All Comments on 'Bruce'

by Dracoscotsdragon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
get a clue

Get a clue and join the world and use the proper terms. The most rotten is using "spunk" when referring to semen which is totally wrong its "cum" as by any dictionary "spunk" is a form of behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
really?

to the previous anonymous (i.e. "get a clue"). Your statement that using "spunk" in place of "semen" is wrong "by any dictionary" is itself wrong. If you look "spunk" up on dictionary.com, it specifically states :

spunk (spʌŋk)

— n

1. informal courage or spirit

2. ( Brit ) a slang word for semen

3. touchwood or tinder, esp originally made from various spongy types of fungus

4. informal ( Austral ), ( NZ ) a person, esp male, who is sexually attractive

In the future, why don't you get a clue yourself and actually do some research before criticizing someone?

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Good story, Dracoscotsdragon

Thanks for sharing it with us - five stars.

I knew cum/jism/filth - and lots of other words for that white-ish stuff with a faint smell of bleach - as 'spunk' long before I knew it was actually called 'semen'.

It might be nice to celebrate the differences between UK and US subsets of English rather than using them as a wedge to divide us still further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
***

Too short for a better mark. I like the idea though. She must also have run out of birth control pills. She already has a baby in addition to her present pregnancy, and an 18 yo son.

Laughable how stupid some people can be--the anonymous guy telling you to get a clue when all he is doing is displaying his ignorance. And how about the other commenter who says "filth" is a slang word for semen. "Filth" to me carries the connotation of "shit." Sex and elimination are in the same area of our bodies. Too bad too many of us seem to have the two functions confused. Says volumes about the US culture's attitude toward sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting short story

Many guys have spied on mom and used panties to jo. Quite a few moms know and chose to ignore the lads behavior. Some continue teasing and enjoy knowing son masturbates over them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Story

Anonomous says that many guys enjoy watching mom, how does he know, does he take a survey? Ha, ha, funny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Surveys say...

Guys from Oedipus on love to look at their mom's private parts.

Seriously, look it up.

This is a great story, screw the surveys, or your mother, or mine.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Interesting so far

but way too short. This was a page rather than a complete thought or chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good

Hopefully you'll continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He had always wondered what it was like, whether it was smooth or hairy. Well, she had pussy hair but it was trimmed. He could see her pussy lips and they looked like nothing he had ever seen before. Instead of a tight little slit like the girls in the ma

This is a great story and, I and I'm sure many other readers hope, the start of a superb series. 18 year old Bruce, like lots and lots of boys, not only loves his mother but is deeply attracted to her as well. He's drawn to her tits and ass and especially to that wonderful hairy hole between her legs, the hole he came out of. When he sees his mother's cunt for the first time, he's mesmerized. Mom's pregnant and needs her boy's help with her big milk-filled fun bags. What, did the kid die and go to heaven? Like the good son he is, he sucks the delicious fluid from his mother's tits. "All of a sudden Bruce smelt something familiar. He realised that it was the smell of his mother's panties. He could smell her pussy, this was turning her on!" What Bruce was inhaling was the best thing a boy ever can--his own mother's cunt-smell. Naturally, he's harder than ever before in his life. His big cock slips out of his pants, and the boy's so throbbing hard that he just blows his young balls and jizzes in the air, shooting a huge load of semen that covers his mom's pregnant belly and swollen tits. But is this just a one-time deal? Bruce is dejected at first, but mom gives him a reprieve. She invites him to feast on her tits again. This highly gifted author, Mr. D., had better write a sequel and find his hero Bruce a much better place to unload his hot young balls--specifically, the same warm wet place he came out of 18 years before--or else he'll be sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just a little bit of reality to help the story.

A woman who gets pregnant would only have breast milk if she had recently given birth. Aside from that a pregnant woman does not have breasts full of milk, and breast feeding or pumping during pregnancy can cause a woman to miscarry or go into labor. That is the reason breast feeding women have less recovery time for their uterus to get back to it's normal size. If she had just had a baby and then got pregnant again she would be told to stop breast feeding immediately. The breast milk doesn't even come in until a few days after a woman gives birth. The baby drinks colostrum for the first few days of life.

Some people might be bothered by my pointing it out but things like this can and do make or break stories. Tweaking a few details or adding in some information can significantly increase reading enjoyment.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
Bruce

How many other young men would gladly trade places with Bruce to nurse on their mother's teats and get nice fresh warm milk from them? My guess is lots and lots.

Just like these same young men would also stick their very erect cocks inside their mother's vaginas and shoot a huge load of sperm filled semen in her cunt. Even if they impregnated her that would be OK too.

Watch her taking a piss??? Sure. Why not. Wipe her cunt with their tongue??? Of course.

Oedipus complex??? Who cares???

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Too short but good for three stars

Just when it was getting good, the story ends. I guess it's up to us to come up with an ending we want. Like some others, I was a little confused about her being pregnant and producing mother's milk at the same time. Sounds like someone was fucking her, just not her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous