All Comments on 'By the Bay Ch. 09'

by KillerRomance

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It was bound to happen

Unfortunately even if Anita does agree to go to London with Jay she will probably face worse prejudice than she what has already suffered, added to that the stress of dealing with unfamiliar surroundings. What will happen to Meera if she does decide to go?

At least now Jay is starting to realize the depth of his feelings for Anita.

Keep up the great work.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Maybe

Meera told. She's not exactly a nice person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Intriguing

I love this story! The bond between Meera and Anita, the passion and love between Anita and Jay and the forbidden love between Elena and Matthew. All so wonderfully written and expressed!! I also wonder what is going on wt Caro. Please update soon. I've been following this story from the very beginning. I love your characters, your imagination and your creativity. You have done your research on the Indian culture and I like how you accurately use the names etc. I can honestly say at this point that I don't know what will happen to the characters and I am very much looking forward to finding out more. Keep up the great work and update soon!! Thank you for sharing! =) Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

This story is beautiful, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow!

i just got the chance to finish the story now and its just perfect! I love the turn its taken with Jay and Anita and the new characters! Cant wait for more. L.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
What

a way to fix the situation, than to take her where his step mother is waiting on him to marry someone that he has no idea of.

People need to allow them to live peacefully, knowing that this is fiction and written to entertain us all.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I didn't like it, sorry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKillerRomance@KillerRomance
1079 Followers
[UPDATE] I have a new light sci-fi f/f series available here: https://www.amazon.com/New-World-Stay-Lily-X-ebook/dp/B09WKG11TG Have questions/comments/wanna say hi? Reach me at lily@sugarsnatchfiction.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES