Business & Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
giffmatt
giffmatt
71 Followers

“How big is that thing, I feel like I have a baseball bat up my ass….oooooohhhhh, keep doing that!” As I rubbed her sweet spot and moved my cock in a circular motion in her ass. Finally, I pushed in so that my balls were resting on her cheeks. Now I started movin around in all different directions. She gasped and moaned and I felt her tighten around me with her ass as she came again with loud moans and yelps. I was saving myself for the grand finale, and I barely held myself from cumming in her beautifully tight ass. As she came, I was holding her tits to leverage my cock in her ass. It was awesome.

I slid out slowly as Julie told me, “Please stay in me Jason, please! I have never, ever felt so good. Jas, don’t pull out!”

But I did. Then I turned her gently, and kissed her and held her tightly to me. She was becoming mine and I was excited and happy about that. I figured, after this afternoon, she might not want to see me again, but she would not be able to stop herself. I was hoping, anyway. One final step to go….

As we separated, Julie reached to kiss me again with both of her hands on my face; my cock was tucked neatly between her legs, pushing up hard against her clit. I reached and pulled up my trunks.

“Julie, how about I show you a favorite spot of mine on the island, a special place where you can see the lake and mountains from without obstruction?”

She looked at me with a serious look, knowing what a special place might mean. “Jason, this afternoon has been incredible. I can’t believe what I’ve done with you, but I have not a single regret. And, I want to see any place that is special to you.”

“Get your terrycloth on, we have to be decent, just in case. I think you’ll like this place for more than one reason.” I said and looked her straight in the eyes and kissed her again. I grabbed our towels and we waded ashore and followed a path to a rise on the island that looked southwest and that had an incredible view. The path was carpeted with soft pine needles and surrounded by blue berry bushes. No one was anywhere to be seen on the island today, not uncommon for a Monday. When we reached the spot, it was unchanged from how I remembered it. It offered beautiful views of the lake and mountains, and it was as private as it could get. I lay our towels onto the pine needles and lay on mine and beckoned Julie to lie on hers. We lay on our stomachs and looked toward the lake. She with her terrycloth, and I with my black trunks that did not cover up much at all. Julie rested a hand on my ass and I looked over to her and smiled.

“Jason, don’t interrupt okay? I just wanted to say again that since I saw you last night I wanted everything that happened today to happen. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I sat next to you, your face and your body…….Jason, my heart was beating so fast and I was horny for you almost from the moment I saw you……, and I thought, how can this be happening to me, I am married to a hot looking guy, but it did happen…….so there, now that I’ve embarrassed you and me both. Today has been incredible.”

Smiling broadly at Julie as she lay next to me on her towel with her beautiful tits bursting out of her tiny bikini top, and her beautiful ass showing from under the terrycloth that was riding up to the small of her back, I asked, “Okay for me to talk?” She smiled and nodded.

“Julie, I can’t believe you just said that, because from the moment I laid eyes on you last night, I felt the same way. But I figured that you were off limits because you’re married. And even today, I figured nothing would happen after what you said this morning about being embarrassed about last night and everything. But then when you started rubbing my calf and then put your arms around me and pinched my nips, I was pretty sure we both felt the same way about one another. And today has been awesome for me too. But I remembered what you said today about making babies with Matt, and I figured I didn’t want to screw things up for you that way……..I mean, I don’t have any condoms and you can’t be on the pill or anything.” I just stared into her eyes and she into mine. I knew she wanted to fuck, but she had to be the one to decide if she was going to chance getting pregnant with a black guy she met while on vacation.

Julie said nothing, but she got up and took off her terrycloth cover, and then she slipped out of her thong and top, and she lay next to me totally naked. I slipped my trunks off and tossed them on top of her stuff and lay on my side facing her with my cock pointing stiff and swollen directly at her. She moved to straddle me and suck me while placing her warm and very wet vagina over my mouth as I lay on my back. She started sucking me like she was never going to suck another guy ever. For my part, I tongued her and sucked her clit and loved the taste of her in my mouth. I felt myself bucking my cock into her mouth and I felt her moving her hands clenched around my shaft up and down furiously.

When I felt as though I would surely cum, I gently pushed her off of me and lay her on her back and straddled her body with my knees on either side of her. She kept one hand on my throbbing cock and traced my abs with the fingers on her other hand.

“Jason, fuck me. Please fuck me. I want to feel all of you deep in me. You make me feel like I have never felt. Please do it.”

Without a word, I positioned my cock at her warm and totally lubed pussy while she used her hand to rub the tip against her lips. She moaned and gasped as she did this. I leaned onto her and kissed her deeply before I entered her for the first time. We kissed for at least a couple of minutes while I teased her with my cock at the door of her pleasure pit. Finally, I pushed in ever so slowly and her body shuddered. I knew I was much thicker than Matt, and longer as well. Julie clasped her arms around my back tightly as I slowly moved deeper and deeper. She gasped as I kept going and I asked if she was ok. She said she had just never felt anything so big inside of her. When I was about seven inches in, I stopped and looked into her eyes. She looked directly in mine and she had tears in hers.

“Are you sure this is ok for you?” And I started to pull out.

“Noooo, don’t! I want you.” And she placed her hands on my ass and tried to pull me into her.

Here I pushed the rest of the way into her and she yelped softly. “Oh, Jas, I cannot believe how you feel in me. I have never, ever felt this way before, you’re so thick and big.”

I was all the way in with my hanging balls touchin her ass. I decided to let her cum without my doing anything. She was moving all around while looking at me. She was so tight and wet, she felt awesome. Her breathing increased and I could tell she was getting close. “Jule, are you sure you want to chance this, I can pull out.” But she held me more tightly and squeezed my cock harder than it had ever been squeezed. Finally, I felt her start to cum and she shivered and moaned aloud. Then I began to pump furiously into her so that her whole body shook, she was yelling and clawing into my back. I pumped and pumped and listened to her going crazy as she came again and again. Finally, I felt my cum shoot into her pleasure cavern, filling it with stream after stream of gooey sperm. Julie screamed “yes”, repeatedly, and she was mine, I knew it.

We lay exhausted holding one another tightly for at least twenty minutes. Over the next hour, I came in her four more times…….in between, we kissed and cuddled, and touched. She was so fucking hot, but I knew we had to leave in case Matt got back earlier, rather than later. So around four in the afternoon, I said:

“Julie, we’ve got to go…..Matt will be back.”

“Jason, I wish we could fuck all night and all day tomorrow. You feel so good in me, I don’t want you to pull out. You’ve made me cum more in one afternoon that I ever have in my life. And now we have to go back. It sucks! I’m being selfish. I know you can get any girl you want. I’m just happy that you had me today. On the one hand, I feel like shit cuz I’ve been unfaithful and I feel like I’ve used you for your hot body, but on the other, the sex today was so hot, I wouldn’t change a thing. Hope you don’t think I’m a slut, cuz you are my first, and I doubt anyone will ever be better. I love Matt and our sex life is hot, but Jason , it’s nothing like what I’ve had today with you. Before we go, I have to do one thing for you…….i want to suck that monster off and swallow your cum.”

Before we left the island, she sucked me and jerked me, and gave me an incredible orgasm. When I came, she made sure that she let me squirt what was left onto her beautiful face, rubbing the head of my cock all around her forehead, and eyes, and nose. Then, she sucked and swallowed the residue that was still oozing out.

Back at the hotel, we notice that Matt’s car was back. I kissed her good bye as we got out of the car and thanked her for a great day.

“Jas, I can’t begin to say thanks, you were so fuckin hot. Will you join us for supper?”

“I don’t think I can Julie, I wouldn’t be able to stand it after today. Maybe we can talk tomorrow. Thanks, baby, I loved it. You were so hot!”

I went to my room and hoped that Julie would call me that night…

To be continued…comments welcome.

giffmatt
giffmatt
71 Followers