Butterflies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While you were having lunch? Dressed as a girl," Helen asked smiling.

"Mom, my aunt, cousin and I went to a beauty parlor to get a kind of makeover for me. I was already dressed but after my makeover mom changed a little," John said and added, "it was such an odd day. I've only just realized why she was acting the way she did."

"Because you were dressed as a girl," Helen asked.

"I think it was because she got to see what I'd be like as a girl," John said.

"She said that," Helen asked.

"She did," John answered.

"Interesting," Helen said and added, "so, are you up to doing that again?"

"Definitely," John said.

"Then I'll get back to you," Helen said patting John's arm. She paused a second, bent down and kissed John fully on the mouth. John kissed her back. They broke free, blushing as Helen added, "Definitely not like kissing my sister."

"That's a good thing," John said.

"Damn good thing," Helen said moving off towards the door. Helen greeted John's nurse as she left.

"If you want to wait, I won't be that long, just going to change him," the nurse said as moved past and into John's room.

"Her," Helen said smiling.

"I'm sorry," the nurse paused.

"Nothing. Just thinking outloud," Helen said and added, "anyway, I've got some shopping to do."

John no longer had to endure the change all of a sudden as the nurse pulled his covers down before slipping his gown up. She had closed the curtains after laying the fresh diaper down on John's bedside tray.

"And how are we feeling," the nurse asked as she methodically tugged at the tapes holding John's diaper on.

"Wonderful," John mused as the sensation grew more intense with the movement of the diaper. He had discovered that all he really had to do was move his legs just a tiny bit, moving his diaper, to reach another orgasm.

"This won't take long," the nurse said slipping the wet diaper out from under him. A medical wipe took care of the moment and John closed his eyes to the pleasure of that while imagining it was Helen doing this. The nurse was right, John mused as the pulse of an orgasm swept over him. It hadn't taken long.

The fresh diaper went under him before she applied the baby powder. She took a few professional steps to seal the diaper closed before carefully positioning John's gown down to cover it. Lunch was behind the curtains when the nurse pulled the panels open.

John was sitting at the window wondering what the world was like since he had arrived there. He knew all of the changes had been within him but it felt nice believing the world had grown brighter.

"Hey," Helen said coming into his room. The sun was just an hour away from setting.

"Took long enough," John said nervously as Helen laid the packages on his bed.

"Get use to it honey. I like shopping and shopping for you, was... how shall I put this... a real pleasure," Helen said.

"How so," John asked sharing that mischievous grin on his face.

"First time I've actually shopped for a sissy," Helen said and added, "submissive sissy besides."

"So I'm a sissy," John asked. It was slightly unnerving for Helen to use that word.

"Honey, that will be between us and never offensive because I like the notion of you still being male and me turning you into something more female," Helen said.

"Some sort of kink in your character," John asked.

"Big sort of kink," Helen said.

"Great," John said laughing at her ease.

"Ready," Helen said slipping the large box open before she pulled the dress out.

"What am I getting ready for," John said.

"Well, besides being your first dress, I thought it was also very appropriate.

"Appropriate? For a five year old maybe," John said looking at the dress coming out of the box as Helen draped it over the bed.

"Hey, I'll have you know that a lot of girls your age still wear Daisy Kingdom," Helen said.

"Daisy's Kingdom," John asked and added, "that looks like Cinderella."

"It is Cinderella. Daisy Kingdom is the manufacturer. They make fabrics and some of the cutest dresses, and I fell in love with this one," Helen said.

"Seriously, isn't that just a little too juvenile," John asked.

"Honey, those men from the NSA, at least the ones I've met, are trained to assess threats. Now think about it, how much of a threat do you think they'll see with you wearing this," Helen said.

"Not much," John said as Helen continued pulling stuff out of bags. There was a purse to match the dress, a box of shoes that she had John test for fit and if the dress was juvenile, the shoes only made it more so, John mused.

"Black patent leather straps. Classic Mary Jane shoes. Even I wore these as a little girl when I wasn't climbing trees," Helen said as she tugged a pair of ruffled bloomers dyed to match the dress from another box.

The rest, besides two large wide pink ribbons, was makeup.

Helen did John's toes first so they could dry. His nails followed in the same light pink and she began his face while he held his hands out to the sides.

"You don't really need a foundation, just a little color and very little at that," Helen said stroking John's cheek with the makeup brush. John's eye shadow was almost the same color as the blush which hardly showed but when she added the mascara it clearly feminized him more.

Small images of Cinderella dotted the material with a larger version of her sitting center at the bodice. Cinderella was framed by a soft pastel pink heart edge in blue roses and leaves. Below the bodice, at the waist, a wide sash in royal blue. As it happens the dress was in two parts when John was ready for it.

"It's really a pinafore style with the blouse attached to the slip, and yes, the slip is suppose to show," Helen said after helping John into the ruffled bloomers first. John stepped into the slips and waited quietly as Helen buttoned the back.

The pinafore part, what John thought was a dress went over the slip and blouse so only his collar and puffed sleeves showed. Actually so did about four inches of his slips ruffled hem as well, he noted which is why Helen made that comment.

"So why Cinderella," John asked slightly amused over what he was doing but also noting how little stress there was in doing so.

"Hello? Why Cinderella? Are you kidding? Honey, it's a classic story of a transformation or could be. OK, granted, we're twisting it a little but it's you. Poor young man, bitten by a butterfly, turns into a beautiful young princess," Helen said buttoning the back of John's pinafore as she added, "and lives happily ever after with a naughty and sometimes very wicked step sister."

"Definitely twisted that one a little didn't you," John said smiling as he felt the sash move around his waist.

"Perhaps a little," Helen said as she fussed with the sash. She felt like she was dressing a doll and in some ways John was. He knew nothing about being a girl, Helen mused as she tugged at the ends of the large bow she'd made.

"And no Prince Charming right," Helen said.

"No Prince Charming? Oh, right, no, no Prince Charming. Although maybe a queen," John said.

"Queen? How do you mean that," Helen asked.

"Queen, as in royalty silly," John said laughing and added with a blush, "as in, you know Queen and princess.

"Oh, OK, I can live with that," Helen said fussing with John's dress.

John looked down at the dress flowing outward from his waist. A soft pastel powder blue highlighted by the Cinderella motif, right down to that exaggerated hem of eyelet lace just above his Mary Jane shoes. He lifted the skirt slightly edging it upwards to the end of the lace allowing it to drop again.

"Pretty isn't it," Helen asked.

"It is! What am I saying," John said quickly.

"You're saying what you feel, and keep that thought," Helen said.

"I'm thinking about what those guys are going to think," John said suddenly aware that he was about to present himself to a group of very macho men dressed as a little girl of all things.

"It doesn't matter what they think when you go in honey. What matters is what they think by the time you leave," Helen said and added, "and trust me, whatever else they think, you're already cute enough to at least make them consider the possibilities that you are what you appear to be, or should be."

"Possibilities," John asked.

"That you becoming female is as natural as you look," Helen said taking John from the back to wrap her hands around his waist.

"Do you like the look," John asked softly, worriedly.

"Precious, if we had the time and a little more privacy, you would be in the middle of being ravaged by your very wicked step sister," Helen said.

"Something to look forward to," John said.

"Exactly. Remember, you are under new management now," Helen noted as she gently patted the back of John's dress. With the diaper, bloomers, slip and skirt he hardly felt it. That pat was a reminder of what was happening as Helen picked up a hair brush.

She parted his long hair to either side holding the right with one hand as she picked up a long ribbon. She fashioned the soft bow allowing the ends to stream down with his first pig tail. She did the same with the second.

"I could definitely get use to this," Helen said as he brushed and gather the second side.

"Me too," John said blushing again.

"And look at you," the nurse said coming into the room with another diaper.

"We'll wait on that," Helen said and added, "but you can leave it here. I'll change her when we get back from our meeting."

"You are very pretty honey," the nurse said sitting the disposable on John's tray.

"Thank you," John said as Helen twisted open his lipstick. The nurse left smiling. She had known all along, she mused.

"You did that already," John said holding himself still as Helen held his chin.

"Get use to it honey," Helen said moving the waxy pink across his upper lip then again on the bottom. She closed the tube and slipped it into John's new purse. A cute patent like plastic in pink with Cinderella decorated it.

"What do I say to these guys," John said when it became obvious they were about to walk out of the room.

"Just answer their questions as honestly as you can. I have no idea what sort of questions they are going to ask but I'll be there if it gets too weird," Helen said taking John's hand.

There was a flurry of activity outside of John's room and a few nurses behind the long counter who stopped, smiled and tried to appear not to notice John. John's blush only made him look cuter Helen noticed as she squeezed his hand for reassurance.

"First time I've walked about in this diaper," John said making a face.

"Feel odd," Helen said.

"Odd yes, but it's like I'm being... can't describe it," John said.

"Can't or don't want to," Helen said smiling.

"Mostly that I don't want to," John said blushing even more.

"Like pleasure pearls honey," Helen said.

"Pleasure pearls? What's that," John said.

"Ben Wa balls honey. Women insert them into their vagina for the pleasure. Those subtle moments against the most sensitive internal spots can be very relaxing," Helen said and added, "use to help women get past the tedium of repetitive work. Some of us just like playing with them."

"I wouldn't say it's exactly relaxing," John said smiling.

"I understand," Helen said as they walked down the long hallway.

"Ben Wa balls," John asked.

"Rin No Tama in Japanese or, in English, Tinkling Bells. A wonderful invention and something I picked up on when I was an undergraduate," Helen said.

"Sorry I asked," John said and added, "it's not helping me focus."

"Me neither," Helen said as they came up to the door as she added, "you ready,"

"No, but I don't think I'll ever be," John said.

"Remember, it's Mary Elisabeth. I mean that's how I'm going to introduce you," Helen said.

"Got it," John said trying to moisten his mouth.

There was mumbling from a half dozen voices that all went silent as Helen entered first. John followed hardly able to walk.

"I rest my case," A woman said that John didn't know. It was the doctor that had noted John was having his period. She was convinced already that he was a more girl than boy and seeing him this way simply confirmed what she already knew.

The most senior looking male, sitting across from the doctor nodded.

"This meeting was intended to discuss the viability of putting John into a program that would facilitate his transition, if that transition was being considered. Frankly, I think it would be a waste of time discussing that. Helen, let's cut to the chase, have you considered a city yet," the man asked.

"We have. We'd like San Francisco to be considered. It's not that far from here, nor from Mary's parents. If that is acceptable," Helen said.

"It is. I'll get the ball rolling at my end. Meanwhile, I want to remind both of you that you are still under the National Securities Act and will remain under that act till this is declassified, if it ever is," the man said.

"We understand," Helen said.

"Then I see no reason to keep you any longer. My office will be in touch with you Helen and you can coordinate with Mary when the time comes," the man said closing his binder after making a notation in it.

"Do you have any questions," Helen asked.

"Not now," the man said.

"Thank you," Helen said taking John's hand.

"What just happened," John asked when they were back in the hall.

"You passed," Helen said.

"Passed what," John asked.

"Being a girl," Helen said and added, "congratulations."

"They didn't ask any questions," John said.

"They didn't need to honey, I mean look at you, and am I good or what," Helen said.

"So that's it," John asked.

"That's it," Helen answered as they walked back to his room. The doctor was there, the one that had been in charge of John's stay and with it the papers needed to release John. He was gone the instant John signed.

"Now what," John asked.

"I'm going to change your diaper then we're going to get out of this place and get a bite to eat," Helen said.

"Shouldn't I change first," John asked nervously.

"Into what," Helen said and added, "I'm pretty happy with the way you are."

"Me too," John said as he eased back on the bed.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How about a follow up.

This is a fascinating story that is well thought out.

I am interested to read a follow up story of Helen and Mary starting their new life together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I absolutely loved it. Beautifully written and well thought out.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 10 years ago
Loved it

Beautiful and well written story. Would love to be John / Mary, but fully transformed would be even nicer.. would do it in a minute.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!

This is a great story. Yeah, no sex, and certainly not what I expected. However it is written very well with lots of good information, dialogues and interactions between characters.

Thank you for sharing this!

Talim1Talim1almost 11 years ago
very good, want more

I enjoyed the story immensely, it left me wanting more.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Be Careful What You Wish For Larissa sells her soul and gets more than she bargained for.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Pills He orders penis enlargement pills... with side effects.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Horse-cock Girl After a field trip, Amy grows a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Drink Me He drinks magic potion, becomes woman. Enjoys it.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories