Brother's Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ahem! I think we need to have rules here people.” Says, Beth.

Ed and Kelly break the kiss and compose themselves. Ed says, “What, it was just a kiss.”

Beth looks at him funny and points to the spinner. Ed spins the arrow and it points at Eric. Kelly and Beth begin to laugh, trying to stifle the laughter they snort.

Ed says, “I am not kissing Eric!”

Kelly says, “You have to, those are the rules!” looking back at Beth begins cracking up again.

Beth, “Come on pucker up. Remember, what it was just a kiss!”

Ed is silent for a moment looking at Beth and Kelly. Grinning he then says to Eric, “You ever kiss your dad?”

Eric says, “Yea but!” and is interrupted as Ed quickly leans across and plants a millisecond kiss on Eric’s lips.

Kelly says, “No way was that a kiss!” Throwing her hands in the air.

Ed replies, “You need to specify the rules then!”

Beth, “Five minutes of lip to lip?”

Kelly, “Ten at least!”

Ed, “I’ll go for that but only with a little privacy. OK, ten minutes in the bathroom with the door shut. As that only starts now.”

Eric looks at the spinner absorbedly. Stops and thinks for a moment looking about then back to the spinner. He flicks the arrow and it twirls smoothly at high speed. It comes to rest pointing at Kelly. Eric looks at his sister and gulps.

Kelly reacts saying, “Nut uh, there is no way!”

Ed laughing says, “Hey you made up the rules.”

Beth being defensive for her friend and Eric says, “Let him spin it again!”

Ed looking at Kelly says, “I’ll tell you what, we will flip a coin double or nothing?” Beth standing up drags over a beanbag char and plunks down into it facing the TV.

Kelly says, “OK, heads.” She looks intently at the coin as it flies and lands in Ed’s hand. Slapped over it lands on Ed’s other wrist to reveal tails. Ed silently waves bye, bye to Kelly and Eric.

Kelly stands up stopping at a glance to Eric says, “Come on!”

Eric just looking at his sister for a second stands. Beth looking back says, “Oh and Kelly remember that is 20 minutes lip to lip no cheating. Don’t worry I will keep Ed company until you return.” Laughing in a manner so only Kelly got the inside joke.

Kelly says to Beth in a sarcastic tone, “I’m not worried at least not worried about you doing anything!”

Eric enters the bathroom and it is dimly lit only by a green glowing night light. He turns around in the cramped area as Kelly enters and shuts the door. Eric looks at his sister in uncertainty, just standing there tense with awkwardness.

Eric, “Well?”

Kelly, “Well, what?”

Eric, “Are we going to kiss?”

Kelly, “You would like that, wouldn’t you?”

Eric, “I was just asking. It is not like I was expecting you to do anything.”

Kelly places her hands on Eric’s shoulders letting out a deep pondering breath and says, “Just be quiet for a moment.” Kelly leans in and kisses Eric on the lips with a peck, then another longer lingering lip union. She just holds her lips on his without any movement.

Eric moves his hands to his sister’s waist. Without thinking in the dark room Eric parts his sister’s lips with his tongue. Kelly’s eyes close; also at the moment not considering this is her brother she touches his tongue with her own. The spark of the moment is intense as the two siblings embrace each other.

Eric’s hands move down Kelly’s back as he feels her ass. Kelly still caught up in the kiss gives off a slight subtle moan from within. Eric’s hands grasp at the thin material of his sisters night shirt causing it to rise higher with each closing of his fingers. His hands rest upon the warm skin that is now exposed to his touch. Feeling the curvature of his sister’s ass Eric instinctively pulls her body closer to his own.

While still kissing his sister with passion he now is cupping his sister’s ass cheeks. Eric in a state of extreme arousal brings his fingers up and in between her crotch. He can feel the wet spot between her legs and begins to play with the wet opening. Kelly lets out a moan into his mouth.

Kelly’s own hands betray her as she feels her brother’s erection through his sweatpants. Then Eric moves a hand around to the front of Kelly’s body to really get a better feel of her womanhood.

Kelly slips her hand into Eric’s pants. The material is rather constricting so she uses both hands and pushes the shorts down over Eric’s hips they glide to the floor Eric steps out of the bunched up shorts and underwear. Kelly begins to stroke her brother in a rapid pace as he continuously drives two fingers into her pussy.

The silence is broken by a brief audible cry from Beth, “Oh God!” Kelly freezes upon hearing Beth’s voice. Eric just follows suit.

Kelly lets go of Eric’s erection and moves close to the door and opens it ever so quietly to peek out. The light enters the room in a slither of sharpness. Eric moves up behind Kelly in a futile attempt to look as well.

Eric asks, “What is going on, I can’t see!” Kelly just ignores him for a moment, still looking out the door.

Then turning around for a brief second she says, “I’m not sure but I think your little love just lost her virginity.” Turning back to the split in the door Kelly looks out again.

Eric standing behind his sister looks down at her ass as the shirt just hangs on from slipping over her cheeks. Taking his fingers up to his nose he smells the fragrance of his sister’s juices. Being aroused he licks his fingers tasting the tart sweet flavor.

Moving close Eric pretends to be trying to look out with his sister once again. Placing his hand on her hip he grabs his erection with the other and with precision lines it up with her twat, only centimeters away. Eric without notice bucks his hips into his sister’s from behind. This sends his throbbing cock up into his sister’s dripping wet pussy.

It also almost sends Kelly right through the door. Other than Eric’s other hand grasping her waist she would have lost her balance. Kelly pushes back hard trying to break her brother’s grasp. Kelly exclaims, “What are you doing!” Kelly closes the door and in the same motion pushes Eric into the back wall. Knocking the wind right out of him.

Eric still holding on is humping his sister’s pussy. Kelly tries to move forward, but with the awkward weight of her brother she is pressed to the ground as Eric lands on top of her. Eric grabs her around the chest clasping on to her breasts he fucks her at a fast pace.

Kelly in a not to loud voice but very stern says, “Get the fuck off of me now!” As her arms and feet try to kick and pull at Eric.

Eric just ignores her and grunts a bit into her ear. Then within seconds Eric pulls out of her pussy and squirts his cum over Kelly’s ass and into her night shirt. Kelly stops kicking and just lays motionless as she knows what is happening.

Eric collapses on top of his sister with his erection caught between her ass cheeks. He humps as minor squirts of cum eject out the tip of his penis onto the small of his sister’s back. The crevice is slippery from his sister’s pussy fluids on his cock. Her cheeks are parted from the girth pressed into her anus.

As Eric’s breathing slows Kelly says, “Oh my God I can’t believe what you just did!” in an upset and almost angered tone still pinned below Eric.

Eric taking hold of Kelly’s hair turns her face up. Open mouthed kisses her on the lips till Kelly responds slightly then breaks the kiss. Turning over still lying on the floor she looks up at Eric with an intent pout of seriousness. Her hand moves to his cheek as she says, “Eric I am your sister. I know things got carried away earlier but what were you thinking?”

Eric responds in a low voice, “I was thinking how much I loved you. Do you know how many times I have wanted to be with you?” as his hand slides up under the armpit of the hand reaching to his face.

Kelly, “Well what are we going to do now? It is not like we can date or continue to have sex.”

Eric says, “Why not? Who is going to know?” Eric then places his hand gently under her head. She allows him to kiss her lips. He kisses her with endearment as she begins to kiss back. Her lips puffed and soft to his touch she kisses him back with the same love he was giving to her. Emotions race about in both their young minds lost in the long moment.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. Startling Eric and Kelly the moment is broken. Beth speaks through the door, “Kelly?”

Kelly says, “One moment!” Jumping to attention she pulls her night shirt down feeling the cold wet cum on her skin. She flips on the light as Eric is trying to unravel his shorts in an attempt to pull them up into place. Kelly reaches for a tissue and hands it to Eric saying, “Wipe off my shirt.” Turning around.

Eric wipes the large globs and tosses the tissue into the toilet. With several wet spots still noticeable he leans in and kisses her butt cheeks. Then stands up behind Kelly and turns her back to face him. Kelly looks at Eric and shakes her head in a slow no pattern and says, “Let’s just keep this quiet OK? Just pretend like nothing happened tonight. I don’t need anyone knowing anything. Got it?”

Eric says, “What about after tonight?”

Kelly, “I don’t know, we can’t or shouldn’t be __. It is not like I can deny what happened but let’s not dwell on it right now. We’ll talk about it when we are alone and after we have had time to think.” Leaning in Kelly kisses Eric softly on the lips. Then saying, “Eric, but this was not suppose to happen. I don’t know what to think.”

Eric smiles at his sister and she smiles back. Kelly opens the door while turning off the light. She stops as Beth is standing right at the door. In a loud whisper she asks, “What is wrong?”

Beth, “It is getting close to morning. Did you fall asleep in there? I need to talk to you also.”

Eric places his hand covered by the darkness up his sister’s night shirt as they speak. Kelly slowly reaches around to block his touch. Eric’s fingers wiggle at her entrance in a bold move to make sure she knows he is no longer afraid to openly touch her. Kelly stands still to not allow a hint to Beth as to what Eric is doing.

Kelly asks, “Where is Ed?”

Beth, “Mr. romantic fell asleep a long time ago! I’ve been watching TV ever since.” With her arms crossed and in a gentle tone like she is going to cry.

Eric allows his fingers to slip away as Kelly hugs Beth. Kelly says, “It is going to be OK come on let’s go upstairs. I did not realize what time it was.” The three of them move to the stairs. Beth ventures up first. Kelly stops a brief moment turning to Eric. She can barely see him but with her hands feels for his face. Without a word she just kisses him pressing her tongue into his mouth.

The kiss is broken as fast as it began. Kelly whispers into his ear, “We will talk tomorrow after they have gone home.” Kelly releases most of her hold on his neck.

Eric begins to turn around as his neck is still in a slight grasp from Kelly and says, “Good night.”

Kelly holding on slightly regains Eric’s attention. Pausing for a moment she says in a clear whisper, “Hey, __I love you too. I am just scared.” Then turning she heads up the stairs silently and closes the door behind her.

Eric returns to the bedding area. Ed is fast asleep. Looking about he can see two used condoms on the floor. Using a paper towel Eric picks them up and wraps the packaging along with condoms. He flushes them down the toilet in fear they might be spotted.

Climbing into his bedding Eric thinks about the two girls he loves most in this world and falls asleep.

A special thanks to Black Tulip for all the help.

A special thanks to the many other authors with advice given. And to the staff of Literotica that makes it possible to continue posting stories for us to read.

As always a thank you to the readers who I enjoy writing for. Email comments are always appreciated and returned if possible.

Sincerely, Tongue Tyler