All Comments on 'Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 05'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
OMG... Tony You Nailed It...

...I'll be re-reading their trip to town for the next few days. SO hot its scalding... Thank you so much for sharing this super erotic vaykay, Pulleease keep writing about this wild little family bunch, I just can't get enuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

tony this is so hot cld wait to finish, started usin my vibe on the trip in town omg that was so hot cowboy5548

DavidEverestDavidEverestover 10 years ago
Hot hot hot

I admit it. First story I have ever "indulged" while reading. Still rock hard. God yes

jojo9696jojo9696over 10 years ago
2 orgasms

and more to cum. keep it going Tony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is there

Is there anything better than sharing a cock with your wife?!? I guess getting fucked while you do it answers that question! Good stuff as usual......CAN'T wait to read Chapter 6 where I'm SURE the four of them ALL get a taste of some delicious dark chocolate!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm a cock slut too

This is the best series of stories on Literotica -- by far. I too am a cock slut (like Jamie). I love sharing a big cock with my wife, especially while I'm getting fucked by another big cock. I haven't been fucked by my step-daughter but that part of the story really turned me on. Also, the sexual touching of Emily & Jessica and where it's going (mother & daughter licking each other's pussies) got me so hard I shot a big load of cum into my hand and ate it all up. I wish I was Jamie kissing Chrissy and then having him/her fuck me long & hard with his big juicy cock. I'm such a cock slut and everyone knows it (especially my wife !!! ). Can't wait to read more of your stories.

partsman134partsman134about 10 years ago
yet another hot chapter

very hot

Luv2SukMOffLuv2SukMOffabout 8 years ago
Continued Excellence!

What an exciting and wonderful transformation...wish I had done that when I was younger! Love the hot action that is going on with this "family," and I loved watching the boy's become women. But most delicious of all these wonderful changes, I simply ADORE Chris and James's transformation into uninhibited and unashamed homosexuals! The sex they enjoy is breathtaking and not only makes my cock hard, it makes me jealous! I do hope at some point to see mother and daughter dive into their own homosexuality and fully indulge their hidden lesbian desires! I just LOVE all forms of luscious homosexuality! Now...with hard and dripping cock, on to the final chapter...Mmmmm...soooo fucking good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't Wait

Can't wait until the gurls get a piece of what's dangling between Jacob's manly legs!!

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
DAMN!

This is such an erotic hot vacation! I love the ability for Rhonda to make ladies become passable ladies! I also love the sans clothing of complete nudity! It is so hot to be able to strip down and be relaxed! I think Emily and Jessica had the right idea of allowing the girls to be girls in all aspects of everyday life! They eagerly accepted what a girl wants....being passable, sexy feminine clothes, dildos that a woman can insert in her pussy as it is strapped on to her body sharing the orgasms! No regrets being who they want to be! I see the ladies allowing their significant others to see how it is when a man gives what they want and should experience from a woman's point of view...the men and the sex! Wanna be in their shoes you need to experience the female lifestyle and all the different size cocks out there! I love this story! It is so erotic putting me in to the scene as I would love to play out this love!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 5 years ago
Very well done, and I hope you continue further

When I was young I wanted to be a couples maid, but alas that did not happen, oh an old man can dream too. da.cd@frontier.com

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful tone

Love how everyone in the story is assisying with James' corruption

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboy9 months ago

I would love to have Jacobs monster cock in my mouth and pussy

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa9 months ago

You write a great story - a story about family, love, friendship, devotion to a loved one and the transformation they undergo during a beautiful trip to the island. You describe their love and sex beautifully, and you also portray ordinary people in them. You have wonderfully portrayed Lena, her husband Jacob and their openness to people like Emily, James/Jamie, Jessica, Chris/Chrissy. I'm already thinking, imagining what will happen in the next part; Will Jacobs and Lena join their four guests? What will be the effect of having sex together? I can already imagine what will happen when I get home. Will James/Jamie still be a woman for Emily and what about Jessica and Chris/Chrissy? How I wish I could be James/Jamie for both Emily and Jacob or Chris/Chrissy. SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland.

📖👩🏻‍🦳❤️👩🏻🔥🧒🏻👧🏻❤️🧑🏻

Wspaniale piszesz historię - opowiadanie o rodzinie, miłości, przyjaźni, oddaniu się osobie kochanej i przemianie jaką przechodzą podczas pięknego wyjazdu na wyspę. Pięknie opisujesz ich miłość i seks, a również ukazujesz w nich zwykłych ludzi. Cudownie przedstawiłeś Lenę, jej męża Jacoba oraz ich otwartość dla ludzi takich jak Emily, James/Jamie, Jessica, Chrisa/Chrissy. Już myślę, wyobrażam sobie co stanie się w następnej części; Czy Jacobs i Lena dołączą do czwórki ich gości? Jaki efekt będzie wspólnego seksu? oraz wyobrażam sobie już co się stanie po powrocie do domu swojego. Czy James/Jamie nadal będzie kobietką dla Emily a co z Jessicą i Chrisa/Chrissy? Jak bardzo marzę aby stać Jamesem/Jamiem zarówno dla Emily jak i dla Jacoba czy Chrisa/Chrissy. SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳❤️👩🏻🔥🧒🏻👧🏻❤️🧑🏻

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

Where, oh where can this go from here? I don't wonder where it will get to...and it's going to be epic.

Still lots of spelling errors. That's a shame considering how good the storyline is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous