All Comments on 'Brother Cucks Brother: Or Does He?'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
redfoxx15redfoxx15about 4 years ago
Some of you are very strange...

You choose to read a Loving Wives story on a porn site and then complain when a woman screws someone other than her husband. Calling her a slut while puritanically calling out the rape! Yes, of course the rape scene is unpleasant and a bad thing to have done. But not out of place in the context of the story. I found the story quite inventive and rather funny. Marisa and Caitlin in particular were great characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another wimp husband story

she fucking behind her husband cheating slut How can you make a equal like that! that's not Fair ending, need like a throw this slut out Of the house.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

redfoxx15 nailed it. Well said.

This is a verrrry well told story, of some mostly good people doing some verrrry naughty things. And, given the events they were faced with, I think the plan has a decent chance of succeeding.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 3 years ago
Doubt a Happy Ending

Given Dave’s deep-seated inferiority complex caused by his treatment by family, his wife’s blatant sexcapades with his brother can have no good ending.

batman20003batman20003over 3 years ago
Great story well written

Redfox has said all that need be said. Personally, I really have problems with ppl moralizing after reading porn stories. But then, it takes all kinds...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I love your stories I came twice on my fingers from them. I squirted for you.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Please come back and add to the wild and wonderful story

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

5 pages of ppffffhhhhttt.

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Fortuitous that Adam could not have kids - do we really need guys like him populating the gene pool …….

Rainman80Rainman80over 2 years ago

I didn't like the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mixed emotions on this one.

Story was very, very hot, but I’m not happy with the wife swapping.

I can’t see a ‘happy ever after’ long term.

Bill S.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 1 year ago

I would have loved to read about the actual bareboat fun

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

It would have been better if the timeline extended to the end of the cruise. Hearing the fantasized 'plans' detracts a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy you really have a thing for writing stories were one man impregnates another man's wife.

Cheating saves the marriages ... LOL ... you're a twisted dude!

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

I too would have liked to have seen the story extended to the boat trip, but I will say that I don't find it a fatal omission. Characterization was good, the logical progression was no less than what one would expect in an erotic fantasy, and the story flow was very good. I see this as a 4.5-star work, but since I can't give that, I'm pushed up to 5 stars. (I would have liked to see more from Bombaclot in explanation for their thinking that this is not a "well-written story". Great, maybe not, but a very abbreviated comment all the same.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked every story Scouries wrote !! Your stories are long enough to keep me reading for awhile. Each story !! More more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope, once he raped her I was done. This should be tagged as nonconsent and rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories. Thanks for providing this to us.

Anonymous91Anonymous9111 months ago

without last Adam joining, it would be so good. Sorry, not my type

LechemanLecheman10 months ago

A second story would be interesting.

Psychman24Psychman243 months ago

Very entertaining and erotic! I love the hot Cuban character and the contrast with the Anglos. I will say there is a pretty strong chance that this whole arrangement goes sideways in the future and everyone ends up hurt

MCRider2525MCRider25252 months ago

Wow! That was a great story on many levels! Thank you!

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 days ago

[25.05.24]

Caitlyn, Dave and Marissa are all straight up ASSHOLES - keeping poor Adam in the dark about Dave RAPING Caitlyn and then Marissa concocting some cockamamie scheme to have Adam have sex with her.

-666/10!!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...