All Comments on 'brookie: About Last Week'

by bbkradwell

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oooooh, thank You, Master!

Thank You, thank You, thank You, Master! i cannot thank You enough for taking such wonderful care of me during our 2 weeks together, last month. i loved every moment, every orgasm, every time You spanked my ass, every time You fucked my ass!

I keep reliving it in my head and every time i di, i have a mini orgasm. And every time i read this story of Yours, Master, i have a series of mind-blowing orgasms that, when combined with one of the toys you gave me, shoved up my anus, i cum and cum and cum!

i do love to take a few moments during my work day and read this. And when i do, i always need to use that vibrating butt plug You gave me, turn it on high and never fail to make myself soaking wet. i have had several co-workers ask where i go to take my breaks and why i always look so flushed when i come back. i've never told anyone, though, Master. And i don't think i ever will. It's OUR secret, Sir.

i just hope no one ever finds my secret, little alcove, where i go to relieve my desires. i will surely die from embarrassment if i'm discovered pleasuring myself, here in the Library of Congress!

When You come to visit me, Master, i will gladly show you all of the places I've found where we can sneak off and fuck like horny teenagers (Your words, Master.) (LOL)

i love you, Christofur, You Silly, horny bastard. And i cannot wait til' i can get your erection buried deep in my anus again.

xoxo, -brookie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous