Buddies Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R E THEGN
R E THEGN
16 Followers

"No, I'm nice and warm".Romantic, but dumb. But, then, does a man ever understand a woman's emotions when tears of happiness roll down her face? Oh God, I'm being silly. Maybe it was just a slip of the tongue…yes?…no? She wiped her face in the pillow.

As she drifted off, the words continued…his…woman…his woman. Jeff lay there thinking.Did I just say ‘how to treat his woman'? Yeah, I did. Actually, it sounds pretty good. I wonder if she heard me.

* * * * * * * * * * * Jeff's eyes popped open. It was morning. The first thing he saw was her enticing ass and then a washcloth removing the dried spendings from last night's lovemaking. Three fingers pulled the head upright and the cloth cleaned his shaft, his balls jiggling in their sac as the cloth moved to touch every crevice, every wrinkle.

Amy held his glistening rod and she kissed the tip of his cock. That light touch was felt in every nerve in his body, not a jolt, but a warm tingly sensation. Her hand released his staff and her tongue slowly licked the length, from root to helmet and back again. She was pleased by his reaction.

"Uh. Amy, do you know what you're doing?"

"I think so. I've read several books on the subject. I'm giving you…felato."

"The word is fellatio."

"Oh! I've always had trouble with that word, so whenever I saw it I just said…sucking cock" and she grinned at him. "Is anything wrong?"

"Uh, no."

"You'll let me know if I'm not doing it right? OK?" and she grinned again.

She sucked the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth and he gasped. Her lips tightened on the shaft just below the crown and Amy lifted her head pulling him taut. Grasping the pulsing girth, she watched his balls rise as she pulled up. Jeff's immediate response to her touch surprised her, but she knew it shouldn't have because every movement, every pulsing was new to her. She forced herself to concentrate on the signs of impending orgasm and how to control it.

Did her book knowledge apply to every situation? Probably not, but she would focus on his breathing, his moaning, his pelvic movements, maybe even his words if he did speak.

It was impossible for Jeff to decide which aroused him more, his cock being devoured by her mouth, the allure of two bewitching cheeks or the juices running down her inner thighs. It was a delicious dilemma! He hadn't touched her but it was obvious that she was as turned on as he was.

Her fingers encircled the root of his dick, as she took more and more of him into her mouth. Tightening her lips, she pulled the skin upward as she rose from him, a path of saliva coating a very dangerous-looking column of flesh. She knew he was close; every sign she watched for was there. She could feel a surge rising. He gushed into her mouth, Amy keeping her lips closed to capture it all. She straddled his hips and watched his anguished expression. When he opened his eyes, Amy lowered her head and let his cum slowly dribble out of her mouth and fall on her breasts.

"Go for it, BAM!" She threw her head back and roared.

He didn't laugh. He looked mesmerized as his fingers mashed the cum into her tits.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Jeff, I've got a paper due on Tuesday. Study time, huh?" She reached for her clothes.

"Yeah, I guess so. Amy, you don't need those clothes. It's very warm and cozy in the main room."

"Uhmmm, I said work…right?"

"Absolutely."

They sat at the table, books and papers scattered across the top. Amy was making great progress but when she looked over to his paper, she saw him doodling. Her eyes lifted to his; he was starring at her breasts. Ignoring it, she went back to her paper.

A short time later, she realized her nipples were aroused, as if begging for his tongue.God, he's in my head, silently manipulating my thoughts. Again, she lifted her eyes and he was still starring at her. She took a deep breath.That was a mistake; his mouth is wide open!

Amy slammed her pencil on the table, pushed her chair back and raced around the table. His paper was covered with one word, repeated over and over again….nipples.

"Jeff, you're supposed to be working!"

"I know, but….."

"I just knew we should have put our clothes on. I can't trust you to stay focused on anything but sex. Is that all men think about?" She looked annoyed. He knew she wanted to finish her paper.

"I'm sure that's true. A guy can become aroused by a certain look, an exposed thigh, a perky nipple. By the way, you might want to take a look." She didn't have to. She already knew what she'd find. "Amy, you and I and sex are only a few hours old. I think what we're experiencing is very natural, but I will admit one thing." He laughed as he said, "When it's study time, we should both wear the baggiest clothes we can find!"

Jeff pushed his chair back. Amy gasped and knew that study time was over, at least for now. Her mouth dropped open as she starred at a vein-gnarled enormous shaft. It has to be an illusion; it looks too threatening to be real.

She finally managed to utter, "Holy shit, Jeff, your penis, it's…dripping!"

"That's not a penis. That's a very aroused, super-charged cock! It's only a penis when it lies dormant nestled against my balls."

So he wants to play games, huh? "Ya know, that reminds me of a problem I worked on in my Intro to Logic course. How did it go?

Let P = PENIS and C = COCK. J is to P, except when J is to A….or when J is in A. Therefore, J has no P, but always has a C. And furthermore, J is not getting anywhere close to A with that C!"

"That is brilliant! Why don't you hop on the table and we'll see if we can find a proof for your theorem?"

"The only thing I'm hopping into is my sweatshirt, Your Horniness!"

"Amy, wait." He pulled her to his chest. "I think we could both use a shower…a cold one."

"Good idea and why don't you open the windows while we're in there. The smell of sex and the testosterone level in here is overpowering."

He laughed as he went around the house following her instruction. Coming back to her, he kissed her lips lightly, lifted her up into his arms and walked to the front door.

Amy screamed, "What are you doing? It's pouring out there and it's cold."

"I thought you agreed with my idea…the cold shower?"

"You're crazy", she screeched. "We'll freeze out there."

"Actually, I put my hand out the window and the rain is pretty warm…for November."

"Jeff, no…no, no", she yelled.

"In case we don't survive this, I want you to know I love you, Amy."

"You do!……..Yikes!"

He held her tightly as the rain poured down on them. Within seconds, they were soaking wet. "Amy, reach into my pocket and grab the soap."

Amy couldn't hold it in and she laughed hysterically. "Jeff, we're both going to wind up sick as hell."

"No way. I'm going to keep you as warm as hell…I mean as hot as hell!" He lowered her to her feet and she felt his heat throbbing against her stomach. He clearly heard her moan. His head lifted to the sky, fists raised. "Is that all you've got, old man?", he yelled to the heavens. He heard thunder in the distance or was that his blood pounding in his ears?

She was on the ground, leaves crushed under her and Jeff above her. He kneed her thighs and she spread them, inches short of a split. Two fingers penetrated her pussy moving into her flood. Her pelvis bucked up to draw him deeper. They were lost in a delirium, her fingers digging in the ground, his fingers creating a friction that drove her from one orgasm to another.

"You know you're my slut, don't you?……..don't you, Amy?", he yelled.

"Oh, God…yes…your slut!"

Amy felt his cock invade her in one stroke. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He was deeper still! She felt pain and then joy as the mixed signals battered her brain. Her hips were restless, back and forth, up and down and soon they both found the rhythm that is never taught. She wanted him harder, deeper.

The ‘old man in the sky' must have sensed the moment because the downpour changed to a light drizzle as their motion became a pounding, one into the other. Jeff felt a massive eruption explode through his shaft and flood her cunt as she writhed in rapture.

They lay on the ground, side by side, fingers interlaced, as the light rain mixed with sweat and cooled their bodies. There were no words spoken; none were necessary.

They spent the rest of the weekend working, well, mostly in bed. Amy discovered some interesting things to do with apple butter that didn't include toast. After she almost drowned in the stall shower, Jeff concluded that they should turn the water off before she did hand stands! Amy finished her project and Jeff rewrote his paper leaving out his expression of her anatomy.

They had originally planned to return to school on Sunday night, but that was before they passed out on the bed. In the morning, it was definitely time to leave. They were going to miss their first two classes but they knew this weekend's education surpassed anything they would have learned in those classes.

Amy walked down the hill, Jeff following, both loaded down with backpacks and coolers. "Ya know, I never realized it, but you're bow-legged."

"Jeff, that's not funny. I have pain from my tummy down through my thighs. When I get back to town, I'm going to buy some Spandex shorts."

"What's that supposed to do, keep the muscles tight?"

"No, it's like an Ace bandage for the pussy…to keep C out!"

Jeff laughed. "I really fell into that one. That's the zinger of the weekend! But, how about your mouth? That didn't get anywhere near the workout…oh, shit! I never finished the work I had to do. Actually, I never started."

Amy put her finger on her chin and exclaimed, "Oh my! It's a good thing your father is a very understanding and open-minded guy. I can hear him now, ‘I suppose all that school work and all that fucking really ate up the time, right, young man'?"

"Very funny, although it is a pretty good imitation of my father. I guess I'll have to come back after Thanksgiving break…."

"And I suppose you'll need a hand, huh?"

"Hey, that'd be great. Can you make it?"

She paused and then said, "I'll have to check my social calendar. I hear that sluts are in demand between Thanksgiving and Christmas!"

"Uh huh." He couldn't stop the grin that appeared on his face.

"I love you, Jeff Clarkson."

"I know."

"Well, that's a pretty smug answer." She really looked pissed.

"I knew it on Saturday afternoon in the rain, not by your words but by your actions. I'm seriously thinking about changing your name."

"You are?"

"Yeah, from JLB to JLS. You graduated from bunny class with flying arms and legs."

She pouted. "I really liked the name bunny…Oh, I forgot to tell you. Speaking of animals, no, not you. That day on the grass, I saw a large buck watching us from the
edge of the woods. He looked like he was in rut. Do you think a woman's scent could do that?"

"Gee, I don't know, but since I was in you, if I saw him charging across the lawn, you would have been topside and fast!"

"Hmmm, interesting, being fucked by two beasts in the forest. Would that qualify for graduation to another class?"

"Oh yeah. Big time!"

They slowly drove out of the mountains. Amy sat close to him, her head on his shoulder, his hand on her breast playing a tune they both knew.

She was still upset by his cavalier reaction to her declaration of love, but the more she thought about it, the more she realized it was her fault. There's a time for play and a time for being serious. When you're "funning" at 50 mph, you don't shift into reverse gear.

She smiled at him and he smiled back and then looked down. Amy followed his eyes.Oh my, it's C! As she lowered his zipper, she laughed.I guess he likes that I'm no longer a B, but an S. He looked totally focused but it sure wasn't on his driving.

As they approached the campus, Amy reminded him that her mother was picking them up late Wednesday afternoon to drive them home.

"I'll see you later, Amy?"

"I don't think so, Jeff. I've got some things I have to do after classes."

"How about tonight?"

"No, tonight is devoted to studying and healing, mostly healing!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * At five o'clock on Wednesday afternoon, most of the campus already deserted, Amy walked out of the dorm and saw Jeff and her mother talking near the van. He saw her first and his face lit up. Her mother turned and her expression was one of surprise or shock, or both.

Amy wore a light, wool, form-fitting sweater and a very short plaid skirt and a pair of shoes, not boots. She thought her mother's expression was probably more shock; Amy's skirt was far shorter than her mother saw on young women. She could picture her mother gasping as Amy walked into church on Sunday morning.

Helen, her mother, said, "Amy, you look…beautiful! Why, you're a changed woman."
Jeff, grinning ear to ear, replied, "She sure is!"

Amy smiled. "Yes, I am."

"Ya know, Mrs. Rogers", Jeff said. "Leaving high school and starting college can be quite a shock. You have to learn where and how you fit in and…OW!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Jeff. I didn't realize your foot was there."

Helen asked Jeff if he wanted to drive and he replied, "I'm really tired, Mrs. Rogers. I think I'll sit in the back with Amy, unless you want to ride up front, Amy."

"No, I think I might want to lie down later. I'm pretty tired myself."

As Helen walked around the vehicle, Jeff snickered, "I can't wait to get my hands on you. It'll be dark soon."

"Uh, you remember my mother? Like she's driving."

"I'll try, but it's awfully hard" and he looked down.

She looked up. "Oh, God, I think I know why You allow women multiple orgasms and men only one. It's for our protection from these beasts, right?"

"Me, only one orgasm?"

They both laughed and Helen turned to see what was so funny.

The I 79 traffic was heavy tonight with the holiday rush. Even so, Helen found she was able to maintain a steady 45 mph. She noticed that Jeff's head was leaning on the back door and she assumed Amy, who she couldn't see, was stretched out on the seat, both of them asleep. She thought they must have been working them pretty hard. Amy and Jeff were always so full of energy.

Jeff opened his eyes. The traffic was heavy, horns blaring for no reason other than inpatient drivers. He saw Helen raise the rear view mirror to prevent a truck's headlights from blinding her. He leaned over and whispered to Amy, "J is to C."

Amy whispered back, "C's been here the whole time you were sleeping" and she giggled. "He keeps poking me in the head."

She rolled to her side and planted a kiss right in Jeff's crotch. The excitement in his eyes probably could have been seen a mile away, in the dark! He shuffled forward on the seat as Amy started to lower his pant's zipper. Jeff stopped her hand and quietly said, "No, I'd better do that." She opened her hand and he saw a shiny, gold foil packet. He whispered, "Where the…where did you get that?"
"I took it from your backpack, Jeff. You won't be needing them anymore, will you?"

"No, ma'am!"

Amy learned something new every day and not necessarily in a classroom.Put your mouth anywhere near a man's cock and he'll promise you anything! She'd file that away.

Her fingers slipped inside his pants and found his penis…nope; it was his cock, but no jockeys. She giggled. Amy sucked him into her mouth and her tongue danced around the plum-like head and just below it. Her hand pumped the root of his shaft. Jeff moaned quietly, like every ten seconds. She loved the smell of him and the taste of his pre-cum. Amy sucked him deeper and she felt the tightening of his ball sac. After unrolling a couple of inches of the condom, she decided against it as she continued to suck and pump him. He exploded in her mouth and she swallowed as fast as she could. Jeff yawned very loudly and long!

Helen said, "Oh, I see you're up, Jeff."

"You do?" Jeff coughed. "I mean I have been for a while."

Amy whispered, "Uh, Jeff, you can't think when the blood rushes from one head to the other, can you?"

Helen asked, "Are you awake, Amy?"

"Yeah, Mom. I am now. Are we almost home?"

"Well, with this traffic, I guess about another half hour before we leave the interstate and then it's clear sailing.

They must be really working you people, huh? I've never seen you two look so exhausted."

"Mom, there's this one guy who's really hard. He's kind of an assistant in Introduction to Logic. He really plunges deep into the subject matter." Amy looked over at Jeff; his mouth was wide open. The total expression was priceless!

"I'm sure I didn't have that when I was in school."

"Oh, you may have, Mom, but it's much more intensive today."

"Well, you know, Amy. All I ever wanted was to see you as a well-rounded person."

"Bite your tongue, Mom."
"Huh?" her mother replied.

"I'm only kidding, Mom. Of course, I want to be a well-rounded woman but it's a little early for that. I just started. It'll probably take a few years." Then she whispered to Jeff, "Don't just sit there with your mouth open, BAM. Do something." She lowered his hand to her thigh, stuck her tongue in his ear and said, "My turn!"

Holy shit! Jeff always knew Amy was the daredevil in the gang, but this…he loved it, every minute of it…she's as horny as I am!

Jeff's fingers pushed her skirt up as he tiptoed up and down her thigh until she lost her patience, grabbed his wrist and forced his fingers up. He gasped. She wasn't wearing panties!

She whispered in his ear, "This is the way you want your slut, isn't it?" He didn't say anything, but she heard his soft growl.

Jeff eased two fingers into her; she was very wet. He spread her juices over her lips and continued stroking. A big thumb played with an engorged clit. He avoided continuous contact because he knew she was very close.

Amy could smell her arousal and she quickly cracked the window a couple of inches.

Helen asked, "Is it too warm back there, kids?"

"No, Mom, it's fine."

"Well, you're almost there, Amy."

"I know, Mom, I know", and she bit her hand as her orgasm blossomed.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at Jeff's house and he kissed her… a long, lingering kiss. She whispered sweetly, "Your fly's open."

Jeff smiled at her and said, "Goodnight, JLS."

"Goodnight, BAM. See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Mrs. Rogers and thanks for the ride. See you tomorrow."

Helen was stunned; she couldn't speak. Jeff grabbed his bags, smiling as he left the van.

As Amy and her mother entered the house, Amy yelled out, "We're home."

Helen finally found her voice and said, "Amy, you have something to tell me?"
Amy's father entered the foyer and said, "Hi ya, Sweetheart. Wow, you look gorgeous." She hugged him.

"Let me put this stuff in my room. I'll be right down", and she headed up the stairs.

"Amy?"

"Mom, you know we've been best buddies since fourth grade." She continued up the stairs pressing loose skirt material to her thigh!

Helen's mouth dropped open.

Amy's father asked, "What's that about?"

"I'll tell you later Stanley. I have to make a call", and she raced to the kitchen.

"Janey, you'll never guess…"

"Ya wanna bet, Helen. Jeff came into the house yelling, ‘Here come da judge, here come da judge'. I asked him if he decided on pre-law and he said, ‘Hell no, Ma, I'm in love'."

Helen gasped, "Ohmygod! You don't think they got married, do you? What's that thing about the judge?"

"Helen, I don't know, but I don't think they got married. Didn't Amy always say she wanted to marry in our church? I can't believe this. Living right next door to each other all these years, behaving like brother and sister…talk about getting hit between the eyes with a two-by-four. Wow! Tomorrow's going to be real interesting, huh?"

R E THEGN
R E THEGN
16 Followers