All Comments on 'Bruises Ch. 01'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nonexistant Proofreading

The name of the wounded marine changes from Walt to Ray. This back and forth happens with a regularity that indicates that there has been ZERO TO EFFORT PROOFREAD the document. I realize that the is not a professional writer(I hope!); However, I think there should be some personal pride in the writers' work.

JBinGAJBinGAover 6 years ago
Great Start!

I'm going to binge read this series, It was a great start. I just hope you get to see the comment at this late date. :)

NobilistNobilistabout 8 years ago

I was going to comment on the Ray thing but Kathi already hit on it. It's an interesting story. I think marines and navy have their own hospital now. When I was staying at Walter reed they were in the process of building it. Walter reed is pretty nice by the way, just depressing to be there.

justanarsejustanarsealmost 10 years ago

Didn't need the political comment. It soured me to finishing it up-one star

venus_canvenus_canalmost 14 years ago
Nicely start to a tender story

Towards the end, Walt seems to have become Ray. Did I miss somethinh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
huh

huh its called brusus

desibandhudesibandhualmost 16 years ago
good story ..

Don't worry abt the name .. it's a wonderful story .. great work !!

KathiKathialmost 16 years agoAuthor
I apologize for misnaming character

There is no Ray in the story. The son's name is Walt. I apologize for not catching that in the editing process. I'm going to have to slow down, I have too many stories in process.

Kathi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous