All Comments on 'Butterfly Memories'

by JackAdams

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please make this a new series

Full-figured crossdressers who aren't into the whole drag queen bit get so little notice. This wonderful short piece is an exception to the rule. Don't hesitate to take it into dresses, skirts, slacks, etc. You are a voice in the wilderness!

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 10 years ago
Gorgeous

Well done. Loved it.

Xxxxxx

Rebecca

bluesky496bluesky496over 10 years ago

this brings back so many memories for me , well done .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I need to visit lane bryant

Yes indeed .I need to visit lane bryant for sexy lingerie during my 55 bday vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
First Outing

After a long time changing in to the women ii am now.It was time to go out and meet people like .I met a nice cross dresser who showed me how to in joy my self.She showed me how to suck cock and deep throat and most of all how to swallow cum loads.I first swallowing cum was hard but after a while it was easy.But now for the second part taking hard cock in my ass.She was nice and slow until i took all her cock deep in my ass.After three or four times it got easy and i could take all her cock deep in my ass.Now i was ready for ass to mouth filling my ass with cum and also my mouth.She has now let me met her friends for a group sex party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous