Brother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,339 Followers

"Christ, you do that good," he groaned. "Suck me, baby. Suck my cock..."

I moaned and hummed around his shaft as I dove down onto it. I sucked, stroked, and slobbered all over Shep. I was drooling so much, it ran down my chin and dripped down his shaft into his furry ball sack. I pulled off and licked up the extra spit. While jerking him with my fist, I licked his fleshy sack, feeling the weight of his low hanging nuts.

Shep pulled off his wifebeater and tossed it on the ground. He groaned and tightened his grip on the back of my head. I sucked one of his large balls into my mouth, lolling it around my tongue. I let it fall and then gave its twin the same treatment. I slid my tongue back up along the vein on the underside of his shaft. I fluttered my tongue over the head and then plunged down to the root, burying my nose in his thick bush.

"Oh, FUCK!" Shep cried out.

I gripped his thighs tight and began sliding my mouth up and down his length, from the root to the head and back. Hearing Shep's appreciative groans and grunts, I was suddenly very grateful to Payne the asshole for teaching me how to do this properly.

Shep began to shake. His knees buckled and his breathing hitched. I pulled off and blew air along the wet shaft.

"Fuck, don't stop," he groaned, sounding like a whine.

I wrapped my tongue around the base, then slid it up and down the length of one of his veins.

"Billy, please... I gotta come. Please, baby..."

"Love your cock, Shep," I moaned as I nuzzled my nose and lips into the fur at the base of his organ. "It's so big and thick. So perfect."

"It's yours, baby. Anytime you want it. Just make me come..."

I grabbed the base and pointed it back towards my mouth. I slid my mouth down the shaft, fluttering my tongue along the soft skin. I twisted my head back and forth as I bobbed up and down. Shep's hips thrust forward.

"Oh, fuck, here it is. I'm gonna fucking shoot. Don't stop, baby! Oh fuck, don't fucking stop!"

Shep let out a roar and his hands gripped my head tight. He pumped into my mouth and I felt it thicken and then pulse along my tongue. It jerked in my mouth and a rush of hot liquid filled me. I let out a moan as a second blast splattered against the roof of my mouth. I swallowed over and over as Shep unloaded his nuts into my sucking mouth.

Shep hissed and stepped back when it got too sensitive.

I pushed myself up onto the couch and unbuckled my belt and pushed down my shorts. I grabbed my dick and started jerking off, while staring unabashedly at Shep's manly body.

Shep knelt down between my legs. He pushed my hand away and grabbed my dick.

"Shep, please," I moaned as I thrust my hips up towards him.

Shep jacked my cock in a steady rhythm, not too fast and not too slow. I pushed closer to him so that I could touch him. I ran my hands all over his shoulders and his arms. His biceps flexed underneath my fingers. He tapped the head of my cock against the middle of his chest, then rubbed it around his thick dark blond fur. That did it. I couldn't hold back even if I wanted to.

"OH GOD!" I cried out and I began spurting my load all over him.

I fell back onto the couch and looked back at Shep, who was staring at me wide-eyed. He had my come all over his chest, under his chin, and across his shoulder. The thick, white semen was caught in the fur and looked so damned sexy.

"Christ, Billy. I need a shower," he said and then laughed.

I ran my index finger through the thick jizz stuck in his chest hair. Shep took my wrist and guided my hand to my mouth. Keeping my eyes locked on his, I licked my finger clean. I scooped up the blob on his shoulder and brought it up to his lips. His tongue hesitantly flicked out and tasted it. He made a frown and licked and smacked his lips.

I was laughing at him as Shep grabbed me and pulled me up to my feet. He gave me a shove towards the bathroom. A grin spread across my face when I realized he wanted to shower with me.

The shower was slow and leisurely. There was a lot of gentle kissing and touching as we washed each other.

After we dried off, we ran into the bedroom and jumped onto the bed. We laid together on our sides facing each other. Shep kissed me tenderly as he ran his big hands all over me. One of his hands found my ass.

"Your ass is fucking perfection," he whispered as he gently kissed along my neck while stroking and squeezing my ass cheeks.

"You can have it whenever you want it," I whispered back.

"You make an offer like that and I'm gonna want it all the time," he growled as he nibbled on the skin of my neck. His goatee scratched at my skin. I was going to have whisker burn, but I didn't care.

"It's yours Shep. I'm yours. Whenever you want."

My face burned hot at my confession. I was laying it all out there.

Shep pulled back and looked down at me. His eyes were so beautiful. I couldn't turn away.

"You really want me like that, Billy?"

"Yes." I swallowed visibly. "Do you... do you want me?"

"Yes," he said quietly as he ran his finger along my chin. "For a while now."

"Me too.... for a long time. I never thought... never imagined that you would... that we would ever be together."

"I'm good at pretending," he confessed quietly. "Good at lying. But I can't do it anymore."

* * *

The next couple of months were simply amazing. Shep and I lived a quiet life together at home. He was no longer in the guest room. His things were moved into my room. My bed was plenty big enough for the both of us.

He still went out on Fridays with his work buddies. I suggested meeting them once, but Shep kind of freaked out, so I didn't press it. I had him to myself the rest of the week. I knew that he would come out when he was ready.

Shep's sex drive kicked into high gear. We made love almost every night without fail. In the mornings before he had to leave for work, I would give him head. He said he loved waking up to my mouth.

The first time Shep reciprocated and went down on me, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I only lasted about a minute and he pulled off before I came in his mouth, but it was still the best blowjob I had ever had.

I was comfortable and happier than I had ever been in my life.

What could go wrong?

* * *

"Smells good," Shep said as he walked up behind me and looked over my shoulder.

"Thanks," I replied as I gave the pot of chili a stir.

I grabbed the two round sourdough bread loafs and cut out the insides to use as bowls.

After Shep scrubbed his hands at the sink with his nail brush and his special orange soap, he dried his hands off on his hand towel. He then reached around me and popped a chunk of bread in his mouth. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and slumped into one of the kitchen chairs. Since he had just got home from work, he was still wearing his Midtown Auto shirt and navy Dickies. I could tell something was wrong. He usually gave me a kiss when he got home and would tell me all about his day.

He just sat in the chair, staring off into space, as he drank his brew.

I grabbed the cheese, diced onions, sour cream and jalapeños from the fridge and set them on the counter. I leaned back against the counter and watched him daydream. "Are you okay?"

"Huh?" Shep's eyes focused on me and he shook his head. "Oh. Yeah, I'm fine. Oh. I got a call from my lawyer. We sign the papers tomorrow. The divorce will be final."

"Oh. That's good, right?"

"Yeah."

He finished his bottle and then stood up. "I'm gonna take a shower."

That night when we got ready for bed, he was still quiet and moody. I tried not to press him. I wanted to talk to him, but I didn't know what to say.

We crawled into bed and I snuggled up to him. He pulled the down comforter over us and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Do you want to talk about what's wrong?" I asked.

Shep let out a deep sigh. "I... I feel like a fucking failure."

"You're not a failure, Shep."

"I let my marriage fail. My parents are pissed. I could never please my old man anyway. This just gives him more ammo. I'm sick of it."

Shep rolled over onto his back and stared at the ceiling.

"And then there's us," he said after a moment. "How can I tell them that I'm... dating a man?"

"I know it'll be hard to tell them that you're, uh, bisexual, but--"

"I'm not bi, Billy. I'm gay."

"Oh."

"And what about your family? Huh? What are they gonna say when they find out that I'm your boyfriend?"

"I don't know. I'm scared to death to find out. I don't know what Dad will do. And then there's Wendy." I let out a deep sigh. "Thanksgiving is in two weeks. I guess we'll find out then."

Shep scoffed. "Yeah, right. Is it-- Is all this worth it, Billy? The pain and hurt? It's more than just us. It's both of our families."

"Yes," I whispered. "You're worth it, Shep. We're worth it. Don't you think so?"

"I don't know."

My eyes welled with tears. I rolled over so that Shep could see my face. "We are worth it, Shep. As long as we have each other, everything will be okay."

I love you, Shep.

Shep squeezed his eyes shut. When he opened them, they glistened with unshed tears. He didn't return my declaration, but when I looked at him, I knew that he did love me, even if he couldn't say it yet.

Shep pushed me onto my back and moved between my legs. He kissed me deeply and passionately. I reached over and got the lube I poured it into my hand and rubbed it between my cheeks. I held his thick cock in my hand and poured a generous amount of the clear liquid along the shaft and onto the head. I slid my hand up and down. I grabbed the back of my knee with one hand and raised it up as I guided him into me. When the head hit my entrance, Shep pushed forward and he slid into me until his balls rested against my ass. I brought my legs up and locked them around Shep's waist.

"Make love to me, Shep," I whispered.

Shep brought his head down to me and kissed me.

"I need you, Billy."

He made love to me slowly. His hips rocked and twisted, alternating between long and deep thrusts and short jabs. We kissed deeply. He sucked hard on my neck, leaving a dark bruise that I wouldn't be able to hide.

Shep cradled my head in his hands, resting his weight on his elbows. He stared into my eyes. The emotions in his eyes had me on the verge of tears. I felt so vulnerable. I knew the way he was looking at me that he knew. He knew that I was in love with him. It was on the tip of my tongue. I wanted to shout it out. As he slowly brought me to a loud and intense orgasm, I almost said it. But when I opened my mouth, only a choked scream came out. I arched my body upwards and threw my head back. Shep bit down on my neck as he let out a loud roar. I felt him pulsing inside my ass.

Despite having just come so hard, he was still rock hard inside me. He leisurely glided in and out and I knew that he could come again. I pushed him onto his back and I climbed on top and rode him hard and fast. Our loud panting, the slapping of our bodies echoed throughout the room, along with the squishes and slurps. I rode him until he came inside me a second time. He screamed out my name as he emptied another huge load into my guts.

I slumped forward and fell onto his chest. His hands slid up from my waist to my back. As I laid my cheek on his furry chest, I knew that I would have bruises on my hips where his fingers dug into me and I knew that my ass would be nice and sore.

I finally slid off him and moved to his side. We laid in each others arms not speaking. I'm not sure how long we laid there like that, but we eventually fell asleep.

I was exhausted when I woke the next morning. I got out of bed and felt a twinge of pain in my ass, reminding me of Shep's fat cock. It was a good pain.

After I went to the bathroom, I peeked in the office, the kitchen, then the living room. Shep was already gone, which surprised me a little. He wasn't a morning person and I usually had to drag him out of bed with the smell of coffee. I was also surprised that he was able to get out of bed and get ready for work without me hearing him. I must have really been out of it.

He was probably really nervous about the meeting with the lawyers this afternoon.

I was dragging ass all day at work. I managed to get through the day without falling asleep at my desk, but just barely.

As soon as I walked in the door to our apartment, I felt something was amiss. I looked around. Nothing looked out of place or missing. I walked into the bedroom and immediately saw a yellow sheet legal paper on the pad.

I drew in a deep breath and picked it up, trying to concentrate on the words written in Shep's nearly illegible chicken scratch.

Billy,

I'm sorry, but I can't do this.

Please don't hate me.

Shep

I choked back a sob and crumpled the note in my hand. My vision blurred as angry and hurt tears spilled down my face. I threw myself onto the bed and squeezed my eyes shut and curled up into a ball, where I remained for the rest of the night.

* * *

I pulled into the Midtown Auto parking lot at 9:00 AM. I spied Shep's red truck in the back with the other employee cars, so I knew that he was here. I narrowed my eyes at the truck. Fantasies of setting it on fire brought a slight smile to my face. I slammed my car door shut as I stormed into the building.

I stepped into the customer lobby and a tall, well-built man with a horseshoe mustache intercepted me and gave me a friendly smile. "Hi. Can I help you?"

"I need to speak with Shep Bannister. Please," I said, trying to sound calm as I twisted and folded the yellow paper in my hands. I looked through the wide window that overlooked the shop floor.

The man turned his head back towards the large man behind him. "Dirk? Can you get Shep?"

"Sure, Mac."

The bearded giant named Dirk stepped out onto the shop floor. Mac turned back to me and gave me a smile that I'm sure was meant to calm me down. "Can I get you a coffee or drink?"

"No," I snipped as I tried to look past him through the window to the shop floor.

Mac motioned towards some chairs along the wall and he put a hand on my arm. I flinched and backed away, shooting him a glare that said, Don't touch me.

A familiar voice from the doorway asked, "You need something, boss?"

I looked up as Shep walked into the lobby with Dirk. He was wiping his grimy hands on a rag. When he spotted me, the color drained from his face and he looked back at me wide-eyed.

I walked up to him and shoved the paper into his chest. "A note?!" I shouted.

"Billy, calm d--"

"Don't tell me to be calm! You left me... with a note? Is that all I meant to you?"

Shep cut his eyes towards Mac, who was trying to pull Dirk out of the room.

"Sorry," I said sarcastically. "I forgot. You don't want anyone to know--"

"Billy!" Shep said forcefully. "That's enough."

"You're a fucking coward! And I hate you!"

I couldn't hold it in anymore. The tears started to stream down my cheeks. I shoved Shep out of the way and ran to my car. I threw it into gear and raced home.

I spent the night crying until I had no more tears.

* * *

Shep's breakup hurt more than Dave and Payne combined, but I got through both of those and I would get through this.

I operated on auto-pilot for the next two weeks, feeling a little better as each day passed.

The last thing I wanted to do was go to Thanksgiving at my parents house. I didn't have much to be thankful for. I tried to call and say that I was sick, but Mom wouldn't hear it.

When I stepped through the front door, I could feel the tension immediately. The first thing I noticed was Dad. His face was red and he glared at me with an anger I had never seen before. Mom stood next to him sniffling into a tissue. My little brother Wilson stood nearby, his eyes darting around the room, looking everywhere but at me.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him. Shep. Standing with Wendy. Shep looked up at me and I saw tears in his blue eyes.

I never occurred to me that he had gone back to Wendy. My knees buckled and I struggled not to get emotional. The last thing I had said to him was "I hate you" but that was a lie. I didn't hate him. I loved him.

Wendy's chest heaved and she let out a snort of air. She walked up to me, hauled her hand back and slapped me as hard as she could across the face. The force was enough to knock me backwards into the wall.

I brought my hand to my face to try to sooth away the sting. I looked between everyone in shock.

Wendy shoved my chest. "You. Are. Disgusting!"

I looked to Mom and Dad.

"Get out of my house," Dad said. "Now."

I backed up towards the front door. The last thing I saw before I turned and ran was Shep. I should have been livid with him. But the look of anguish on his face and the tears that slid down his face shattered my heart into a million pieces.

* * *

I only got about a mile away before I had to pull the car over. I was shaking so bad I couldn't even drive. I parked the car and slumped forward, resting my forehead on the steering wheel.

I jumped a foot into the air when my cell phone started to ring. I picked it up and looked at the screen. Wilson.

My voice was shaking as I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, Billy. It's me. Are you okay?"

"Um... Yeah, I'm fine," I lied.

There was a long pause, then Wilson finally asked, "Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"Did you seduce Shep?"

"I... It wasn't like that, Wilson."

"They're inside freaking out... Mom, Dad, Wendy... She says..."

I heard Wilson take a drag of a cigarette and exhale, then he continued, "Listen. Where are you? We need to talk."

"I'm... um... At 5th and Grove. Kroger parking lot."

"Okay. Give me ten minutes."

Several minutes later, Wilson slid into the passenger seat of my car. He looked at me for a second, then reached over and gave me a hug. I could smell the smoke on him. He slumped back in the seat and pushed his black framed glasses up on his nose and let out a deep breath.

"I told them I needed to get some air," he said. "Grab a pack of smokes. I probably shouldn't be gone long."

I nodded and sighed. "I don't understand why Shep would tell them."

"He didn't. Not exactly. Wendy figured it out. She was being her bitchy self, ragging on him. I mean, for fuck's sake, he decides to try to save their marriage and she's acting like a raging cunt. You know. Her usual. Anyways, she called him a limp dick bastard, and then it was like a light clicked on. She accused him of cheating and he said he never cheated while they were together. Then she accused him of fucking you. Dude. He looked like he was going to puke, but he didn't deny it. The look on his face... We all knew it was true."

"I didn't seduce him, Wilson. I swear. I loved-- I mean, I love him. He left me. I didn't know he went back to Wendy."

"Dad threw him out. Right after you left. Right after Wendy punched him across the jaw."

"Jesus," I said with a sigh.

"Yeah. But I really need to thank you."

"What for?"

"I have been dreading telling Mom and Dad something. I was gonna tell them today. But you and Shep fucking... Well, that totally trumps me."

"Thanks," I said wryly. "So what's your news? Please don't tell me you're gay."

"Uh, no," he laughed. "Not gay. This girl I've been kinda seeing... Well, she's... pregnant."

"Oh, wow. Yeah. I can see why didn't want to tell Mom and Dad."

"I'll just sneak it in between Dad and Wendy's homophobic ranting. You know, something like... 'Damned queers are gonna burn in hell' ... 'Hey, I knocked up my girlfriend' ... 'That little faggot ruined my marriage'."

Wilson mimicked Dad and Wendy's voices and I couldn't help but chuckle at his sick sense of humor. "And after Dad gets out the shotgun to shoot Shep, he can use it for your wedding."

robcub32
robcub32
4,339 Followers