Brooke's New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamyer
dreamyer
8 Followers

Trish arched her back, raising her ass as high as she could. Her stomach brushed Brooke's. Her body tensed. Her ass rose and fell with anticipation. The same loud crack came suddenly. Trish inhaled quickly. Her tit's bounced in Brooke's face as she raised her ass to meet the next blow. It came again and again. Each time Trish rose to meet Mike's hand. Each time the chains on their ankles pulled Brooke's feet higher and further apart, pressing her still burning ass into the smooth sheets. Trish, who had been so vocal up to this point, remained virtually silent. Her heavy breaths and tiny moans were nothing compared to before. The spanking ended, Trish's head dropped slightly. Her hair tickled Brook's arms. "That's a good girl." Mike's soft velvety voice praised Trish. He was leaning over them both, tucking Trish's hair behind her ear. "I want you to stay right where you are. Don't move." Trish nodded her head. Her tit's grazed Brooke's face delicately. Brooke's legs ached. Her pussy ached even more. She tried to shift. Her chains tugged again.

"Just wait." Trish whispered. Brooke waited. Then she felt the weight of Mike's body on the bed, between their legs. She felt Trish's body go tense and heard her moan softly just above her head. Trish's hips began to roll. Brooke felt every movement in the chains that held them together. She felt the warmth of Mike's body just inches from her hot, wet pussy. She could hear the liquid sound of Mike's mouth on Trish's pussy. It made her ache again, her cunt pounding with desire.

Then Mike's tongue was on her ass hole, wriggling between her ass cheeks. She moaned and rocked her hips as best she could, straining against the ankle cuffs. Trish still held their hands above her head, her tits still tempted Brooke's mouth. She sucked harder. It was the only thing she could do. She had no control over the rest of her body. Trish held her hands and feet in place while Mike tasted her ass. He worked his way slowly all around her pussy, licking at her damp thighs, dipping his tongue in and out of her pussy. He sucked at her, nibbling lightly on her swollen lips. "Oh fuck!" She screamed when he finally took her clit in his soft warm mouth. He sucked at it like candy as she arched her back, wanting more and more.

As suddenly as it had come it was gone. His tongue, his lips. Brooke moaned, bucked her hips. Trish stayed still, holding them both in place. "Lay down Trish. I want you to relax while I decide what to do with you two." Trish did as she was told. First, she brought her hands down from over their heads. Then, she raised herself up, looking down at Brooke. She winked then slowly slid her legs down, allowing Brooke to relax and stretch her aching limbs. Her pussy pulsed as she brought her legs together. Trish kissed her mouth and slid her thigh between Brooke's legs. She rubbed her clit against it shamelessly. Mike's presence was forgotten for the moment while Brooke rubbed her flaming hot pussy against Trish's smooth thigh. "Such naughty girls." Mike stated as he clicked his tongue at them, pulling on the chain around Trish's ankle. "Did I tell you to do that?" They both shook their heads. "As pretty as that is, it's not what I want right now."

Brooked looked at him, glared in his eyes. It was his turn to shake his head. "Don't look at me like that. Isn't this what you wanted?" His words were so sure, so confident. Though Brooke hadn't known that this was what she wanted, it most definitely was. She nodded her head, completely taken by his relaxed dominance of them both. Trish kissed her face and neck. "Now, I'm going to unchain your ankles, but only because I want your pussies close together. If you misbehave I'll chain you back up. And you won't be able to play with each other's pussies or even your own, until I'm done spanking you." He looked down at both of them from the foot of the bed. "Do you understand?" His piercing blue eyes held Brooke's until she nodded obediently.

He bent down to unchain their ankles then stood, setting the cuffs on the dresser beside him. "I want Trish to sit at the foot of the bed, and I want you to straddle her Brooke." Brooke and Trish both stood then Trish sat, pulling Brooke down with her by their cuffed wrists. Brooke's soaking pussy rubbed against Trish's coarse hair. She ground down on it rotating her hips, savoring the feeling of Trish's bristly hair on her slick, swollen clit. "Ah, ah, Brooke. I said I wanted them close, not touching." She heard his belt come off of his waist with a snap, then felt the cool leather across her right ass cheek. "That's a warning. Now, hold that beautiful ass up, so I can see it. Put your face down." Brooke obeyed. Her ass hovered just above Trish's warm pussy. They held there hands just above their heads and faced each other. Trish's eyes sparkled, a silent smile played on her lips. "You can kiss her if you want, Brooke." He seemed to read her mind again. She kissed Trish, wishing she was sucking her pussy. Trish's tongue explored her mouth while Mike's thick fingers explored her cunt. She groaned and pushed against them as he slid two deep inside her. His thumb rubbed at her ass hole. She rolled her hips again. Trish pulled her lips away and cried out. Brooke turned to see Mike crouching at the foot of the bed, pumping his cock in and out of Trish. His one hand continued to work Brooke while the other held onto the back of her calf. He squeezed it when he caught her looking and slid his thumb into her ass. She was so wet it slid right in, though it was thick enough to make her jump. He eyed her meanly. "You know you like that."

"I do." She said meekly unsure if he wanted her to answer. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and slid the longest one into her ass.

"Now shut up and put your face down. I'm fucking you know." Brooke's pussy gushed at the command. She pressed her face into the bed beside Trish. Trish sucked at her earlobe. She held her ass high in the air, wagging it to and fro. Mike's hand held her hip as he drove his cock into her soaking swollen lips. She wailed as it's full length penetrated her. It was harder than she had imagined, so much more than her dildo from earlier in the day. She pushed herself against him, urging him to give her every inch. He did. She cried out again as he hit her so deep her insides moved. Then, he pulled it out. She whimpered and wiggled her ass, silently begging for more. She felt Trish rocking beneath her and new he was fucking her again. The look on her face was that of the ecstasy that Brooke had felt just a moment before. Then, as suddenly as he was gone he was back. He eased himself in slowly that time, pumping every inch and pulling back out. Brooke gripped Trish's hands, gasping for air as Mike slammed his cock in again. His hips smacked her ass. She opened her mouth to scream but found Trish's eager mouth instead. Their tongues danced in and out, they sucked passionately at each other's mouths while Mike pounded Brooke from behind.

Trish moved one hand down to toy with Brooke's clit. Mike didn't seem to notice or care. Trish's fingers worked her clit, rubbing it faster and faster. Mike kept pounding from behind. Brooke bounced helplessly forward with each thrust, still sucking at Trish's mouth. Trish pinched her clit hard then rubbed it again. Then sensation was amazing, while Mike's rock hard cock pummeled her. A spectacular heat spread from her pussy throughout her entire body. She screamed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" raising herself up so she could come down on his cock when she came. He dug is fingers into her hips and pumped her up and down while she screamed a few more incoherent words. Her pussy clenched his cock, pulsing with a wonderful rhythm. Mike thrust one more time them pushed her forward roughly. His chest pressed against her back while he leaned over her fucking Trish hard enough to make her body bounce under Brooke's weight. Brooke's tit's swung in Trish's face, she squeezed and lick them until her body was racked with the same pulsing heat and joy that Brooke was still recovering from. Then, Brooke felt Mike's hands on her hips as he pulled her back into position. Trish writhed below her, her hips bucking madly. Mike squeezed the side of her ass with one hand and jerked his glistening cock with the other. Brooke heard him groan as a hot jet of cum splattered her ass and the backs of her thighs.

Trish lay still moving beneath her, eyes closed, a sleepy smile on her pretty mouth. Mike gave her as a couple gentle pats. She turned to look at him. He smiled and winked, tossing a set of keys onto the bed. Then, without word, he left the room.

Brooke reached for the keys and started working on the cuffs. Trish looked at her with sleepy eyes. "I like you." She cooed.

Brooke smiled. "I like you too." She stood up and left the cuffs on the bed with Trish, admiring the picture that it made. She thought to herself as she crossed the room, shaking her head with amusement. And this is only their first day here.

dreamyer
dreamyer
8 Followers