Bus Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

It was a slow torturous climb, with every step toward the cliff being so slow that almost every part of my body wanted to be a part of the release.

One last time she moved up my length and screwed herself torturously back on me.

I flipped.

I put my hand on the small of her back and surged up on my feet. She squealed in surprise as I turned us around and laid her down on the seats. I barely kept myself inside her during the entire motion. When her back hit the seat, she surged up with her hips, taking me completely inside her. I had one foot on the floor and one knee on the seat, with my dick buried inside her.

I leaned forward a little and she started to circle her hips on me as I pumped in and out of her with force and speed.

I had had enough of the slow movement.

I pulled out and pumped back in when I was barely half out of her.

I pulled back again more completely and pushed my hips toward her with more authority. I felt the beginning of another orgasm as she pushed her hips of the seat and tried to push through me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down so that my ear was next to her lips. "I've never come with a man inside me before you! Now it's going to be three times!" she gasped at me as her pussy squeezed me.

I lost what little control I had and pumped in and out of her until the pressure started at the base of my ball sac and pushed through me.

I pulled back one last time and pumped into her, trying to hold back from vocalizing the release that was exploding out of my dick. Her orgasm must have been quick because she started circling her hips on me and squeezing my dick with her muscles, milking my orgasm for all it was worth. I leaned down and she accepted my lips on hers. She also accepted the explosion of sounds from my mouth to hers as I lost my battle to hold it all inside. I ground my hips into her as she wrapped her arms around me and accepted everything I had to give her.

We lay like that for a few minutes. I could feel her running her hands on my back. We could not really see each other but I pulled my head back and looked into her eyes. We were both bathed in darkness but I could feel the connection we made. I pulled out of her, took the condom off, and looked for a place to put it. She laughed as I started looking around, lost for what to do. She reached beneath her and pulled the wrapper out.

"For now, until one of us gets dressed."

"I don't wanna get dressed," I said, a little petulance in my voice.

"What? Are you planning to do that again?"

I nodded.

"Down, boy. This is a little too uncomfortable for me right now."

"Are you okay?" I asked, worried.

"Yeah, I just haven't done anything like that in a while," she said. She looked at me for a second and continued, "Or at all."

I smiled at that.

She tried to sit up, so I moved out of her way. She reached for the pile of clothes and started to nonchalantly hand separate it all.

I still did not want to get dressed, but figured it was for the best. As soon as I was decent in briefs and shorts, I entered the bathroom to dump the condom and wrapper.

I stayed there for a few minutes thinking about the whole situation. I'd had a few sexual experiences in high school. It was almost impossible as a star athlete not to, but nothing had ever come close to this.

I got out of the bathroom to find her dressed and sitting in the window seat, staring out. I sat down wanting to say something, but figured maybe silence was best.

We sat staring out the window until the next stop. We got out and had some food, still in that silence. I knew she was thinking about something, probably about us. I let her think.

We got back in the bus. She let me take the window seat. I stared out the window until I felt her lean against me and fall asleep.

Finally, I fell asleep also.

We did not wake up until my stop. She smiled at me softly as I pulled my backpack down. She also pulled hers down and followed me out of the bus.

Outside I waited around the luggage and finally had to reach inside to get mine. I turned around to see her standing by hers.

I walked over to her, noting the location of the cabstand. The owner of the camp said he would be there all day, but if I could not find him the keys would be in the mailbox of the cabin I was supposed to be staying in.

I started wondering if this was goodbye.

She watched me as I approached her.

I stood in front of her, waiting. I noticed a car pull up behind her and a woman who looked like an older version of Jessica looking at us from inside the car.

I looked at her, then at Jessica. Jessica turned around and waved at the woman. The woman waved back. "I thought your parents were not going to pick you up," I stated.

"Well, I sorta fibbed about a few things."

I took a surprised step back. "About what?" I asked.

"Well, I never painted my dorm room," she said smiling at me.

I nodded.

"And Caroline *DID* hook us up. She just didn't tell you I had asked how you were getting to the camp. Boy, did I love the bus idea."

She picked up her bag and started walking to the car. I took it out of her hand and walked with her to the car. "I mean, as soon as I heard about you and that bus ... Let me tell you how the fantasies held me until I got on it."

I was a lot lost at this point.

The trunk was open, so she pointed towards it. I put the bag inside. The woman came out of the car and wrapped Jessica in a warm hug. Jessica hugged back. The woman let go and started staring at me.

"Mom, this is Elvis," Jessica said. "He's working in Daddy's camp. ALL summer long!"

There was a knowing smile on the woman's lips when she extended her hand out. I was still confused but shook it carefully. "I've heard a lot about you, Elvis," she said, obviously holding back laughter. They shared a look that was as mysterious as everything else that had to do with Jessica had been so far.

The woman waved at me and got back in the car. Jessica pulled me with her as she walked over to the passenger door and held it open. She looked at me for a moment. "Don't forget you promised to pose for me."

I nodded.

She reached up to stroke my chest, down my abdomen, and then cupped my groin. "I've got a whole year's worth of fantasies about you, Elvis."

I smiled.

"I plan to live them all out this summer," she said as she stood on tiptoes to give me a gentle peck on the lips before getting into the car. I watched them drive away and thought about the summer and Jessica.

I laughed when it struck me that they could have given me a ride to camp. Jessica was definitely about to become my favorite kind of cookie.

elsol
elsol
728 Followers