Business & Pleasure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight, that man you have been fantasizing about is me. You've caught me looking at you, but rather than grow embarrassed, I kept looking. You teased me. Show a little leg. A little cleavage. Brush a hand this way. In your fantasy, you imagine taking me somewhere secluded to show me more." He kissed the other side of her neck, his hands caressing her bare shoulders. Goosebumps shot through her arms.

"I'd like to see more," he whispered, taking her glass from her and stepping back, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Show me more."

Karen's head was spinning and it wasn't from the wine. She looked over her shoulder. Roberto gave her a patient smile and nodded. His gaze was causing her blood to pound and her pussy to grow slippery. She reached for the straps of her dress and Roberto started to rub his erection through his pants.

Roberto loved a woman's back. He loved the smooth skin, the slender shoulder blades and the long line of a curved spine. He loved the dimples that formed above this redhead's buttocks, and the way her round ass tucked, forming a firm heart shape. From behind, her bra and panties were no more than thin straps of silver, covering nothing.

"Turn for me, honey," he said and she did. The gusset of her tiny g-string was damp from her arousal, and her nipples were proud against the small cups of her bra. "You are exquisite." Karen swooned at the compliment. "But I want to see more. The bra. Take it off."

She unclasped the front, pulling it open and freeing her firm B-cups. At the same time, Roberto unzipped his pants, freeing his swollen masculinity. He stroked himself once then said, "Kneel for me."

Karen thought he'd never ask. Kneeling down between his legs, she licked along his shaft like a popsicle, loving the musky smell that filled her nostrils. She gripped his cock firmly in her fingers, angling it into her mouth and down her throat in a way that she had never used on her husband before.

Roberto wasn't longer or thicker than her husband, but at that moment, his dark skinned cock was the most beautiful, most erotic thing that she had ever seen and all she could think of was how badly she wanted to please it.

The Italian male looked down at the incredibly sexy redhead as her head bobbed frantically up and down on his cock. "Touch yourself," he ordered, running his hand through her glossy hair. She slid her left hand down her stomach and into her panties. Roberto felt her gasp around his cock as her fingers made contact with her pussy.

"Ahh..." he said, pulling a ragged breath into his lungs. The fingers in her soft red hair clenched, gripping her head tighter. He began to jerk his hips up into her face while he pushed and pulled her head, faster and faster. "Play with yourself harder. Finger your clit. Suck harder! More! Yes!"

He erupted down the redhead's throat, his hands digging firmly into her hair, pulling her down until her lips rested in his black pubic hair. She suppressed her gage reflex as he came, swallowing every last drop of his seed, all the while never letting her fingers slow as they scratched and rubbed across her hard clit.

She pulled her head off his cock, throwing it back as a monster orgasm erupted through her own body. A small amount of Roberto's cum trailed out the corners of her mouth, dripping from her chin and onto her bare breasts as her body was racked with bliss. She had just met this man a few hours earlier, and now she had swallowed his milky essence. She felt like such a slut, and reveled in that feeling.

"My husband," she said at last, kneeling back. She wasn't ashamed. She wasn't guilty. But she was a little worried.

Roberto shook his head. "Don't worry about it. He and Adrianna are downstairs in the study. Emergency meeting. They'll be in there at least an hour."

Karen smiled. "Then what are we waiting for?" she asked, standing up and whipping off her g-string. Roberto only smiled.

***

Kevin found the study on the second floor after peaking into a couple of empty rooms. It was dark, illuminated by nothing but a desk lamp across the room, cigarette smoke drifting through the dim lighting.

"Are you ready to deal with Hawaii?" came that alluring Italian voice. Adrianna sat in a chair, the lamp's light casting severe shadows across her body. Her face remained shrouded in darkness but for the orange cherry of her cigarette.

"My wife..." Kevin said, his last line of defense.

"Thinks we're in a meeting. No one will disturb us. Lock the door, please." Kevin did as he was told, his hands shaking.This is so dangerous, he thought to himself and shivered. He was so excited.

He heard the sound of rustling behind him. Adrianna had stood up and stripped off her white gown in one fluid motion, the gossamer material pooling around her ankles. She was nude but for the white thong he had seen earlier, her breasts standing proud in the lamp light. "Have you looked over the brief?" she asked, her hand running along the smooth contours of her curves.

"I feel as though I know it by heart," Kevin responded despite himself. Upon entering, he had half a mind to walk out. Now, it would be impossible.

"And what do you think? Looks... favorable, yes?" She sauntered across the room, her hips swaying. The gloss on her lips caught in the light, emphasizing her full mouth.

Kevin took a deep breath. "Very favorable. All we really need to do is open our arms and they should come quickly."

Adrianna smiled slyly. "You enjoy doing this, do you not?" she asked as his arms wrapped around hers. "I know you hate the... client side of our business, but admit it, part of you loves a successful business session." She kissed him lightly on the lips.

He hesitated, then nodded. "There's really nothing like pitching a proposal and having the client eat it all up."

"Mmm..." Adrianna replied, kissing his neck. Her hands quietly slipped his belt off. "But sometimes, we have to do a little kissing up." She kissed his cheek, his chin, his lips. Their mouths opened and they slowly kissed one another in the darkness, tongues undulated leisurely. "And sometimes," she whispered in his ear, "we have to get down on our knees and practically beg. I love watching you beg."

They kissed again, Adrianna drawing him across the room until she was leaning against the desk. Her fingers laced through his hair, drawing him against her for an even deeper kiss before pulling him away. "You are ready to start?" she asked, petting his soft hair affectionately.

Kevin didn't know how he'd gotten here. He didn't know why he couldn't just walk out. All he knew was that as he knelt there, lapping at the meticulously groomed pussy of his Italian boss, he could think of no other place he'd rather be.

***

Roberto pumped his cock in and out of Karen's tight and eager pussy. Her slender legs were propped up on his shoulders, her hands clamped tightly to the headboard, steadying herself against his powerful thrusts.

"UH! UH! NGH! UH!" she moaned each time he pushed between the clean-shaven folds of her pussy. Her body was sweaty, her breasts rippled with exertion, her nipples crying out as her knees crushed her breasts against her. "YES! YES! OH, YES!"

Karen was incredible. When he first pushed into the cleft under her little red landing strip, she was like a waterworks factory. The pink entrance of her vagina offered no resistance to his adulterous cock and he slid in half way without any problem. It was Karen herself who jerked her hips forward to accept more of him, her soft hands taking hold of his hips and urging him all the way in.

Now, the master bedroom was filled with her unbridled fervor, the primal moans and grunts loud and unashamed. She held back nothing. Roberto was glad that this room was sound-proofed or their coupling would alert the whole neighborhood to their torrid affair.

The redhead bit her lip, stifling a scream, as her first orgasm hit her like a freight train. Her eyes shut, a look of painful ecstasy seizing control of her face. He began to soften his thrusts as she came, but she managed to growl, "Don't stop! Harder! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Running his hands along her silky smooth thighs, he thought, "Now how can I disobey an order like that?" His fingers dug into her thighs, jackknifing her body further as his cock sank deeper into her married cunt.

***

When Kevin and Adrianna emerged from what could certainly be considered a successful Friday night meeting, the party had thinned out considerably. Karen was mingling with the few remaining patrons, sipping a martini.

Gone was the shy redhead who had walked in here several hours ago. His wife was practically glowing, as though a spotlight were beaming right down on her. She smiled openly with her lips and eyes, she gestured animatedly as she retold a story, or laughed at someone else's. It's amazing how much a little good booze can loosen a person up, Kevin thought, joining the crowd.

"Sorry that took so long," Kevin mumbled to his wife.

She turned her high wattage smile on him and said, "Honey, please! Don't worry about it!" Her breath smelled strongly of gin. Karen didn't like gin. "I've been having a wonderful time talking with Roberto and his friends. Honey, you really should meet Stephen and his wife April. They..." she stopped, looking around. "Where'd Steven and April go?" she asked to no one in particular.

A young, handsome black man also named Stephen said, "They left about fifteen minutes ago."

"Oh," Karen said, turning back to her husband. "Well, they were very nice. Oh, not that you aren't nice, Stephen," she said, placing her hand on the black man's arm. She giggled. "Okay, I'm drunk."

Looking around at the collection of people remaining, Kevin decided that she certainly wasn't the only one. Fortunately for the couple, Kevin had sobered up during his impassioned meeting with Adrianna and said, "Honey, I think it's time to go home."

"You know," Karen began then stopped to take a sip of her martini. She made a face at the drink, as though it had betrayed her by tasting like gin, then continued, "Youknow..." before stopping again and looking confused. "What do you know?" she asked.

Kevin laughed quietly and took the drink from her hand. "Hey, I'm drinking that!" she protested, but quickly forgot about it as he put his arm around her. "Kevin, I really love you. You know that," she whispered loudly right into his ear.

He thought about the last hour, glanced briefly over to where Adrianna was standing, an amused smile on her face, and blushed. He felt ashamed that he wasn't down here with his wife, drinking and getting drunk right along with her. But even his guilt couldn't dull the euphoria that he had experienced in the arms of his mistress. "I know, honey. I love you, too. Now let's get you home."

At home, Karen crawled onto the bed and passed out, still wearing her expensive dress. Kevin shrugged and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. She wasn't going to be feeling very good tomorrow, he could guarantee that. When he emerged, she had crawled under the blankets, the covers pulled up all the way around her chin. He looked around the room, but the only thing she had removed was her shoes.

He pulled the covers from her body and tried to prop her up so he could undress her, but she moaned in complaint. "Leave me alone, buster!" she slurred. "Can't you see I'm sleeping?"

"Honey, don't you think you'd be more comfortable sleeping without your clothes on?"

For one moment, it seemed like Karen's green eyes cleared from their hazy drunkenness, a glint of fear or anxiety flashing across them. Then it was gone and she was shaking her head in refusal. Kevin figured he must have imagined it.

"Suit yourself, silly girl," he said and she settled back down under the covers. "Good night, love," he whispered as he undressed and crawled in next to her.

She mumbled something and Kevin soon fell asleep.

12