Bunny's Quiet Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh! Oh, gawd!!" she yelled.

I felt strangely potent. I pulled out and hesitated. I didn't realize I could have this kind of an affect. "Two," I said and returned to Julie.

"Slow and gentle, baby. You're getting really big," she warned.

I pushed in slowly and had to stop a few times when she gasped. I didn't fully understand it. It didn't feel like I was stretching her out or having trouble entering, but she sounded like she was uncomfortable. I pulled out. "One."

"So big," she sighed. Her comment made me tingle.

I re-entered, and suddenly she arched her back completely, breathing in sharply. I withdrew quickly. "Two," I said nervously but felt better when she squirmed back into position with a satisfied smile on her face. "Mmmm," she murmured. I moved back to Bunny.

"Timothy? Are you going to make us give you a shower? Soap you all over? Squish up against you to scrub you clean?" Bunny mused. Wow, she had better ideas than I did. I thought about the three of us in the shower, all wet and sudsy and touching and giggling. My cock lurched under me, and I suddenly felt queasy. I needed to concentrate, or I wasn't going to last.

"Timothy," Bunny whispered as I aligned myself, "I almost came last time. You can kiss me this time if you want."

Oh no! I was getting overstimulated. I was happy that she was enjoying herself, but I had to keep my mind on the game. I thrust inside.

"Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd!" she said in a panic. "I was almost there that time."

I withdrew. "One," I said firmly and thrust back in."

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Bunny screamed. "Kiss me! Kiss me! I'm right there!"

I pulled out. "Two," I said hesitantly and then slid back in cautiously."

"Nnngghhh!" she grunted and then grabbed my head and mushed me against her mouth. She continued to grunt into my mouth. I couldn't stop now! She needed me! I was being unfair. I had no right to deny her. I pushed again and again. She deserved my pleasure. I rocked my hips and thrust into her again and again and... Ohhh... Ohhh...

My balls gripped. My cock strained, and I bore down into her opening. I spurted and spurted, and a euphoric glow radiated all over my body. My balls twitched a few final times, and then I collapsed on top of her.

Bunny suddenly stopped contorting and seemed to recover quickly from her intense experience. I rested my head on her chest and gasped for air.

"Bravo," Julie cheered, clapping her hands. "You are good at this."

"You were catching on pretty quickly yourself," Bunny replied. Then she rolled me over to Julie's waiting arms. "Here, recover over with Julie, lover. I've got a call to make."

Suddenly, my feeling of overall wellbeing drained out of me. Oh yeah, the bet.

"Hello, Claire?" Bunny spoke into my phone. "Hi, my name is Bunny. I'm a friend of Timothy's brother... Oh, I didn't think you would remember me from school... That's so sweet... How would you and your girlfriends like to come to a college party tonight?"

"Bunny?" I whined vainly, "Please don't." Julie clasped a hand around my mouth.

"Over at Todd's... That's right, near the campus... Around five o'clock... How many?... No, eight girls is perfect... Okay, sweetie... No, thank you. See you then."

Bunny snapped the phone shut and beamed with self-satisfaction. "It has begun," she declared. "Better get him cleaned up. How about we give him that shower now?"