All Comments on 'Bruises Ch. 01'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KathiKathialmost 16 years agoAuthor
I apologize for misnaming character

There is no Ray in the story. The son's name is Walt. I apologize for not catching that in the editing process. I'm going to have to slow down, I have too many stories in process.

Kathi

desibandhudesibandhualmost 16 years ago
good story ..

Don't worry abt the name .. it's a wonderful story .. great work !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
huh

huh its called brusus

venus_canvenus_canover 13 years ago
Nicely start to a tender story

Towards the end, Walt seems to have become Ray. Did I miss somethinh?

justanarsejustanarsealmost 10 years ago

Didn't need the political comment. It soured me to finishing it up-one star

NobilistNobilistalmost 8 years ago

I was going to comment on the Ray thing but Kathi already hit on it. It's an interesting story. I think marines and navy have their own hospital now. When I was staying at Walter reed they were in the process of building it. Walter reed is pretty nice by the way, just depressing to be there.

JBinGAJBinGAover 6 years ago
Great Start!

I'm going to binge read this series, It was a great start. I just hope you get to see the comment at this late date. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nonexistant Proofreading

The name of the wounded marine changes from Walt to Ray. This back and forth happens with a regularity that indicates that there has been ZERO TO EFFORT PROOFREAD the document. I realize that the is not a professional writer(I hope!); However, I think there should be some personal pride in the writers' work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous