Business Pleasure & False Pretences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

She soon had it worked out. "I just called around to see that you're okay. Now that I can see everything's just dandy, I think I'd best go." she said sarcastically.

After she had gone, Kate sat at a table and put her head in her hands, "I take it that you know Tyler?"

"Yeah, we dated a while back."

"Did, you have sex?"

"Yes."

Kate hid her face in her hands, "Oh god, what have I done."

I had nothing to say. I remembered that at the time we had dated, Tyler had been living with her father on the other side of town.

Then Kate laughed, "Shit, it can't get any worse can it?"

"I suppose not." I confirmed.

She grinned over at me, "Well, in that case, do you want to go or fool around some more?"

Stupid question really. She led me into her bedroom and removed each other's clothes. We had only been in bed for a matter of seconds when there was a knock at the door. Kate told me stay where I was, and after putting on a robe she made her way to the front door. From the bed I could hear voices and suddenly the bedroom door opened and in walked Leah sporting a large grin.

"Well, look whose still here. Boy, you're both gluttons for punishment." She stepped to the bed and pulled away the sheet that I had used to modestly cover myself. "Not too late then." she commented after viewing my semi-erect cock.

Without further comment, Leah slipped off her shoes, unzipped and stepped out her shorts and panties. After removing her top and bra, she climbed in beside me and took my cock in hand.

She looked over at Kate still standing by the door, "There's not much room, but you might as well join us."

Kate sighed in resignation and dropped her robe to the floor. As for me, I didn't know whether I could manage another round with both of them, I remembered thinking whether they had an ample supply of batteries for their vibrators. By the time they'd finished with me, I felt like I'd been dragged over field of broken glass. Then Leah decided that my limp cock was a challenge, kneeling over me she began sucking it. Kate felt sorry for me and told Leah to leave alone, fat chance of that. I did my best to try and ignore her but eventually she got it to stand up again. Pleased with her success she tried to get to cum again by hand and mouth. I suspect that her pussy wouldn't be up to it, but wasn't stupid enough to suggest it. It's sort of hard to admit that I couldn't actually cum again. I could get close and have like a dry orgasm, but that wasn't good enough for Leah who suggested I was faking it. As far as she was concerned, no mess, no orgasm. Kate again tried to get Leah to give it up; and true to form, she would stop if Kate would let her eat her pussy again. To my relief, Kate agreed to let her.

Over the next few weeks, Kate and I developed a casual relationship. She wanted to retain her independence from the male species in general, but wanted the sex. The age gap between us has never been an issue. The sex is fantastic, in fact the best I've ever had. Kate is considerate, adventurous and I just love being in her company. I'm only her fourth partner; she had two before she met her husband who turned out to be a premature ejaculator and a selfish lover. Kate soon overcame the shyness of her body and has told me several times that she loves our inhibited sex. She's the only multi-orgasmic partner I've ever had. The lucky lady's capable of both clitoral and vaginal orgasms. Although Kate's reluctant to be seen in public with me, she texts me her lusty and coded invite's through the week.

Kate's a little uncomfortable with Leah's new found bi-sexuality. She's propositioned Kate a few times without success. She then suggested bringing in another male for a foursome, but Kate declined. She might however be open for another threesome under the right circumstances. Then Leah turned her attention to me under the guise of a fuck in exchange for servicing the MX5. I said I'd think about it, just to keep her happy of course. There's a big difference between Kate's passionate and considerate encounters, and Leah's; which are demanding and almost aggressive. Leah's antics are almost too much trouble, and I don't want to jeopardise my relationship with Kate even though I know it won't last for ever.

As for me, I'm in heaven. What with the sexual demands of both Kate and my girlfriend Linda, plus all the late nights, I'm beginning to loose weight. My mother caught me coming out of the shower just the other day and commented about it. I told her I was in training. She looked at me cynically and remarked that she'd never heard it described as training before. There's no fooling her.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12