

dreamyer
dreamyer
8 Followers