Brother's Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly, “I dunno maybe?”

Eric comes home a while later. The girls make the usual talk. Kelly comments on the smell of sweat after practice. Eric just laughs it off with little reaction as the girls continue to chat in an unknown girly language. Eric excuses himself for there is not a good display happening today. He enters the bathroom and turns on the shower.

Kelly not thinking anything of it continues to talk, but Beth is getting all antsy over the whole situation.

Beth says, “I think we should do something to see if you are Sally.”

Kelly, “Like what?”

Beth, “Do you think your brother is___? Ya know, like doing that stuff in the shower?”

Kelly, “He’s my brother. That is gross! I do not want to think about him leaving the shower sticky. ‘Thinking for a moment, ’I am sure he is!” Walking toward the door Kelly knocks.

Eric, “I am in the shower! What do you need?”

Kelly opens the door a little as Beth pushes closely behind her. Says, “I just need to get my hair brush, I will only be a second.”

Entering the room Kelly looks at the shower. She can see the naked figure of her brother all distorted behind the glass. Beth enters the room quietly and after a brief moment of seeing very little her attention is soon diverted.

Saying, “Hey Kelly, do you have any blue eyeliner?”

Upon hearing Beth’s voice Eric says, “Hey come on, I am trying to have a little privacy here!”

Kelly, “Quiet twerp, we’ll be out in a second!” Breaking her look at the deformed figure she hands Beth the eyeliner.

Eric, “What are you doing? Having a reunion? Get out!”

Kelly, “What are you doing?”

Eric, “Rinsing the soap out of my hair. Why? What did you think I was doing? I’m in the shower you know, that is what people do! Now get out!”

Beth, “Come on my little Eric, just another second for me? Please!”

The room draws quiet except for the drowning sound of the water.

Beth, “You got any of that?” As Kelly is already handing it to her.

Beth, “Oh, oh is that the new perfume? Let me try it?’ Giving a squirt, ’Oh that smells nice, you are so lucky. What else did you get?”

The shower stops as the girls get caught up in their conversation.

Eric opens the rear door standing close to the door so as to not allow any one to peek around the opening. Peering his head around the corner he says in a meek voice, “Kelly could you at least grab the towel for me?”

Kelly grabs the towel and looks at the glass door. She has a fairly clear view of her brother’s penis so close to the glass. Pulling the towel out of his reach she says, “Apologize for being so rude.” Looking at his unknown display to her, she pretends to not be looking at him in an attempt to prolong the situation.

Eric, “I am sorry, now give me the towel!”

Kelly, “Not good enough!” Noticing as Eric shifts his weight that his penis is almost touching the glass.

Beth looks over glancing in the mirror. Then stops what she is doing to get a better look. With a tingle of wetness between her legs she walks over and takes the towel from Kelly. Saying to Eric, “Now how do you ask?”

Eric, “Please Beth may I have it?”

Beth, “I like the sound of that.” As she hands him the towel and moves back to the mirror to complete her masterpiece of makeup.

Kelly, “Come on, let’s give the man his privacy.”

As the girls exit to Kelly’s room the door closes. Beth, “Oh my God! Did you see what I think I saw?”

Kelly, “Yea I did, it was not half bad either. I would have guessed it to be smaller on him.”

Beth, “I gotta go home!”

With a look of confusion on her face Kelly says, “Why?”

Beth, “I sort of made a bit of a mess. I need to get changed. Sorry was that too much information?”

Kelly, “Nah don’t worry about it. I was a little aroused too. I wish Ed was here right now. ‘Lying back on the bed she spreads her legs. ‘I want him to make love to me all night long.”

Beth, “What about me?”

Kelly, “Don’t worry; my parents would never let me have a guy sleep over. If I could I would gladly let you watch, but that will never happen.”

Beth, “Really? You would let me watch you doing it?”

Kelly, “You’re my best friend, why not? But like I said, when hell freezes over!”

Beth, “I got a plan, listen to this! You are right, you could never have a boy sleep over but Eric could, couldn’t he?” She moves onto the bed next to Kelly.

Kelly, “What good is that? I want Ed. You think Eric would in a million years agree to that? Why would he? I think not and even so I would never get Ed alone.”

Beth, “I can think of a reason! Tell him in exchange I will sleep over and we can play spin the bottle or something after your mom and dad go to bed. Whatchya think?” Biting her lip.

Kelly leaps up. “Lets ask!” Kelly knocks on Eric’s door, then opens it slowly and stops as she sees Eric jump off his bed. “Eric, Eric can I talk to you for a second?”

Eric, “Uh, uh yea, just give me a second I am getting dressed.” Quickly he slips on a pair of shorts. “What is it?”

Kelly opens the door further saying, “You are still coming with us to the mall tomorrow?”

Eric shakes from nerves of almost being caught and looks at Beth smiling like the cat who ate the canary, “Yea, would you rather I didn’t?”

Kelly, “No, not that at all. Beth and I were talking and we came up with this idea. You invite a friend who happens to be a boy to sleep over on Friday night. A guy of my choice and in return I will ask if Beth can sleep over for you. What you think of that?”

Eric, “What is in it for me?”

Kelly, “Beth!” lifting her eyebrows up in a provocative suggestion.

Eric in a very skeptical tone, “Why would I believe you?”

Beth walks over to stand in front of Eric, holding each one of his hands in hers she leans in and kisses him gently on the lips. Breaking her mesmerizing hold on Eric, Beth turns around and starts to walk out the door saying, “Just think about it! Kelly I will talk to you later. I got to run ya know!”

Eric looks at Kelly in shock and says, “You got a deal! Did you just see that? You did see it right!” Standing in admiration.

Kelly, “That is not all I can see!” pointing at the evident erection in his pants.

Eric kind of covers it with one hand saying, “I don’t care. Did you see her kiss me?”

Kelly, “Yea I saw it, calm your hormones down and have a seat. This is what we are going to do…”

Thursday after school, already in the mall. Having been in almost every store and some twice.

Eric, waits patiently beside the two young women as they chatter about clothes and who was wearing what, speaks out, “Come on, can’t we at least get something to eat?”

Kelly, “Hold on to your horses, this is not a two minute decision here!”

Beth, “I like this outfit what do you think?”

Kelly says, “Cute! Try it on!”

Eric’s eyes roll back in his head as he slumps to the floor near the changing room doors. Beth enters the cubicle and closes the door. The door is quite high off the floor, almost 18inches and was never intended to have customers sitting on the floor.

Eric watches as her feet kick off her shoes and suddenly he sees her pants hit the floor around her ankles. Eric’s mind wakes up with great interest. Moving from sitting Indian style Eric slowly slumps to his side under the rack of clothing. Looking under the door Eric can see the bottom of Beth’s beautiful panties. They are white with light green stripes running horizontally.

Beth saying loudly, “Kelly! What do you think?” The door opens a bit.

Kelly makes her way across saying, “Not really liking that on you, try this.” She hands Beth another outfit.

In an attempt to get a better look Eric moves like a snake on the floor closer toward the door. Keeping his eyes affixed upon the slender Y at the crotch of Beth’s legs. Eric stops in fear that if he gets too close Beth might see him. Being really aroused Eric adjusts the erection he has in his pants only seconds before Beth walks out of the door. Beth almost steps on Eric but never sees him under the rack of clothing.

Kelly quickly greets her and in passing comments on her likes of Beth’s outfit. Then Kelly mentions she just wants to try on these shorts. Kelly closes the door and quickly drops her pants as Eric leers in. Kelly is wearing a purple thong. Eric knows that thong well. It is a nylon thong that he has jerked off in.

Eric’s eyes go wide as he suddenly wonders how Kelly is wearing it if it was supposed to be under his mattress. This does not stop him from looking at his sister’s ass as she bends over to slide on the shorts. The dark purple color of the thong is like dental floss just barely covering her brown rectum.

With a rather hard kick Eric screams, “Ouch!” looking up at a woman.

The clerk woman yells, “Get out of my store you little pervert! I do not ever want to see your face in my store again!”

Eric makes quick under the rack of clothes and crawls out in a scamper to exit the store before the woman can catch him.

The woman makes a scene yelling down the mall, “If I ever see you again I will call the police!”

Kelly exits the changing room and looks at Beth, who shrugs her shoulders. The sales woman comes back and apologizes to the girls for the mishap. Kelly and Beth are snickering to the point of snorting on their own laughter.

After a while of searching the mall the girls see Eric seated in the food court looking out the huge glass windows. Sneaking up behind him they surprise him saying, “Freeze you pervert!” And begin laughing as they slide in the bench one on either side. Kelly reaches over and steals a cookie from Eric’s bag.

Eric, “Hey get your own!”

Beth stealing a cookie says, “Hey, looky, looky I got a cookie!”

With a grin and an evil chuckle Kelly asks, “What happened back there?” Eric, “Nothing!”

Beth, “Yea nothing, I always get kicked out of stores for nothing. What were you doing on the floor?”

Eric comes up with this whole elaborate tale of nothingness and explains everything, but not saying anything.

Kelly looks at Eric and says, “Maybe I should have just asked what color our underwear was?” Eric grows red knowing he is not only caught, but is being put on the spot.

In an angry tone with glaring eyes Beth says, “You were watching me get changed?” Eric in a state of despair nods yes in a very slow pace.

Beth says in a sarcastic tone, “You were watching us! Well that will give you something to write about.”

Kelly gives Beth the look of death! Eric looks puzzled!

Beth, “I mean like when you get older to tell your grand children.”

Kelly breaking his thought pattern leans in and hugs her brother saying, “It’s Ok! It really is not a big deal, don’t worry about it. Besides it was kind of funny.”

Beth leans over and gives Eric a peck on the cheek. Then says, “At least you have good taste.” And starts laughing a bit.

Eric looks at Beth saying, “You’re not angry?”

“No I was only teasing you. It is kind of cute, you getting caught and all. What were you thinking?”

Kelly, “So, did you see anything good? You, know like to make it worth your trouble.”

Beth, “Yea, what did you see?”

Eric, “Nothing really, I wasn’t looking.”

Both girls nod at the same time with a grin of disbelief uttering, “Uuh-huuh, mmm yep!”

Friday first thing after school, the door to the house flies open as the two girls run in a race towards Eric’s room. Beth being first only because Kelly had to stop to close the door. In an attempt to speed up the computer Beth is shaking the mouse like a rag doll as the screen appears.

Beth looks at Kelly and asks, “Wednesday's or Thursday's first?”

Kelly…, “Wednesday, save the best for last.”

Entry:

I was horny, horny, horny by the time I got home thinking of the other days events. Since the best place to jerk off is the shower I was jerking off when disturbed. It is not like I can maintain an erection with listeners so close by. So I ended up on my bed as I humped my pillow I smelled the scent of Sally’s thong. Normally I would have been pissed at the interruption. I was more scared as I forgot to lock my door.

Trying to be smooth I was placed in a moment of shock as my sister and Beth entered my room. At that moment I was so horny my cock ached. Being proposed an offer my sister knew I could not refuse. Beth kissed me in what sent my mind whirling about.

Although it was pointed out to me the state of excitement I was in. I do not think it was evident I had just cum in my shorts. That would have been really embarrassing.

My sister made small talk as she sat on the bed, about how to trick mom and dad to let her boy friend Ed sleep over. All I know is I have had “Perma-Wood” ever since.

Clicking on the next entry Beth says, “That was pretty hot” Kelly just looks at her like she can’t be serious.

Entry:

Today was a day for the record books. I was looking at the girls under the changing room door and it was by accident. I noticed I could see Beth’s panties. Her legs did a wonderful dance as she scurried to put on clothes. The outline of her pussy was not that great but it was exceptionally arousing to see her in a vulnerable state. I know why I am in love with Beth, she is just so awesome!

Sally was quite the opposite. I was not intending to watch but as she bent over in her thong I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. I have never seen her ass so exposed. As I looked I was in shock to see her purple thong on. I am still not sure how she found it. I know I had it between the mattresses. It was a fine view until that bitch kicked me. Just the same I needed to use the stall in the men’s room bad.

Besides I even got a hug and a kiss from the ladies and no one was the wiser!

Kelly walks over to the bed and lifts the mattress seeing several thongs and panties of hers scattered about. “That little bastard, I’ll kill him!”

Beth, “What do you think you are doing?”

Kelly, “I am getting my underwear and going to put them in the laundry! What does it look like?”

Beth, “You can’t, at least not until after tonight.”

Kelly throws the panties back and says, “Your right, but I am going to still kill him!”

Beth, “You don’t mean that. Just because he likes the feel of your panties doesn’t mean anything. Besides, how did you find the purple one if he had them hidden?”

Kelly, “They weren’t hidden; they were still on his bed the other day when we came in. After you left I sat on the bed and noticed them. I just figured they got caught up on some of his laundry so I took them with me when I left!”

Beth, “Calm down, it is no big deal.”

Kelly, “Maybe not to you, but that little fuck has been smelling my underwear!”

Beth shuts down the computer and says, “Coming from you that sounds funny! I would have expected you to say something more like of course all men want too! Not like it is going to kill ya or anything, big whop! You should be flattered I would think.” in a tone of arrogance.

Kelly says, “Yea maybe? Come on lets go get your things for tonight.”

Friday night. It is 10:30 PM and the parents just went to bed. Kelly and Beth are set up to sleep in her bedroom. While the boys, Ed and Eric are sleeping in the basement playroom area. The girls are busily planning their escape tactics. The boys are discussing what to do lying on sleeping bags side by side.

Eric says, “Hey Ed. What if something should happen? I mean like what should I do?”

Ed in a deeper confident voice, “Oh, you mean like dinky dipping. Relax my little friend. First you need to take it slow. If she is a virgin it will take a little more effort to ensure you do not hurt her too much when you first enter her.” Reaching over and grabbing his overnight bag.

Eric, “I understand that stuff. I mean what should I do to make sure she does not get pregnant?”

Ed fumbling around in his bag grabs several condoms showing them to Eric. Ed says, “I’ve got all you and I are going to need for tonight. You do know how to put one on don’t you?”

Eric, “Yea I have put one on before. I just never actually used one for sex, not that you really want to know.

Ed, “It’s ok. I’m cool with that! You know, I was a virgin once too. You know after you’ve had pussy you won’t want to go back to the hand?

Eric, “Why, what’s it like?”

Ed, “For the most part pussy is pussy. It is warm, and wet. The muscles of a pussy grab hold of your cock from every direction. You know you need to lie and say whatever it takes to get in. When you’re in man, you just hold on for dear life until you pop your load. That is what a pussy is for! I’ve had a few girls and I would say none of them are as good as Kelly’s pussy. Sorry, I know that’s your sister dude.”

Eric, “It is alright, it is not like I don’t know what you’re going to do tonight. I think Kelly was pretty obvious about that already. Speaking of Kelly, wonder what is keeping them?”

Upstairs Beth and Kelly are whispering only moments before they make their move. The girls are still under the covers of the bed blankets. Listening and giving time for Kelly’s parents to fall asleep.

Beth asks, “What is all the movement for?”

Kelly, “Oh I am taking off my underwear.’ Tossing them in the dark toward the hamper. ‘I won’t need them tonight and they will only be getting in the way.”

Beth, “Don’t forget you said I could watch.” Poking Kelly in the side with a finger.

Kelly says, You can watch but it’s not likely you will have time. With Eric pawing all over you. Hell, you know I would share anything with you. I would even share Ed, not like you are going to get a moment alone though.”

Beth, “Whoa, let me get this straight, are you saying if I can get a moment alone with Ed it is ok if he fucks me?”

Kelly says, “Yea sure! There is plenty of him to go around. Besides that ain’t going to happen after the kiss you gave Eric the other day.”

Beth in a pondering thought answers, “True.”

Kelly, “Come on, let’s go. I think we waited long enough. Remember to skip the second stair as it squeaks.”

The girls begin the long dark journey through the house. Kelly opens the basement door and the only light comes from the flickering of the television set. Carefully they execute the stairs and enter into the playroom closing the door behind themselves.

Kelly and Beth are wearing flannel night shirts with matching socks. Kelly is in light pink and her braless boobs are noticeable in the thin fabric. Beth has on white with a cat picture on the front and the trimmings are dark blue. Ed is dressed in a green t-shirt and boxer briefs that match. Eric being a bit more modest has on a pair of sweat pants cut to look like shorts and a blue t-shirt.

Kelly and Beth saunter over and take a seat on top of the sleeping bags as well. Kelly kisses Ed deeply on the lips. They fall over and remain kissing. Beth looks at Eric with a bit of uneasiness. Eric looks back, not sure what to do next.

Beth grabbing Kelly’s foot says, “Come on lets play a game or something. You two are making Eric and me feel a bit awkward.”

Kelly looks up saying, “What do you want to play?”

Eric says, “Truth or dare?”

Almost synchronized the response is, “No! That is childish.”

Ed says, “Spin the bottle?”

Beth looks at Kelly with a nodding response. Kelly says, “OK we can play that for a bit.”

Eric wants to laugh out loud thinking, “And the truth or dare game was childish?” But he remains silent in his thoughts.

Kelly not being able to find a bottle returns with the spinner from the twister game. Placing it down she says, “Here this will work. I’ll go first.” Spinning the arrow it points to Ed. Kelly wasted no time. Getting on her knees she scuttles close to Ed. Then she proceeds to kiss him on the lips.

Beth and Eric looking at each other roll their eyes in a good grief gesture. After a few minutes of kissing Eric notices his sister’s hand roaming about over Ed’s boxer briefs. Her hand moves between his legs and palm down slides up toward the waist band. Her hand cups around Ed’s balls then grasps at his erection. Ed’s hand is lost under Eric’s sister’s nightshirt. Both of them are almost oblivious to the on looking company.