All Comments on 'Brothers in Arms Ch. 02'

by robertreams

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Keep up the good work and finish this story. I hope you're planning to give the boys a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I liked how Mary had dreams of getting fucked and that it was probably her own thoughts that had arisen from what she discovered about the boys that was causing her to throw them out. I don't understand why they didn't defend themselves at all. They could have said they slept near each other b/c it was freezing outside in a barn. And as for her smelling cum outside in a barn, saying she did, they could have said that even their sons and husband certainly touched themselves too. They didn't even try to keep themselves there. But, I am interested in the rest of their journey. I do hope it is a HEA too. There is no reason for them to be discovered as deserters anymore b/c they aren't dressed in uniforms anymore. They could try to pull off being brothers though their looks aren't the same. Those dreams were a bit out there for me. They were each interesting on their own, but having all three of them have Sean-centric dreams about cock was a bit wierd lol.

cannd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous