All Comments on 'Brother Samuel vs BBW Wrestler'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tea and crackers

You really are a idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love AUTOBIOGRAPHIES

Sammy Shitbain has a very interesting life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Way to go Samuelx. I love to read stories or anything about the big woman getting what she wants. I agree that more stories need to be focused on the big idea of a big person winning in the end, for I am to a big woman. I feel that ur stories are closer to my real life than the movies or tv show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My wife is a big woman. At 5'11'', 243#'s , and a stocking wearing woman, she would love to tag team with Amanda against you. Maybe you might have a tag team match against you. She to, is into wrestling men, as my poor father found out. He said that he could take and beat her and her friend, well I was on my knees begging for his mercy as they showed there Dominant way of dealing with an old man . They had there time with him as they punished him in front of me. Now they us him as there foot slave, and other pleasures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES