Buddies Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R E THEGN
R E THEGN
16 Followers

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Time out. I have to take a piss." He pulled off the road.

"Sir, could you direct me to the ladies room?"

"Sure, hang a left at the second tree."

An hour later they were winding their way up the road that led to the cabin. They decided to make two trips with their gear because the cabin was fifty yards up from the road. Amy grabbed the book bags and Jeff took the cooler.

Halfway up to the house, it started to rain. The trees provided some cover until it started to pour and they were soaked to the skin before they go to the porch. Of course, without the load and their laughter, they would have gotten there in half the time. Jeff located the key that was concealed under a rock and they walked into the cabin splashing water over the floor.
Amy ran to the bathroom to dry off and change clothes. She was drying her hair when Jeff opened the door a crack and threw in his sweatshirt. It fit her to mid-thigh. There was a fire started in the Swedish wood stove when she came back into the main room.

The room was very large and served as a kitchen, dining and living area. The cabin had a generator that was rarely turned on for electric power and propane gas for cooking and washing. The living area had a sofa bed, and several large chairs covered in an Adirondack print. There was a woodbin and a pile of newspapers near the stove. The country kitchen had an oak table and ladder-back chairs and a large mule deer antler chandelier. Amy's parents had given it to the family when they used the cabin, years before.

There were three bedrooms off to the side and back of the house, one master suite with bath, one smaller bedroom with twin beds and a dormitory-like room with bunk beds that could sleep ten. All the bedrooms had cotton woven rugs on the floor, courtesy of Jeff's mom. The cabin had a warm, lived-in feeling.

They decided to wait for the rain to end before unloading the rest of the stuff from the car. Fortunately, the cooler they brought up had supper fixings in it and they ate by candlelight.

After dinner cleanup, Jeff moved over to the sofa in the living area and wiggled his index figure beckoning her to join him. Amy saw the expression on his face and started blushing; it was a look that she had never seen before. As she walked to him, he noticed a shy smile on her face. Standing right in front of his knees, Amy starred at him waiting for his move. She would have preferred going to the bedroom, that is, if she were correctly reading his signals; she prayed that she was. After waiting years for his awareness of her, other than as a buddy, this was the right time and the right place, a cabin in the woods removed from everybody and everything. If he continued sitting there just starring at her, she was ready to jump his bones.This is it Jeff, ready or not.

Taking her hand, he moved her to his side and brought her face down onto his lap.

"Oh, no. What did I do now?"

"Nothing, Amy, nothing."

She felt her sweatshirt moving up her back and then his hand moving over her panty-clad bottom.Oh man, this guy is a real romantic. His idea of foreplay is a lot different than mine. Where are the kisses, the hugs, whatever else is supposed to happen? Well, whatever else, he is turning me on!

Jeff sat there, his mouth open, his eyes fastened on the most gorgeous ass he had ever seen, the hills and valleys and crevices. Ever since that night in the dorm when he spanked her, he knew it, sensed it. It had occupied his every waking minute, his dreams,
his masturbating to that vision in his head. His cock was awakening, trying to get a glimpse, too.

She felt his fingers inching under the waistband of her panties and they were being pushed down to her thighs.

Jeff reached under the sofa and picked up the bottle of baby oil he had placed there earlier. He poured it in his hands, warming the liquid and then brought both hands back to her globes. Amy moaned as he began to lightly massage her, squeeze her, moving a finger between her cheeks, up and down the valley, lingering at her asshole.

Several minutes later she was hoping he'd never stop and he must have heard her because he continued on. When his touch was too light, she lifted up to encourage him. She couldn't stay still. Her nipples were aroused, being worried by the fleece inside her shirt. "Amy, lift up for a minute."

Jeff's hands were under her and he was squirming on the sofa. She realized what was happening when she saw his sweats hanging at his ankles. A thick, hot shaft pressed between her thighs and nuzzled up against her wet folds. He pulled her thighs apart and pushed his penis farther between her lips, feeling her heat, her wetness.

She moaned. "What a big nose you have Grandmother!"

"That's not my nose, little girl."

"What is it?" She moved up and down, clenching her thighs, feeling him sliding along her creases.

"That's to fuck you with, little girl!"

She managed to breathe out, "Oh, you really are a nasty wolf, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah."

She moaned as an orgasm pounded through her, leaving her shaking.

Jeff continued to slowly move his hands over her bottom, pushing up between her thighs. It was very wet and very hot, too hot! "Oh shit", he groaned. His palm reached over his cock just in time as he erupted violently splattering his cum back onto Amy's ass. His head fell back to the sofa as he rubbed his semen into her buns. She giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing." She thought about the section in her Psych book describing the alpha male marking his territory. Amy coughed hard to suppress her laughing.
"Are you OK, Amy?"

"Oh yeah and feeling like mellow."

"Come up here", he whispered.

She moved off his lap and he sat her down with her back pressed against his chest and her legs straddling his thighs. "What are you doing?"

Jeff snickered and said, "This is called foreplay, little girl." They both laughed. He took her hands and locked them behind his neck.

She turned her head to him and shivered at the look of lust in his eyes. This wasn't the boy she grew up with; this was a man intent on devouring her. The thought made her shiver.

"I've got a condom buried here somewhere in the sofa. I better find it fast."

"You don't need it, Jeff. I'm on the pill."

"What! Since when?"

"When I got to school I decided it was time to find a really horny guy with an ass fetish!"

He chuckled, "And, that was impossible because you camouflage your body, right?"

"Well, I found one, didn't I?"

"You think I have an ass fetish, Amy? Well you're wrong. I like everything about you, your juicy cunt and your tasty tits which I haven't seen yet…"

"Jeffrey!!!!"

"Sorry, your wet vulva and your beautiful breasts which I haven't seen yet."

"Ouuuu, I love it when you talk dirty to me."

The laugh was cut short as he brushed his tongue across her lips and lightly kissed her. Every part of her body was tingling….a tiny orgasm? Nah, you don't orgasm from a kiss, do you? Their first kiss! She moved her arms to hold him and he brought them back and locked them again.

The next kiss was deeper and longer. Her tongue came out. He sucked it between his lips and then plunged his tongue into her mouth, touching, probing, sucking. They were both panting.
Fingers slowly grazed down her arms to her chest, surrounding her breasts but not touching her nipples. Amy turned for his fingers but they had shifted to her gently rounded belly, kneading, pushing and finally pressing on her mons.

Jeff fought the urge to touch her pussy, to plunge his fingers in and finally, forced them down her inner thighs and up and down again.

Amy was whimpering constantly now, her body pressing against him. His fingers fought his cock to gather her juices that he rubbed into her tummy, gathering more and reaching under her sweatshirt and smothering the wetness into her nipples. Amy couldn't focus. She couldn't breath. Jeff was covering her body with her cream, even pushing his fingers into her mouth.

"Jeff", she moaned.

"What?"

"Can we move somewhere a little more comfortable? I feel like I'm lying on a steel bed."

"Aw shit, Amy...foreplay interruptus!"

"Pleassse?"

"OK…OK, maybe I'll finally get to look at you in the raw!"

"Maybe."

Finally, he took her hand and they walked to the bedroom, stopping every two feet for a hug, a kiss, a squeeze of her bottom.

"Brrrrrr, it's cold in here. I better put some more wood in the stove. Wait for me?"

"Uh huh."Hmm, nice buns! Amy thought about removing her sweatshirt but decided against it and sat on the bed. She heard him yell from the other room ‘Here come da judge…Here come da judge…all rise!' She jumped off the bed and stood at attention.

He marched into the room carrying a lantern that was glowing more brightly by the second. Amy raced across the room and hugged him. His hands found the bottom of her sweatshirt and he raised it slowly up her body. She felt his fingers skim across each rib. Jeff gasped, seeing the flush of arousal on her chest, bloated discs and swollen, fat nipples begging for his touch, and he obliged, running his hands over her breasts. He heard her groan, deep in her throat.

"Hey, buddy, you got beautiful jugs!"

"Jeffrey!!!!"

"Sorry, that was the first thing that popped into my mind. But you do have beautiful tits!"

"They're too small."

"Amy, are you kidding? I've got two handfuls and they feel just right to me…more than right…perfect!"

He continued to raise her shirt and Amy lifted her arms. He stopped when he had his hands on Amy's wrists. She opened her eyes. Jeff's attention was locked on her breasts, nipples pointing straight up at him. His intensity made her shiver and she shut her eyes. The sweatshirt fell to the floor but he still held her wrists. Amy felt his tongue touch a nipple and she moaned. Her knees were buckling and she wrested her hands free and grabbed his shoulders to keep from falling.

Amy starred at his penis, her mouth wide open. As it throbbed, it hit his body.

"Jeff, it looks like the judge has risen also. Can I sit in the bench?"

"Well, it not exactly court policy, but I suppose the bench can be accommodating."

He moved her arms around his neck, put his hands under her chubby cheeks, and lifted her off the floor. She wrapped her legs around his body. His meat was wedged up tight between her thighs and Amy gasped as she felt his heat. He kissed her and they stayed locked together, slight humping movements beginning from both of them.

"Uh, I think we should move to the bed before I start painting the walls!"

They faced each other. He circled her lips with his tongue and pushed it into her mouth. Amy purred as she touched his tongue, darted away and touched again. Fingers twisted softly through her hair. She pressed closer to him, felt his penis against her stomach and shivered.

Jeff kissed her below the ear and licked down her neck, his tongue touching her and withdrawing and touching again. He felt her rapid pulse on his lips. His hands brushed the sides of her breasts and advanced slowly up the valley between them, surrounded them with his fingers, never touching her nipples.

Fingers were tracing circles down her body. She rolled to her back. Jeff straddled her hips. Leaning forward, he raised her arms over her head.

He whispered, "Close your eyes, Amy."
She couldn't speak. And the touch was gone. His body didn't touch any part of her. She felt arousal and fear.Fear…what should I fear? I'm with Jeff.

Jeff kissed a nipple. Amy felt a charge race through her body, from the nipple to her clitoris. Lips touched her slightly rounded tummy and the tuft of hair on her mons and he was gone again.

He put his hands on her thighs and parted them. The familiar scent of her apricot scrub mixed with the smell of her arousal overwhelmed him. He dropped his head on her inner thigh but it was not close enough and Amy lifted her hips for his touch. Jeff pushed her down and heard her soft whimper.

Light kisses, a wet tongue and little bites followed a path up one thigh and down the other. He felt her slight movement as if each touch burned her skin. He was gone again. Amy's nipples were swollen and he suckled at them, as a baby would feed from its mother. Taking one lightly between his teeth, he pulled back increasing the pressure until she groaned, not a sound of pain, but of desire.

Jeff folded a pillow and slipped it under her bottom. The message was clear…her eyes opened! He was kneeling between her legs and raised them back toward her chest. She felt movement between her lips and saw a very red, enflamed knob rise above her folds and disappear.

Jeff bucked his pelvis and his cock moved up and down her lips, sometimes touching her engorged nubbin. He looked up. Her mouth was open. He saw the intensity of her stare. There was a flush on her face and chest, a light sheen of sweat on her breasts. She looked beautiful…glowing in her arousal.

The head of his penis found her opening and entered. His cock was thicker below the crown and she moaned.

"Am I hurting you, Amy?"

"No…no", she gasped.

Jeff penetrated her as she watched. Despite Amy's desire, her virgin tissue fought his overpowering girth and unwillingly yielded ground to its conqueror, inch by inch. He couldn't go any farther and withdrew as slowly as he had entered. His staff looked shiny, covered with her juices.

"Come down here, Jeff. I want to hold you."

Jeff pressed forward and felt her stretched around his root. He withdrew slightly and she pushed up, not allowing him to leave. His cock felt thicker and harder. They continued to move against each other, sometimes slowly, sometimes faster, never really finding a rhythm. Jeff's thumb found her pearl, circling it, lightly tapping it. She screamed, the piercing cry stilling the chatter of life in the forest.

Amy was shivering uncontrollably, her sounds unnatural. She felt as if tiny hailstones were pelting her, leaving a tingling sensation wherever they touched her body. Her orgasm raced on and on.

He kissed and nibbled softly at her throat. Her eyes opened when he bit her swollen lower lip.

"You OK, Amy?"

"Uh unh."

"What's wrong?"

She moaned, "I keep coming, tiny, little…Oh, God!"

They lay together, his chest pressed to her. "My cock likes the way your nipples are attacking my chest." She didn't answer. "Hello, Jeff to Amy."

The words about his cock startled her. "You're still hard! Didn't you come, Jeff?"

"Uh unh."

"I felt you trembling, throbbing….I thought you were about to explode."

"I can't talk now, Amy. I'll tell you later." She giggled.

A short time later, Amy whispered, "Are you going to come soon?"

"Am I hurting you, Amy?"

"No..no, but if you were planning to come, I was going to try to talk you out of it!" She giggled.

He laughed, "How do you feel?"

"Uhmm...deliciously stuffed and basted!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jeff turned Amy on to her stomach and up on her knees, shoulders resting on the bed. He scooted behind her and ran his tongue through her lips, battling with a tangle of brown curls. Gathering juices, he followed a path from pussy through ass checks, over and over again. "Oh Grandmother", she moaned, "what a long tongue and sharp teeth, you have…. Oh, Goddddd!"

He kept babbling something as he stayed at his task.

Panting, she said, "No, I love the way you're eating me. Just don't bite so hard!"

He continued on his mission, Amy trembling and moaning, flying between heaven and earth. He pulled back slightly.

She gasped, "Jeff, no. Don't stop!".

"Shhhh.…I can't figure out which side of this juicy peach to eat first."

He kissed the dimples just above the rise of her buttocks. Jeff couldn't take his eyes from her trembling ass; the vision surpassed his wildest fantasy. He heard a deep growl and realized the sound came from him. His penis was throbbing, begging for burial.

Jeff grabbed her mounds, pulling them apart, running his tongue up and down the deep valley, and sometimes pressing on her asshole. Amy was in constant motion, bucking up and down and side-to-side.

He was on his knees, his staff following her movement like a heat-seeking missile and finding her cleft, slowly penetrating to her womb. He pulled out even slower and ran his cock up the valley between her cheeks. Jeff heard her muffled sounds and incoherent words. He kept following the pattern, in, out, up and down, until the end.

He was climbing the valley and he yelled, "Oh….Fuuuuck!"

His cum shot in the air, gouts spraying Amy, finally just leaking on her buttocks. Jeff rubbed his spunk into her back paying particular attention to the lower part.

Amy dropped to the bed, Jeff following her, their sweat mixing with cum. The panting slowed and reached normal breathing. Jeff heard a chuckle and another one, followed by laughter, loud and hard.

"OK, what's so funny? You laughing because I keep coming all over you, instead of in you?"

She started laughing again.

"Amy!!!!"

"Dude, I think I'll call you my BAM."

"What the hell's a BAM?" "You're the Alpha Male. You have a habit of rubbing your cum all over me like you're marking your territory."

"You're kidding. I never realized I was doing that….what's the B stand for?"

"You figure that out, horse!"

"Well, you'll need a nickname, too."

"Yeah?"

"Uhmmm. I think I'll call you my JLB."

"Uh….Jeff Loves….shouldn't it be a P for pussy?"

"Amy, don't be vulgar. It means Juicy Love Bunny."

"Oh, that's so cute. Do you really think I'm a bunny?"

"Well, you hump like one!"

"Jeffrey!!!!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Were you a virgin before tonight, Jeff?…and you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Does it show?"

"No, no. I just wondered how you became so experienced, knowing where to touch, how to touch."

He laughed. "Do you remember that senior I dated for a few weeks when I was a junior…the one with the big boobs?"

"I remember every girl you dated, who you looked at and who looked at you."

"Well, she was what I would call a ‘hands-on sex manual'. She recruited me and she was the drill sergeant. Everything we did was under her control and when I wouldn't go all the way, she chewed me up and spit me out. The only feeling I had for her was in my fingers and tongue. She went through our whole gang!"

"Not me!"

"As long as we're playing ‘truth or truth'," he laughed, "how about you?" "Uh, technically, no."

"Huh?"

"You got me four years ago. Do you remember that football game when I was playing quarterback and you hiked the ball to me? You turned and I ran into you and we both went down with your knee jammed into my crotch. That was it!"

"Holy shit….I never knew."

"What'd you expect a fourteen year old girl to say? ‘Dude, you like got my cherry'!"

"Holy shit!………….Did you, uh, have any experience with the girl you met at the Lair?"

"I didn't suck her dick if that's what you want to know and I really don't want to talk about it…..but I will tell you that your tongue is longer!"

"Holy shit!"

"Jeff, you keep repeating yourself."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jeff spooned her, his arms wrapped around her body.

"Jeff, I can't have imagined a more romantic evening."

"Yeah, me neither", he chuckled.

"No, I'm serious. Soft candlelight, a great bottle of wine and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches."

"Well, never let it be said that Jeff Clarkson doesn't know how to treat his woman!"

Amy shivered. The words thrilled her. He didn't say ‘a woman'. She couldn't decide which she liked better, ‘his'or ‘woman'. Actually, they both sounded wonderful but she liked them best when said together…his woman. She shivered again.

"Are you cold, Amy?"

R E THEGN
R E THEGN
16 Followers