All Comments on 'Brookie'

by bbkradwell

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE!

WE (your humble fans) DEMAND MORE BROOKIE!

Please, please, PLEEEEASE!

Thank you, oh, thank you, BB, Sir! Your writing gives me such goose bumps, every time I read a new story that you have written. And this one, THIS ONE in PARTICULAR, has turned my nipples and clit into tiny, hard diamonds! FUCKING DIAMONDS, BB!!! You Masterful, wonderful writer! Don't ever stop writing or my heart will be broken! (And just think what that'd do to my pussy...!) Ouch!

bbkradwellbbkradwellalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Well, thanks!

Gee, thank you, anonymous, whoever you are, for the glowing review. I'm sooo glad you enjoyed it. If enough people vote favorably for it, I will write another one. I have quite a few to tell because, well, Brookie is a real girl! So, yeah! I could fill up a whole novel with all the things that we've done together! So, vote now & vote often (5's?) LOL! And I'll do it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
this girl wishes she had a Master

like You Sir. That was incredible writing. i have yet to find someone to trust in r/l for this girl to train with. thank You for the great writing and for making this girl wet with deisre.

bbkradwellbbkradwellover 14 years agoAuthor
Hmmmm....

I understand your reticence, dear friend. It has taken many months-- years, even --to get to the level of trust which "brookie" and I enjoy, today. But there is a downside to a relationship such as ours: "Love!" We, she and I, do love each other, with all our hearts. Meeting, as we have, on a weekly basis, for all these years, has meant a level of emotion, of feelings, that neither of us had counted on in the beginning. Now, ordinarily, that would be a great thing! But because she is so young and must now move forward in her life, that means that she will be leaving too soon. My little brookie is going away to University in another region of the country and we will not be able to see each other for long months and months at a time. I don't know what will become of "us" but I'm sure that we will go on....

The silly girl has been wracking her brains, trying to find someone, for me, to fill her place. Can you believe it?

Yeah, I sure do love her and will really, really miss her. I know she'll do fine, though, as I've taught her what to look for and what to avoid in future relationships. I'm sure she'll find a nice guy who'll beat her with Love, every once-in-a-while! (LOL!)

bbkradwellbbkradwellover 14 years agoAuthor
Oh, BTW:

I wish you would contact me, through my email... I'd love to hear more about you... Maybe, if you're serious, we could discuss your desires on a slightly, more intimate level?

Just a suggestion... No pressure, you understand. Just let me know it was you who left this comment and we can talk more openly.

xo, -BB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hey, you Dirty Old Man...

Master, i'm soooo glad that we got to know each other as well as we did. i can't tell You how much these years have meant to me. i thank You for all the things that you've taught me: about myself, my limitations and for making me see that there really ARE no limtations; that a mute girl can have a voice and communicate with the world, exacltly what she (*i*) needs. i would not have made it through University w/out your invaluable assistance and teaching and, most importantly, your love and kindness! (Henry was soooo needed, too, LOL i would not have made it without HIS invaluable "input" too.) ;-)

Please, tell Him that i look forward to having Him inside me again. Soon. And for as long as possible, too.

Oh, and my ass is sooo lonely without You, Master. i really look forward to my next visit home and certainly want to show Youall that i've done with the exercises You've been telling me to do.

i'm sure You'll love the results. (wink, wink) LOL

Love, -Brookie, your slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"The Lord's Porn?"

That's pretty funny, actually, BB. I'm not sure of the Theological implications of Pornography from God but at least, it should get the Vatican thinking about something other than little boys, right?

5 Stars from me, sir!

"brookie" is a lucky, young woman. And you, of course, are an equally lucky man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous