Buddies Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R E THEGN
R E THEGN
16 Followers

"I should say so! Well, goodnight Janey."

"Goodnight, Helen."

Amy heard the hang-ups and whispered, "Jeff, are you on the line?"

"Yup."

"I heard my mother tell my father she had to make a call and I guessed who to, so I picked up."

"I was about to call you, Amy, when I heard them on the phone."

"Uhm, you caught the comment about tomorrow being interesting?"

"Sure did."
"Jeff, you'd better focus on behaving yourself. I'm setting some ground rules. One, I don't sit on your lap. The only thing that's deliciously stuffed and basted tomorrow is the turkey. Two, we sit on opposite sides of the table…"

"Aw, c'mon, Amy."

"OK, that's not really a problem because I'm wearing pants."

"You're kidding…your cargo pants?"

"Well, no. Actually I'm wearing new slacks that really show off my gorgeous ass!"

"Oh God."

"You wear the cargo pants. I don't want you showcasing anything. OK, two, or is it three? You can kiss me, but no tongue down my throat, no nibbling on my ear, and definitely, no hickeys."

"Shit, Amy. I don't think I'm coming."

"That's the idea, Jeff, for both of us…no coming!" She giggled. "Any questions?"

"I guess you've covered all the bases, no second, third or home, right?"

"Right. Jeff, are you in your room in the basement?"

"Yup, lying in bed, me and C starring at the ceiling. Ya know, Amy, talking about bases, there's one thing we haven't tried."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, you lie on your stomach, go up on your knees and I…"

"Uh, Jeff, it says in Chapter 17 in my book, ‘both partners have to be agreeable about all things'."

"Uh huh."

Amy laughed. "Try cold showers…nah, that doesn't work! How about two hundred pushups? That should help."

"Only if you're underneath me."

"On my tummy, Jeff?"

"Uh…yeah." He groaned.
"Hmmm….OK. Take your hands off C and open the back door."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Gotta run, my mother's calling me. See ya later, Jeff…rey."

"Amy?…………………Amelia!!!!"

To be continued...the back door or at or under the dinner table?

Author's Note: Your vote and your comments are important to writers. Please take the time to do both. Thanks.

R E THEGN
R E THEGN
16 Followers