All Comments on 'By Invitation'

by MALIBUMAN666

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jlltecjlltecover 14 years ago
Thanks

I was the author of Rules of the Road. Glad they sparked something in you to write this story. Nice job. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
We'd love an invite

Great story, wish I was invited to the party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved your story! I so wish I had this with my wife. She has several sisters I would love lick to orgasm. You are one lucky SOB!

mskathrynmskathrynover 8 years ago

[Quote: She ... asked me if I had enjoyed servicing her friends. I struggled for a moment for an answer, unsure as to whether I was supposed to enjoy it or not. I decided on a non-committal answer.

"I enjoy pleasing you and following your instructions Mistress."

Mistress smiled ... *impressed* with how I had negotiated the trap she had laid for me.]

Dear Robert,

*impressed* ? Really? IMHO, only a man could have written this. Why would she be impressed? She asked a question - the honest answer to which could have been quite informative - which is then answered in the style of a (male) politician: that is, he answers a different question, one not asked, and then thinks it clever that he has successfully avoided - sorry, negotiated - a 'trap' laid for him. Why should this be a trap? She 'forced' him to do the servicing; his enjoyment or otherwise is a reality known to him and over which she had no control; he can answer her honestly or lie. Why in her mind should there be any element of 'supposed to'? Why should she be impressed by his obfuscation?

Robert, I don't know whether you are still reading comments here. But on the assumption that you are, could I offer a critique that I think applies to this and some of your other writing? I feel that you do not empathise enough with your female protagonists. If I were an actress playing the part of your femdoms, I would be asking myself: 'What is my motivation for this particular action or that particular behaviour?'

In this particular story, the femdom is also his wife; and you give no indication that the marriage is breaking down, or a sham. So I start from the premise that she loves him, which is why she's willing to indulge his fantasies in ways that will be fulfilling for him. But what does she get out of it? Yes, there is pleasure to be derived from vicariously experiencing his pleasure - something you seem to understand perfectly well with the positions reversed. And yes, an element of sexual control can be sexually arousing - but don't overplay it, please. I can tell you that every woman enjoying a loving, satisfying sexual relationship experiences that sense of power and control every time she views her lover's face at the moment of his orgasm. Indeed, I have just given myself a tingle merely from the recollected images brought to the fore by writing that last sentence!

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 5 years ago
Excellent!

I am rock hard as I reply. Thank you!

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 3 years ago

Will you continue this story? I would love to hear about him and the neighbor couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

Bad story.

No details. For example: He eats the pussies of five women and makes four of them orgasm. Just SAYING that isn't erotic. You need to describe each attempt. What did each woman look like? Breasts? Ass? Pussy? Shaved? Hairy? Trimmed?

What did each pussy smell like? Taste like? How did each woman react to his tongue and mouth? Did they just lie there while he was eating their pussies? Did they react? How? Did they tel him what to do? Lick faster? Lick slower? Suck my pussy lips? Use your tongue on my clitoris? Keep doing that? Don't be in a rush to make me cum, take your time.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was wonderful. always my fantasy to serve many ladies . licking and sucking the soft areas. and also enjoying the orgasm delight juices

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMALIBUMAN666@MALIBUMAN666
As from March 2011 I am now posting as Robert_Anthony, here is my story list under the new name. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions Here is my new blog as of 24.09.22 http://chastityfemdom.blogspot.com/

SIMILAR Stories