Brother Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers

"Easy there tiger," she said over her shoulder to him. She felt him close his mouth down on the back of her neck and gave a little yelp as his teeth grazed over her skin. Then John's hands were caressing her buttocks and one slid between her legs, grazing against her pussy. Bec knew she was wet and moaned at the contact with her pussy. She really needed to get someone inside her.

"Lay down George," she instructed him, hoping that if she mounted him, she'd have a little more control and he might relax a bit.

George grinned and did as he was bid, lying on the floor with his stiff cock up against his stomach. Bec squatted over the top of him and grabbed it with her hand, guiding it to her wet pussy. He wasn't particularly big and she easily speared herself down the length of his shaft. Then she asked John and Mark to stand either side of her so that she could alternately suck on their cocks as she ground herself down on George.

George reached up with his hands and pulled roughly at Bec's breasts, capturing her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers, rolling them hard between them, causing her to flinch and wiggle, her pussy moving on his cock. She stopped sucking on Mark and John and put her hands on George's chest, her arms squeezing her breasts together and holding George's arms away from her breasts. She worked her pussy up and down his cock, feeling him slip between her lips and then spear into her on the return movement.

George dropped his arms back over his head as he was ridden towards the point where he'd blow his load. Bec told the other two boys to play with her tits. A hand closed over each breast as she slid her way up and down George's cock and when she heard George's breathing go crazy and he was really starting to thrust back up into her, she slipped her pussy from him and moved to take his cock in her mouth. She sucked him until she felt his cock twitch and then pulled him as he came, shooting his sperm up over his belly and chest. She grinned at him as he complained about having to clean his own sperm off himself.

Then Bec got down on her hands and knees and asked Mark to kneel in front of her while John moved in behind her, ready to fuck her doggy-style. John slid his cock home inside Bec and Bec opened her mouth to work on Mark's cock. George was busy fetching some toilet paper to wipe himself down as they started their work out.

Bec loved the feeling of her mouth being forced down over Mark's cock with each thrust into her from behind by John. He was deep inside her and she felt split wide as his balls slapped against her with his thrusting.

"Oh yeah, fuck me hard, John," she cried out in between mouthfuls of Mark's cock. Mark was thrusting at her mouth as well and Bec opened her mouth wide, almost gagging when she felt his cock spear toward the back of her throat.

"I want you two to swap," Bec said after a few minutes. She turned around and the guys remained still as Bec took John's cock, slippery with her own juices, deep into her mouth. Mark was left to admire the delightful view of Bec's arse and pussy from behind, at least up until the point that he aimed his cock at her pussy and drove it home.

A few minutes later and John announced that he was going to cum. Bec kept sucking at his cock, keeping it in her mouth even as he came and short spurts of cum down the back of her throat. As John fell away, spent, Bec thrust herself hard back at Mark, feeling him slide between her lips. She felt a hand in her hair, pulling her head up and was surprised to see a cock in front of her. George had recovered and his cock was stiff again. He pulled her to elevate her head and then thrust his cock at her mouth. Bec opened her mouth and let him in, at which point he began fucking her face quite hard.

Mark announced that he was unable to hold it any longer and pulled his cock from Bec's pussy, his sperm shooting in an arc to land on Bec's back and butt. George grinned at him. "Nice shot," he said before releasing Bec's hair and taking his cock from her mouth. He then moved next to Bec before she had a chance to move and rolled her over onto her back.

Bec felt the cum between herself and the floor and then George was between her legs, spreading them wide and pushing her knees up towards her chest. She could feel George's cock at the entrance to her pussy and then it was being thrust inside. There was little that was gentle about George's movement and soon he had her knees almost either side of her head as he buried himself over and over again in her pussy.

After a couple of minutes, George slid from her pussy and holding both her ankles up towards her head in one hand, he grabbed his cock with the other and started rubbing the tip of it against her anus.

"No George, none of that," Bec said insistently as she realised what he was tyring to do.

"Don't knock it 'til you've tried it," George said, grinning as he continued to try and work his cock into Bec's arse.

"I said no."

"Come on George, she doesn't want it," John said. Mark hovered nearby, ready to back up John if required.

George slid his cock back into Bec's pussy with a sigh, "I can't believe you say you want three guys at once and then won't even take it up the arse," he said, pushing her legs back and thrusting as hard as he could at her pussy. He leaned over her, his arms pushing her legs wide as he lifted his weight from the ground. Bec's butt was lifted from the ground and George started pumping forcefully inside her. Bec moaned. She'd never been treated this roughly during sex before but was surprised at how good it felt to have someone ram his cock into her repeatedly.

George approached his orgasm and put on a burst of rough speed as he pounded into Bec's pussy. Then he pulled out and sprayed his second load of cum down over Bec's body, hitting her stomach and belly button.

"See how you like the stuff," he laughed as he backed away. Both John and Mark looked at him with disgust, surprised at the way that he had behaved through the encounter. George was already grabbing his clothes and dressing.

"Thanks for the fuck Bec, let me know if you need a real man again some time," he said as his parting words.

Mark returned to the living room with some toilet paper for Bec to clean herself up and John turned to ask her, "Did you get what you want from this Bec?"

"I think so," she grinned. "George is a bit of a wanker, but he served his purpose."

"What I'd really like to do is eat your pussy Bec. Do you think that you'd let me do that?" Mark asked as he stood over her and admired her naked body.

"Hell yes, get down here and make me cum Mark," Bec exclaimed. For all that she'd enjoyed things so far, she hadn't cum and welcomed the fact that there was someone here willing to help her out.

Mark lay down between Bec's legs and applied his tongue to her pussy, licking for all he was worth at her swollen lips, slick with the moisture of her excitement.

"Come here John, you should be a part of this too," she said, reaching out for his cock. He knelt over the top of her and lowered his hardening penis into her mouth as she opened to receive him, Bec grabbed John's butt and encouraged him to thrust his cock into her mouth as she enjoyed the attention that Mark was providing her pussy, sucking now upon her clitoris.

Bec was so worked up from the day's activities that she wasn't going to require a whole lot of attention to get her over the line and Mark was diligent in his work, barely letting her clit have a rest, his tongue sliding back and forth over it again and again and again. Combined with John thrusting his cock into her mouth, the sensation was enough for Bec and she came, her pussy a convulsing mass of exultant flesh. She had to stop sucking John and instead sucked air into her lungs and cried out in pleasure.

"God that was good Mark," she told him as she lay on the floor twitching, "but I don't think I can leave poor John here in this state! She pushed John onto his back on the ground and knelt between his legs, placing a hand on the floor on either side of him. Then she took his cock in her mouth without using her hands and started sliding her mouth along the length of his shaft.

"Yeah, well he's not the only one that's in a state of arousal," Mark exclaimed, "so if you don't mind, I'm going to take advantage of this wonderful pussy!"

"Mmm, please do!" Bec said as Mark moved in behind her and worked his cock into her pussy. He fucked her slowly from behind, sliding his dick back and forth, feeling her lips as they slid along the length of his shaft, pulling himself completely free and then sliding back inside her.

Bec matched her motions on John's cock to the pace that Mark was setting behind her, at least up until the point that John started thrusting back at her and she could tell that he was close to cumming. She bobbed up and down quickly then and when John moaned that he was losing it, sucked as much of his cock into her mouth as she could and moved up and down ever so slightly as he tensed and then released his cum into her mouth.

Bec swallowed the sperm and Mark increased the rate of his thrusts from behind. Bec asked him to stop so that she could roll over and once she was on her back, Mark resumed fucking her, this time in a missionary position.

"Fuck me hard Mark," she said as he continued to build the pace of his screwing. Bec looked up and admired his muscles as he held himself over her, ramming his cock into her pussy over and over again until he could take no more.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced.

"Cum on my tits Mark," Bec said, pulling herself away from him and sitting up. Mark grabbed hold of his erection and stood before Bec, tugging at himself until he erupted and cum sprayed from his cock to hit Bec on the chest between her breasts.

"Oh yeah, that's so cool," she said as she watched the cum eject from the tip of his penis. She brought her hands to her chest and smeared the sperm over her breasts. "God I feel like such a porn star," she laughed. The boys joined in with her laughter. "But I really feel like that's enough for today, thanks so much guys."

"Anytime," Mark said, grinning at her.

"You know how I feel," John said to her quietly and Bec promised to give it some thought.

She kissed them each goodbye once they were all cleaned up and dressed and then sat down to watch TV until her brother came home. She wondered if she'd manage to be up for anything by the time that he actually got there.

------------------

When Matt did eventually come home, he was drunk from having been out with his mates and Bec decided that the last thing that she wanted to deal with was him pissed and trying to cooperate in the shower, so she sent him to bed with a promise to look after him the following day.

------------------

In the morning, Matt woke up with a stinking hang over and stumbled down to breakfast, bleary-eyed and hurting.

"Nice day out?" Bec asked her brother as he slumped into one of the chairs around the breakfast table.

"It was at the time ... but not so much now," Matt laughed, waving a hand to indicate that he didn't want any of the milk that Bec had silently offered him.

"Ahh well that's what happens when you play up," Bec laughed.

"Yeah yeah, I wasn't looking for sympathy. What about you, did you have a good day?"

"Yeah, it wasn't too bad all in all," Bec replied, blushing for no particular reason. "So did you want to wash all the stink off you before you start the day, or wait until I come home from Uni?"

"God I think I need a good soak in the shower right now and if you've got the time, that would be magic Bec."

"Come on then, I was about to leave, but I can afford to be a little late, just so I get to say hello to my special friend down there," Bec grinned at her brother, looking to his crotch, "assuming you didn't do him any permanent damage that is?"

"Huh, he seems to bear up remarkably well under these circumstances, much better than this head at least," Matt said, pushing himself up from the table so that he could go upstairs to the shower.

When they were under the cascading water, Bec massaged and stroked Matt's muscles, knowing how crappy a good hang over could feel. Matt leaned against the glass of the shower, constantly moaning in appreciation of his sister's attention, but so hung over that he barely even managed to appreciate the fact that she was naked in the shower with him.

Bec took her brother's cock in her hand and started washing it, feeling its girth and length increase as she slid her hands along it.

"I'm always amazed how a little masturbation can drive away the hang over pain for a brief time," Matt said as he watched his sister's hands working their way back and forth over his cock.

"Really?" Bec asked.

"Yeah, I always seem to end up wanking in the shower when I'm hung over and for that period of time, I feel great, but once it's over, it's straight back to misery town."

"Weird," Bec replied. "So does that mean you want to cum or not?"

Matt looked at her, "I always want to cum with you Bec, I don't think I have the capacity to say no."

Bec grinned at her brother and then released his cock and stood in front of him, resting her hands on his hips, looking into his eyes. As he looked back, she pulled him into a hug, crushing her breasts against him and the tilted her head back.

"Kiss me Matt," she declared, her lips parting in a tantalising invitation. Matt couldn't resist, he lowered his lips to hers and for the first time, felt his tongue invade his sister's mouth. They held each other and kissed for a long time, their bodies, pressed together, their hands exploring and caressing. And then Bec slid her way down her brother's wet body and took his cock in her mouth, sucking it long and hard.

"Fuck I love sucking your cock big-brother," she said before taking it deep in again.

"And I love you sucking it," Matt declared, flinching as she wound her tongue around the tip, tickling the most sensitive parts.

Bec worked her brother's cock with her mouth until he shot his sperm. She pulled her head away and let his cum splash over her neck and breasts and then washed him off.

"Shit, I'm going to be really late now!" Bec said, hurriedly dressing and leaving Matt to his own devices. "I'll catch you later." ------------------

"Fuck I'm horny," Bec said to her brother as they sat watching TV that night. "I think you've turned me into a deviant Matt, I just want to have sex all the time."

Matt laughed at his sister. "Maybe you're just a boy in girl's skin 'cause that's what guys are like,"

"Naah can't be, I like cock too much," she laughed. Then she reached over and started undoing Matt's pants, freeing his cock. She started sucking on it for a few moments and then stood up in front of him. She lifted one of his feet from the ground and took his shoe off, then repeated the movement with the second foot before pulling his shorts off so that he was naked from the waist down.

Kneeling between his legs, she played with his cock for a few moments before pulling her top off over her head, revealing the fact that she'd not been wearing a bra.

"God I love those tits," Matt said, grinning as they were revealed to him.

"Then suck them for me," Bec said, climbing up onto his lap. She ground her pussy down on her brother's cock, her panties the only thing that was stopping it from sliding inside her. At the same time, she thrust her chest toward her brother's face and he sucked hard on her left breast and then again on her right.

Bec allowed him to do this for some minutes before she pulled aside the crotch of the pale blue panties that she was wearing and slid his cock inside. She rode up and down, trying to ensure that she kept her tits within reach of his mouth as she did so.

Matt was grunting and moaning around her breasts as Bec worked herself on his cock. Then she reached down between them to apply her fingers to her clitoris as she fucked her brother. The effect of her touch was electric and she threw her head back in ecstasy, squealing with the twin pleasures of the attention on her clit and the cock in her pussy.

When she came, she did so with a gush; there was something about the position that had her brother's cock rubbing just right and her added finger pleasure was insane.

"Holy crap Bec!" Matt said as he felt her pussy gush its release over his cock and balls.

Bec just sat there shuddering. Her insides were still going off. She'd never experienced such intense pleasure before in her life.

"Fuck, that was incredible," she finally panted to Matt as she extricated herself from him and looked down to see how wet her brother was.

"I've never felt a girl cum like that before," Matt said.

"I don't think I've ever cum like that before," Bec said. "There was one night with my hair brush that came close, but even that wasn't that intense."

"Your hair brush?" Matt asked. Bec explained to him about how she'd been rushing off to give herself an orgasm after their early showers together and how one night she'd been fucking herself with her hair brush and how intense it had been.

"Man, I want to see you fuck a hair brush," Matt said. Bec laughed at him.

"You never know, If you ask nicely, I just might let you watch," she replied slyly.

"God I wish this cast was off, I'd love to be able to touch your body properly Bec," Matt said as she put her clothes back on.

"How much longer is it?" she asked him.

"A week today," he told her.

"Well at least its before Mum and Dad get back!" Bec said, a glint of excitement in her eyes.

"Well that's true," Matt replied.

"I think we'll be able to have some fun when you're arm and hands are better," Bec said cheerily. "We might even be able to find a hairbrush!"

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers