Brooklyn Heights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped over to our bedroom and opened the door and told Yu to come out. When he saw me, his cock got hard as a rock. But then he looked behind me and saw what Kobe was doing. His cock seemed to go soft. I moved over to him and kissed him softly. He seemed to reject me at first but I guess the more he thought about it, the more he thought it fair. He pulled me closer and started to kiss me hard. As we embraced in a very hot, very sexy kiss, I started pulling him over to the couch. I laid him down on his back and started grinding my dripping pussy against his hardening cock. He responded by pressing his cock back against my pussy. I broke the kiss suddenly and climbed his muscled body until my pussy was right above his face. By this time Kobe had stopped blowing John off and he was too surprised to say anything to me. I looked him right in the eyes and smiled as I lowered my pussy right against Yu’s lips and felt him stick his tongue out and start to explore my tight snatch. I gripped his hair and began to move my pussy up and down on it. Finally, John spoke.

“Mel, what the FUCK are you doing?!”

I didn’t respond. I just kept riding his tongue. He started lapping harder and faster, reaching up and taking my clit in between two of his fingers. I was moaning and groaning like crazy. I looked down and saw that my juices were covering his face. John was screaming profanities and trying to get out of his chair. Kobe smiled at him and told him to relax and to enjoy the show.

“You’re in on this too? You fucking slut!”

She didn’t respond to him. Instead she told me to sit down on his cock. He removed his face from in between my legs and looked at her. She nodded her approval and he quickly pulled me down to his cock. In one motion, he shoved his cock deep inside of me. I groaned loudly and leaned back and felt my eyes roll back. He let me enjoy his cock for a little while before he grabbed me by my hips and started bouncing me up and down on his cock. I started groaning with him, fucking him harder and faster. As I got into it more and more, he reached up and started pinching and rubbing my tits. I blocked out all the yelling and screaming coming from John and just enjoyed the feeling coming from in between my legs. The pressure kept building up and his cock kept rubbing against my clit. Faster, faster. Harder, harder. I heard myself screaming. All of a sudden I felt bombs going off in my head, lights flashing. I was having the hardest orgasm that I had ever had. When I finally calmed down, he was still moving in and out of me slowly. I told him it was his turn to cum and he grabbed me by the waist and flipped me over so I was lying down on the couch and he was on top. Without saying a word, he put my legs over his shoulders and started pounding it like he was a jackhammer trying to pound into cement. I was screaming and gasping for air. I felt his cock getting bigger and bigger inside of me and realized he was about to cum. Before he could pull out, I locked my legs behind him and forced him to go in deep. He looked at me uncertain whether or not he should do this and I nodded my head that it was ok. He pumped into me a couple more times and then I felt the hot jets of his cum driving deep inside of me. When he was down, he collapsed on top of me, breathing hard. I looked over at John and saw that he was red with anger. I smiled.

“Happy birthday baby. Did you enjoy your gift?”

12