Bukkake Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only when the CEO stood up, leaving Menga slumped face down on the futon, that the ceremony began properly and the photographer was to be much more in demand. Mr Chien nodded at his executives and strode towards Tachu who lay down on her back, legs wide open, awaiting her own critical role in the ceremony. The other executives nodded in return, and then, in an order determined by relative seniority, they took advantage of the squirming, gasping, grunting, sweating and politely vocal Menga. It wouldn't do though for just one executive to take possession of her: that was a privilege reserved only for the CEO. Two or three executives plied at her at a time, one in the arse, one in the vagina, whilst a third would enjoy the pleasure of Menga's throat, tongue and teeth on his erect member. And as each pair or trio thrust away, the other executives would stand politely by, masturbating in anticipation. And meanwhile, the photographer was occupied photographing the fucking, fellating and buggery.

That was when she wasn't engaged in taking pictures of Mr Chien enjoying Tachu's own sexual assets. First of all, Tachu took the CEO's penis in her mouth, smelling richly as it still did of Menga's bodily fluids, and used her own considerable talents at fellatio to bring pleasure to the client, but using other skills to ensure that he did not release his semen prematurely. That would be a disaster! Back and forth, back and forth, she bobbed her head, her nose occasionally brushing against the CEO's shaven groin, her hand gripped on the base of the penis and testicles whilst another applied pressure elsewhere to keep the final discharge at bay.

"Are you ready for penetration, Tachu?" wondered the CEO with a smile.

Tachu looked up with her eyes at Mr Chien's face above her and slowly withdraw his penis from her mouth, feeling it tickle against her tonsils as it slid out. She discreetly wiped the back of her hand on her rouged lips, the taste of his penis, together with the whiff of Menga's anus, encrusting her tongue and inner cheeks. "Yes, sir. But please recall that I am a married woman."

Mr Chien nodded, but Tachu knew already that he was a man quite content to ply only at the smaller orifice. She bent over on her front, head down, elbows in front and arse in the air, while the CEO positioned himself above her and bit by bit eased his penis into Tachu's artificially lubricated anus. The photographer hovered behind, taking picture after picture of Mr Chien's penetration, while out of sight from the camera and the senior sales executive, Tachu moaned and gasped, as much from genuine pain as desire. In actual fact, she still much preferred vaginal intercourse after all these years of marriage, but her vagina belonged to Kenchi and only she was permitted to take pleasure of it. To do otherwise would be an act of infidelity that Tachu loved her wife too dearly to ever risk taking.

The photographer jumped backwards and forwards from the two futons. Sometimes taking pictures of Menga as penis after penis pushed inside her, or slapped against her buttocks and face. Sometimes taking pictures of Tachu and the CEO, sometimes the face or torso, but more often the conjunction of penis and arse. These pictures would soon enough be selected and the better ones displayed in the company showcases, so that visitors would know of United Leverage plc's success in closing deals. And of course the executives would need photographs to take away with them, perhaps to show their wives or husbands, maybe to proudly display in picture frames on their executive desks.

But the main climax of the ceremony was fast approaching. The photographer was expert at recognising the signs. Tachu was pushing up and down, up and down, on the CEO's penis which was thrusting from behind, using the push of her thighs as much as the CEO's own thrust to keep the erect penis inside her arse, even as the thick lubricant streamed out and down between her cheeks and into the vaginal fluids released by her urgent attention with the trusty Thunder 73.

And then the photographer caught the nod from the CEO. He was ready! The executives who were not fucking Menga noticed too and discreetly drew the attention of their more active colleagues to the fact. And now was the bukkake climax that the whole ceremony was directed towards.

Tachu kneeled down in front of the director, her arms supporting her body, while the CEO's penis probed and poked around her face, his hand vigorously exercising it. And then, at last, the moment that Tachu and the photographer had awaited so eagerly, the moment which truly sealed the business transaction. Mr Chien spurted streams of pale globules of semen onto Tachu's face: principally her cheeks, eyes and over her shaven pate. It was warm, slightly creamy and certainly viscous, sticking to her cheeks but forming huge slow-moving tears, which seeped into her mouth and hang off the end of her chin to fall, drip drip drip, onto the futon below.

And then, the CEO having relieved himself, and, in a sense, his role being finished, and with the photographer no less active, it was the turn of the other executives to also seal the deal. Of course, even though the CEO was done, sitting naked on a huge leather armchair smoking one of the magnificent cigars that the company had provided for this moment of postcoital relaxation, the other executives needed to leave their mark. And this they proceeded to do, assisted by Menga, who used her skill in fellatio to keep the executives' penises erect and ready and, naturally, just about ready to ejaculate. None of the junior executives could actually fuck Tachu. That would go against all sense of propriety in a business setting for rank to be so boorishly disregarded, but custom demanded that they should release on Tachu's face, which was becoming increasingly coated with semen, the evidence of their role in the transaction.

Tachu had almost forgotten what this part of the ceremony felt like. In fact, it wasn't that pleasant at all, although she made agreeable noises and smiled at the camera as if in constant ecstasy, but after the first release from the CEO as far as she was concerned the deal was complete. This extra semen was more a reward to the executives, to show that their efforts had been appreciated, and a trophy of their business acumen that they could show as evidence to their own junior staff. And although there were many more photographs to go, her face thick with TFC sperm, Tachu was much more looking forward to retiring to the executive washroom to wash fresh her face and have a cleansing shower. She gamely licked the semen off, pretending to relish the taste of what was no longer her favourite bodily secretion and smiled as she posed with the naked executives and Menga for the final shots before the photographer could be dismissed and the business part of the transaction was over: signed, sealed, delivered and recorded for posterity.

After her shower, she returned to the executive suite where some of the junior executives were smoking cigars whilst others had returned to fucking Menga. She smiled. Her colleague was going to be truly worn out the following day, and she resolved to leave a message on her answer phone that she could take the following day off as leave. In any case, in only a few hours' time the executives would be driven to the exclusive brothel that United Leverage plc had hired in its entirety for the day, in anticipation of the success of the deal, and Menga would no longer need to provide her sexual services for the client (unless, of course, the CEO should expressly request it).

She walked over to Mr Chien, who was still naked and was idly stroking his penis. Now that Tachu had put back her suit, it was highly unlikely, and indeed inappropriate, that more would be expected of her rather sore anus.

"We will ensure that you get a full suite of photographs delivered to your office, sir," Tachu said.

"My wives will be delighted to see them. And I shall ensure that a properly framed picture of the final bukkake release will be displayed in the waiting room."

Tachu blushed. So many times she'd visited clients and admired the photographs they displayed of women with their faces covered in semen as one deal or another had been finalised in the traditional manner. And now she too would be honoured in such a fashion.

"Thank you very much, sir. I shall seek it out when next I visit your office."

"And what will you do with your own photographs, dear?"

Tachu blushed again. Mr Chien was a true gentleman. His wives were fortunate women. "I will display one in my office for other clients and colleagues to see, sir, perhaps the one where you so kindly ejaculated into my open mouth; but I shall choose my favourite to take home for my wife to see."

"She is a very lucky woman to be loved by someone as beautiful as you."

Tachu smiled as she thought of her wife. She could barely wait till that moment of return into her wife's arms to tell her of the success of the day's business. And indeed it was Tachu also who was the most fortunate: to be loved by someone as beautiful as Kenchi.

12