All Comments on 'Brother Sister Ch. 01'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
StiphStiphover 13 years ago
Great story!

Love the style, love the content, can't wait to read more from you!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 16 years ago
wow

Took a long while to read, but I suppose it was worth it.

PDumbledorePDumbledorealmost 17 years ago
Wanting more .......................

Can't wait for Chapter 2 to cum out. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well done

The start was great. I love the way you based this fatasy in reallty it was fun. The sluty parts were not great for me but it did send me to bed for the night. i think i would like less friends and more brother. Lucky fir me you are on chap 9 more reading for me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
injured

How did he turn the taps on with his injuries?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it ALL!

Great Job, Ignore the critics.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
so, let see,

Bec had errr Josh (boyfriend), Matt (brother), George (friend of a friend), John (guy who wants to be friends), Stevie (some guy out in the parking lot), Nick (some guy), Paul (just some dude), Peter (another dude, Luke (a perfect stranger), Lauren (was that a girl or a boy?), Skinky (a big brother?), Pinkey (Snoop Doog's side kick?), Lenny (some dumb character from a Steibeck novel),,,, err who else?

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 17 years ago
Hot As Usual

Nikki, you always have a hot tale to tell and this time you really outdid your usual self. Thanks for your work and for posting some of the best stories I've read on this site or others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Reading!

Great story! When I saw there were 5 pages, I though it was too much. When I got to the end, I am now waiting for a Chapter 2! Very enjoyable to read! You have something most don`t, A Plot to your story!

NojNojalmost 17 years ago
Excellent!

Brilliant story there, love how it built up between the siblings before they finally started to fool around. Her being a bit slutty with a few friends is not something I normally like but you played it just right and it was great. Well written and great style!

Ignore anyone complaining about little errors. Yes you made a mix up with the names at one point but it was obvious who was meant to be where and anyone that lets that distract from a great story just needs to get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Okay , u got me hard

Very very good story.. could you add some pity fuck with stranger or someone she barely knew or just met? I bookmarked you already, eagerly waiting for chapter 2. - Apollo

Medicine HatMedicine Hatalmost 17 years ago
excellent!

I also noticed a the character mix-ups--a couple of times, Matt suddenly became Josh, which briefly confused me. But aside from that, it was an incredibly hot, well-written story. Really, I couldn't help but thinking that the incest story I just finished writing was kinda inferior to this one. Kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!

A great hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
PROOF READ

Its a pity you didnt bother to proof read this story. In chapter 2 you have your characters mixed up in the video shop. ie the brother was at home and the boyfriend was at the video shop.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES