Cabin Fever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I finished washing, doing a thorough job on my crotch and ass, just in case, the water had started to go cold. I hopped out and turned off the water. The towel Tim had left me was in fact quite a bit bigger than the one he had used so I was able to get pretty dry. Just in case, I tied it around my waist before stepping out of the bathroom. The living room had warmed up quite a bit, but it looked like a convention of laundresses had passed through on some sort of a bender. Tim had obviously found some twine and it was looped between the exposed beams of the ceiling so that he could drape our wet clothes, sheets and blankets from it. He had left it clear above the rug and loveseat, but most other areas were full of hanging fabric. A small path to the kitchen area had only small stuff hanging above it. Tim came out from behind a big blanket holding a sweater that he had just squeezed out over the sink, and steeped up onto a chair to reach the line.

"Hey, glad you're out of there. Good news, a few of the blankets were under some pretty absorbent stuff and they're only a bit damp. We should have them by bedtime." As he said this, he turned towards the line, away from me. I got my first real view of his naked back. Nice firm shoulders led down to a muscular back, tapering to a trim waist and then widening out just a little at the top of his ass. And his ass was a thing of beauty. Muscular cheeks, sticking out just a little bit, not outrageously, and a faint dusting of soft-looking hair along the crack sent the blood flowing straight to my prick as it rose in misguided anticipation.Traitor!Meanwhile, Tim continued, "Do want to lend me a hand? The rest of the stuff is in the big washtub I found. I put it near the sink. Oh, and Marc?"

"Yeah?" I said as I scurried towards the kitchen, away from temptation.

"Lose the towel, it's only fair." This, with an impish wink over his shoulder. His hair had dried in spikes and waves, making him look like some kind of erotic woodland sprite with those green eyes and if I was going to drop the towel, I needed to get that image out of my head very quickly indeed.

Ten minutes later, on my part spent thinking very carefully about patent law and protocols for unusual sub-clauses (A subject which had bored me half to death in school), we had finished hanging everything up and I had managed to drop the towel without completely abandoning my dignity. I was still about half-hard, but Tim seemed to be wandering about in the same state without worrying about it too much. Granted, from the length of his equipment, shame probably wasn't an issue for him... Running a hand through his hair and glancing at the fridge, Tim announced, "I'm starving. Feel like getting something to eat?"

"Heck, yes! It must already be an hour past suppertime by now."

"I'll rustle something up for us. I've seen the 'Naked Chef' a time or two, but I never expected to try it myself." laughed Tim. I burst out laughing too.

Eventually, we settled on cutting up some of the fresh veggies we had brought and roasting hot dogs over the fire. Given that the table was still shrouded in sheets, we sat on the fake bear rug to eat. As soon as we sat down, Tim popped a full erection. He blushed, "It's because of the fur, it just sort of sets me off, rubbing against my skin like this."

"Hey, I can understand that," I said, moving my leg a bit to reveal my own stiffy. Although for me it had slightly more to do with Tim's plump 8 inches than with the rug. I had it for him and I had it bad. Thinking to change the topic, I said "You know, this kind of reminds me of a picnic. There's just something about food cooked over a fire and sitting on the ground that makes everything taste better." Suiting actions to words, I stuck my hot dog in a bun and took a bite.

"I know," said Tim, "but I have to say I'm glad that we're having this picnic indoors. Wow! Look at that!" A lightning bolt across the lake briefly lit the windows with a brilliant flash. "What a great storm to be watching from inside a warm building."

"Yeah," I said, "I haven't seen one like this since the one that flooded my group out of summer camp in grade 5. Just in time, too."

"Oh, how's that? I thought that you liked summer camp?"

"I did, but I had just played a practical joke on Kyle Sommers and the storm chased us away before he got a chance to retaliate."

"Aww, what did the poor guy do to you? And what did you do to him?"

"Oh, he deserved it," I said with a grin, "he had rigged water balloons over my bed the previous year so that I got soaked when I turned over and pulled the string tied to my finger."

"OK, I can understand the desire for revenge. Was it good?"

"You'd better believe it! I waited until the stinker was in the shower and grabbed all his clothes and his towel. I was on good terms with the girls, whereas he had managed to piss pretty much all of them off, so I got them to hide his clothes in various lockers in their changing room. He was too embarrassed to go in there, so he had to run naked to the councilors' cabin and get them to help him. One of them lent him a pair of shorts until they could search for his stuff and he spent the next 2 hours running around camp holding up these things which were about three times his size."

"Man, are you ever evil. I don't think I could do something like that to a person."

"Not even to Brian?" (Brian was the guy who stole our work back in the day)

"Well, maybe Brian, but the jury's still out as to whether he's actually human or just an unusually-shaped weasel."

We spent the rest of that evening telling about previous jokes and pranks, and laughing our asses off. We made cocoa and roasted marshmallows. It got to the point where we were both just totally comfortable with each other and having a great time enjoying each other's company. When we dropped the clothes, it's kind of as if we also dropped a lot of inhibitions, as well as most of our maturity. It was probably around midnight when we came back to summer camp stories. Tim was telling about the time he and his brother had stolen all the swimsuits in camp and hung them from the rafters in the dining hall: "And about halfway through supper, I hear this girl yell 'Hey! There's my swimsuit!' Then the whole place erupts in this massive free for all." I was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my face and Tim wasn't much better. We just sort of collapsed against each other and held each other, shaking with mirth. Every time one of us had almost managed to stop, the other would say something that set the whole thing off again. A lot of it was probably completely ridiculous and wouldn't have normally been funny, but there was just something about the way he said it, and the funny faces he made when I said something that made everything completely hilarious. We eventually split apart and the chuckles slowly died down into calm smiles. Tim yawned and in typical contagious fashion I followed suit. "I guess we'd better get to bed," I said, "Do you want to check if any of the bedding is dry while I see how the mattress is in the back room?"

"No problem."

The bed was still damp. It would probably dry out by tomorrow, but it wasn't really suitable for anyone to sleep in it. I went into the front room to find Tim making the small bed with the linens that were dry enough. "Hey, I'm guessing it's still damp in there. Do you mind sharing with me? I suppose I could sleep on the loveseat if it's a problem."

"Not for me, and even twenty years ago that loveseat was wickedly uncomfortable to sleep on. We'll just pile in as soon as I damp down the fires for the night." It was true, I would even have had troubles sharing a bed with Tim 12 hours ago, but somehow we had gone beyond any discomfort between us. I put out the few remaining flames in the fireplace by scooping older ashes over them and dampened the lot enough to prevent it from reigniting. Tim went and brushed his teeth and then turned down the stove dampers while I performed my own ablutions. We climbed into bed together. It was a nonstandard size, somewhere between a double and a twin, and I'm a pretty big guy, 6'3" and fairly muscular. This meant that our thighs and shoulders would sort of bump and rub together every so often ... kind of nice. "Goodnight, Tim"

" G'night, Marc. See you in the morning." We both fell asleep pretty quickly.

I woke up a few hours later. The stove had gone out and it was a little chilly; Tim was shivering, which was what had woken me up. I reached over and pulled him close against me, and dragged the blankets in a little snugger. Without waking up, he put one arm around me and squirmed into me a little. With his head on my shoulder, I fell asleep again. It was dawn when I woke. It was still raining outside, although it had slowed to a gentle patter and diffuse pale light was coming through the window. I cradled my love against me, he had slipped down so that his head rested on my chest and I was getting hard against his stomach. It was true. I was in love with him; I had realized that last night when we just clicked so very well together. I was afraid that he might not feel the same way, but I was going to tell him and damn the consequences. Even so, I was happy to just lie there holding and watching him as he slept, in case this would be the last time. He looked so wrenchingly beautiful lying there in my arms, his hair all mussed up and his face peaceful as his breath whirled across my left nipple. I found him beautiful, even with the tiny pool of drool he was leaving on my chest.

It was about 20 minutes before he gave a brief wiggle and opened his eyes. My erection had been pressed against his belly for the whole time and was generating a bit of a wet spot of its own. I stared directly into his eyes, the eyes which had drawn me even before I realized how great my attraction to him as a whole was. All my words just sort of vanished as I found myself mesmerized. My cock gave a sharp little jerk. "Uh, hi." Oh, wow, Marc makes a brilliant and stirring statement of love and devotion. Sad, but that was the best I could come up with at the moment. Tim gave me a small and uncertain smile, but he didn't move, "Hi... We're, I mean I think you're, umm" He was turning a bit red. Well, at least I wasn't the only one trying for the incoherence national championships. I took a deep breath, holding his gaze as he lifted his head. It was time to tell him.

"Tim, I love you." I spoke the truth, I couldn't build up to it or anything; I just needed to say exactly that. His smile slowly grew, until his face practically glowed and little crinkles formed at the corners of his eyes. He slid up my body, drawing a gasp from me as his stomach slid across my prick, leaving it nestled under his balls as his own steely shaft began to poke back. Looking me straight in the eyes he lowered his face to mine so that we were just breathing into each other's faces for a few moments. Then he lowered his lips to mine in our first kiss. I shut my eyes and let my lips open slightly. His lips were soft and at first they pressed lightly, but then our mouths locked firmly together and we wrestled with our tongues as he wrapped his fingers into my hair and I crushed him to me as tightly as possible. It wasn't long before we were bucking and thrashing against each other, his cock grinding into my stomach as mine thrust between his lightly furred thighs.

We broke the kiss briefly to gasp for breath as we panted with our exertions. Tim started to slide his body up and down slightly as he tightened and relaxed his legs in order to stimulate me further. "Marc, I've loved you for so long. You have no idea how badly I needed you to say that. Unhhhh-Mmmmm!"

"Ahhhh-*gasp*. I love you, Tim. I love you so ahh-FUCK much."

We resumed our lip-lock and kept grinding our hips together. This was going to end pretty soon; we were both too eager to hold back. After about a minute and a half, Tim moaned into my mouth and I felt his entire body tense up as he came between our bodies, coating our chests and stomachs with his cream. The twitching of his thighs as this happened brought me to orgasm. Normally when I come, it just oozes out in big globs. This time, I saw my semen fly into the air and fall down onto Tim's legs and ass. Our kisses gradually became less urgent and tenderer as we basked together in the afterglow. Finally, we just rolled onto our sides and lay there, holding each other for a few minutes. Eventually, I kissed his forehead and broke the silence.

"You've loved me for a while?"

"Ohhh yes," he whispered, stroking my face with his fingers, "When I was seeing Fiona, I found myself losing interest and I realized that I was really gay. She knew before I did, and let me go. I had one relationship with a guy after we broke up, but it didn't last very long; I realized that I had fallen for you and that no-one else could be the same."

"Wow. I had no idea that you felt that way. I didn't even realize that I felt this way until last night. I was looking at you without really seeing you. It took seeing you naked to realize how devastatingly attractive you are and how the way I feel around you is more than the friendship that I always knew about."

I leaned in and kissed him again.

"Well then," he said as I released his lips, "I think we should make up for lost time and we can start by getting cleaned up."

"Well, if you say so," I started to get up. Tim rolled onto me again, pinning me to the bed. "Not like that, we have perfectly good cleaning equipment right here. Now just stay still" With that, he kissed the tip of my chin before diving down to my chest and beginning to lick up his cum. He ran his tongue all over, giving particular attention to my nipples, sucking them until my dick started to get hard again. Then he meandered downwards at a leisurely pace, stopping to dig the cum out of my belly-button with that talented tongue of his. He licked my erection up and down, cleaning off all traces of my previous load. When he sucked in the head and twirled his tongue on the underside I nearly shot off the bed. I started to groan, the feelings that he was giving me were far more extreme than they had been the few times I'd had a blow-job from a woman. I was quickly approaching another orgasm when he paused and lay back down beside me. "Now it's your turn. Have fun!"

I fully intended to. I started off by kissing him, getting a taste of my own semen mixed with his. It tasted faintly salty, with a touch of bitterness. Then I went after his chest. Because of my lack of experience, I started by just doing exactly as he had done, running my tongue over him. After I had sucked his nipples, I tickled them by running my fingers in slow, light circles around them. I could tell from his moans that he was enjoying it. Then, I moved to the backs of his legs to lick up the cum that had landed there. I lifted each one and just used small circles of my tongue to clean up and bring him pleasure. I licked off his butt cheeks and I chased a tiny trickle down his crack. It tasted a little saltier here and I could smell a bit of sweat, but he had clearly washed himself out pretty well last night.Good, I don't think I could handle the full impact the first time.I might have been a beginner, but I was determined to learn fast. I ran my tongue down his crack until the tip hit his pucker. Suddenly he yelled "Argh, oh holy shit! That feels fucking amazing, keep it up." I was pleased to do so. I let the tip of my tongue penetrate him as he writhed in the pleasure of it. I wiggled my tongue around, stuck it in a little deeper... I was starting to taste a strange, musky flavor. It wasn't entirely unpleasant, but it was a little disconcerting. So I backed off a little and concentrated on getting him nice and wet. I could see that his erection had returned in full force, so I started licking that pole as I let my finger slide into his hot ass. He clenched around it, groaned, and backed onto it. His anus was soft, silky and very warm. I slipped another finger in as I swallowed the first 3 inches of his cock. "Marc, wait. I want to come at the same *moan* time. Turn aaaaaAAAaaround." I gave him a bit of respite as I let his dick slip out of my mouth and turned so that my own was pointing straight down at his mouth. Then I went back to fingering him as I sucked away. I felt his hot mouth on me as he took me to my root in one fell swoop. I could also feel his finger at my own entrance, circling before diving in for the kill. Given my experience in the shower last night, and the way I was nearly screaming around my mouthful, I knew that I couldn't last much longer.

I started to slide my lips further down his thickness, trying to take it all. I managed to get about five inches in before I had to stop. Any more would definitely set off my gag reflex. Even so, I resolved that I would take him all the way before the week was over. For the moment, I just concentrated on what I had in my mouth and settled for rubbing the rest of his pole with one hand as I stuck all four fingers of my other hand into his ass. The vibration of his groans was driving me crazy. Then, he did it; he stuck a finger inside me and sent me over the top. I grunted like some sort of mad creature as I emptied my load into his mouth. As the first of my spurts hit his throat, he started to come too. I managed to swallow his first shot, but the rest just dribbled out of my mouth and down his pulsating shaft. He took all of my cum without any trouble at all. I let him flop out of my mouth and turned around so that our faces were together. We kissed, sharing the aftertaste of semen as we wrapped around each other, our legs tangled together and our softening cocks nestled together. He closed his eyes in sleepy pleasure and I did the same. My last thought before I fell asleep again was that this was going to be a very good vacation indeed.

12