Cabin Fever Morning Comes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kspor
kspor
19 Followers

Ye Yes, I uh I.

Its ok I do not mind sweetheart. Nikita asked if she could make love to you.

There was a bear!

Yes, I saw that and the shots fired at it. I hope he has learned his lesson.

What do you mean Nikita asked you?

I know that you enjoyed women in college and Nikita was attracted to you and I saw how you looked at her so I figured you could have some fun.

What about Gunter?

Well he is nice but I like women.

Asshole, I meant does he know.

I have no idea, but he says you have a nice ass.

We all laugh at this.

Did you get Graver's cabin fixed?

Yep but its bloody cold out there.

Well a hot bath would warm you up.

Sounds good and get this grime off me. Graver's place was a mess and I smell like a goat. I strip off my clothes and start the shower. The water is hot and almost stings the skin. I wash my hair first closing my eyes to avoid the soap. I feel two hands washing me over then feel two more. I open my eyes to see Nikita beside you and me behind me. Hands rove all over me as I am well cleaned. I am dried off slowly and certain parts seem to get more attention.

I think he likes being bathed purrs Nikita

Yes, he does but now his cock looks like it could use some attention. Why don't you suck it for him?

I am in shock as Nikita with your blessing drops to her knees and begins licking the head of my cock. You kiss up and down my neck as you move so you can watch. I cannot believe my wife asked her friend to suck me let and is now watching. You move down and nibble on my nipples as I feel Nikita taking the length of me in her talented mouth. I lean against the wall for support as you work my nipples and Nikita works my cock. Slowly you work down to Nikita who releases my cock to kiss you deeply.

You both begin licking my cock and taking turns sucking me as you kiss and fondle each other and me. My balls are in your mouth and my cock in Nikita's and then reversed. I feel you finger against my ass as you push in. I am in heaven. I cannot cum as you can prevent this with your finger and pressure. I can feel the load building and building but am always denied.

I slide down the wall, as my legs will no longer support me. You two are wilder now nibbling and swirling your tongues around and around my head. I can see you two teasing each other too. I begin to beg to cum; you simply smile and shake your head. I know I am being punished for my secrecy. Nikita is one hell of a cocksucker, and that is saying a lot, as you are what I consider a master. Maybe it is the fact that it is not you but you are watching. My balls ache with need and I pitifully beg you to let me cum and that I will do anything if you let me cum.

You relent and I can feel it coming like a locomotive. I know it will be huge. Nikita pulls back and begins jerking me off hard and fast. I shoot my first load across her ample tits and the second is directed at yours. She alternates between them till I am dry. Then she turns and begins licking you clean and then you clean her. My cock seems to want more and soon you both clean it. We move to the bed.

I lie flat as you straddle my face facing away. You grab my cock and guide it into Nikita's tight pussy. I say tight, but she has a death grip. The two of you kiss as I eat your pussy and she rides my cock. As you cum and she cums, you switch places. I can taste my sex in her and her pussy tastes salty sweet. She pushes you back and leans forward to lick and suck you clit and my shaft as it moves in and out of you. I grab her ass and pull it down to my tongue. I tease her ass and soon am deep inside. She bucks and jumps as you reach a screaming orgasm followed by hers. Just as I get ready to cum she pulls me out and takes the whole load. You kiss as I see my cum being shared between you.

Exhausted we all snuggle up and slowly drift off to sleep. Wonder what is for dinner.

kspor
kspor
19 Followers
12