By the Horns Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

"How does it feel to be mine?" Mike whispered as he slowed down just so slightly.

Nadine tried to answer him, but he timed the question as she came again. The scream she let out turned into a slap on her exposed ass cheek making another scream come from her. Mike growled as he again got close to her ear.

"You have a bad habit of not answering me. Do you remember what I told Meli last night?" he asked in a calm tone.

"Yes Mike!" she gasped out.

"And what did I ask her again?" he asked as he lunged deep into her and held it there.

"How do I want to prove that I'm yours!" she screamed loudly.

"And what did she agree to?" Mike asked and slapped her ass again.

Nadine howled as she came again.

"You didn't answer me," Mike said firmly and slapped her ass again.

"If she wanted a baby in her belly!" Nadine whimpered.

"Ahh, you do habla no?" Mike said using the Spanish word in inflection.

"Si papi!" she whimpered loudly as he slipped out.

Mike chuckled as he went on, "Y eso me convierte en su papi?"

"Si papi! Ai!" Nadine screamed as he slid all the way in her again.

"That's good to hear baby girl," Mike growled as he began to buck again.

Nadine's head spun out of control as he fucked her relentlessly now. Mike was lost to his own passions as he fucked her raw, that he couldn't help the melt down beginning in him.. Nadine howled and screeched as time went on only to have him slap her ass again and again making his point clear. It was very soon during that she started to equate each slap with an orgasm and soon each time he slapped her ass she came harder and harder.

Mike felt his own ending coming and before he could stop himself he grabbed her hips hard and Nadine felt something brewing. Like the night before he slammed deep into her several times, then with a loud roar Mike's cock scalded her insides as it spewed forth a massive deposit. Nadine shook wildly as she felt the deposit burn its way into her womb and down her thigh. Shaking Mike slowly slipped out of her and when he did Nadine screamed as she came again. This last orgasm was more than she could take and she passed out.

Time seemed to be immaterial for Nadine. She was out cold. No dreams, thoughts, or anything went through her mind, only blackness. The way the light filtered through her hooded eyes showed that it was night time. She was on Mike's bed and dressed in a simple long shirt and panties. She knew they were nice ones as she could feel the lace as she turned to her side. What she also felt was her legs were also encased in something. Her eyes scanned over them and she saw a pair of cute white knee high socks on and she smiled at her warm toes.

Nadine turned her head and when she did, she saw Mike standing in the doorway looking at her. He wore a pair of jeans and nothing else. He simply leaned against the wall and looked down at the slumbering princess on his bed. A smile on his face showed her how he was feeling as she somehow got out of bed and walked over to him. Each step was pure torture as she had a mini quake with each tentative step, but still she made it to her goal. When she was next to him she stopped a few inches from him. Her eyes scanned up to his warm face, and as their eyes met she felt a warmth in her body that compelled her to act. That act was a simple one as her arms went around his back and he hugged her close to him.

They held each other close for several long seconds before Mike decided to break the silence. He leaned close to her ear and when his lips were next to the delicate lobe he kissed it gently then softly spoke to her as she sighed happily.

"Now, you're were you belong," Mike said softly.

Nadine said nothing, only nodded her head as her man held her tight.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers