All Comments on 'Brothers in Arms Ch. 08'

by robertreams

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
How to appreciate History

If you tend to think of history as a boring subject: think again!

Read and enjoy this version.

irishgal1984irishgal1984almost 11 years ago
Rape?

Neal pretty much raped Sean, did he not? Not so keen on that part, each to their own I suppose, but that wouldn't be a turn on for me :-) Also, much as I have enjoyed this series so far, and will definitely read the rest of it, one thing that stops it being one of the really great series (for me) is the lack of monogamy between Sean and Preston. It started out being intense and deeply emotional between them, but with the addition of Cassie, Neal and Jeff I feel that's diluted somewhat. But then, other people probably really like that aspect to the story? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Rape puts me off completely - that's where I stop reading.

robertreamsrobertreamsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Rape?

Just because someone is "taken" does not mean he or she was raped! Some people enjoy being taken, as Sean is discovering, if you read the story as it was written instead of thru your own filters. Sean is obviously not afraid, nor does he pull away, he is only held, not retrained. Nor does he say stop or No. Discovering the depths and dips and meanderings of one's own sexuality is a recurring theme in my stories. If you read the story, Sean's only regret is that the episode ended too soon. Also, it irritates the shit out of me that someone can come on and negatively criticize my story, to all my faithful readers, call me a rapist, then sneak off without identifying himself.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Evolution of Characters, Adventure, and Love

How is the transition to the next chapter coming along? I'm very curious which direction your storyline will follow. No pressure to hurry along. Appreciate the high quality you always bring to the entire experience.

dlm0ren0dlm0ren0almost 11 years ago
We Want More!

This is one of the best stories I've ever read on the net. The story is deliciously well written with a twist on the interpretation of historical events.

Where's Mandingo? Is he coming back?

Unfortunately everyone wont enjoy it as much as I do but please continue to give us life through this story.

Let the haters continue to hate. Lets see them write and interesting story...Amen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please keep Sean and Preston together .really did not like Sean with neal bring mandingo back or they can both stay with cassie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please!!!!!!!

Please keep this story going! PLEASE

dlm0ren0dlm0ren0almost 11 years ago
More Please!

I'm waiting. Yesterday I met a guy who talks like Preston (I'm Black)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous