All Comments on 'Cabin Fever Ch. 01'

by DerelictionOfSanity

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 17 years ago
Very enjoyable love story

That was a fantastic story that showed the development of a true love that one will never forget. I hope that you will continue to write more about this newly formed couple.

nz_marienz_marieabout 17 years ago
beautiful story

I loved the charactors in this story. I cant wait to read the next chapter. Excellent work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Quite simply...

...fucking amazing! thanks

MilliemoonMilliemoonabout 17 years ago
Very Good

I really liked this and hope you will continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank you for giving us real erotica, not pwp

Thank you for giving us an actual story with a plot, character development and emotion.

PepperKnightPepperKnightabout 17 years ago
Characters worth loving, lovingly developed

Great storytelling with both an interesting plot and people with whom one would love to spend an evening of good conversation. Indeed, these are good men and well worthy of the love they have found. There should be more men like them and more writers like this author. It would seem very natural to sit naked before a fire with them!

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenover 16 years ago
I think you should toot your own horn more often..

I love the slow build and detail of the characterization. I liked the way you included all of the doubts and wants in the confusing reality of a person trying to cross a line he never truly realized existed.

It was a wonderful beginning...can't wait to read the rest. I am glad you intriqued me enought to try you next!

Thanks for recommending your own work.

You should write more...J.K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

It's such a good story, it definitely turned me on :) Thanks againg and keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good stuff. Sucking and fingering...some good deep fucking is certain to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous