All Comments on 'Cable "Hook-Ups"'

by poisonedapple7

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Oh the baboons are definitely breeding, here's yet another one. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
one new wrinkle

same old story, but an open web chat. for that one new spin 2*

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Afghanistan!!!

If that is what military man in Afghanistan like, then they will never win!!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the walking dead

are still writing i see.

poisonedapple7poisonedapple7about 9 years agoAuthor
not this time

Don't worry, I'm acting completely independently - I don't even know who this 'frontlinecaster' is - and I have PLENTY more cuckolding stories in the works. No 'one story and never heard from again' here! :D

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

So I'm apparently not only commenting under multiple names, but according to conspiracy theorist also writing half the submissions too? You people just can't handle there being multiple people who disagree with you, can you?

In the forums, laurel has said that she intended lw to be for cheating, swinging and, yes, cuckolding. It was never meant for violent revenge fantasies with no sex. This isn't about what you or I find erotic, it's about there actually being sex in the story, not just violence and angst. Lit has rules, stories with no sexual focus go in non erotic.

You're right about one thing though, the site needs to fix its submission process, but it's the angry violent misogynists who need to leave.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

She, or someone else, has since deleted the thread, but here is her quote. Please, pm her if you want to continue with your cute little delusions that everyone who disagrees with you is the same person in some kind of conspiracy.

""As I've already stated earlier in this thread, the Loving Wives category was created to house stories which eroticized wives in the act of extramarital sex - be it in a swinging environment in which the husband also has sex or with the husband as a voyeur (directly watching or hearing about it afterwards) or many other possible scenarios in which the reader and husband are turned on by the act.

That is the purpose of the category.

For people to complain about the "cuckolds" in the category - men (both the husband/protagonist and the readers) who enjoy the taboo of an "unfaithful" wife - is like someone reading the Gay Male category and complaining about men having sex.

It makes no sense.

It also makes no sense to put stories in which a wife's infidelity is brutally described and punished. That would be like putting a story about a non-erotic anti-homosexual "morality" tale about a gay man being beaten for being gay in the Gay Male category.

I understand that the site is largely at fault for not delineating things earlier. But that doesn't change the fact that the original purpose of the category is to house stories in which a "cheating wife" is a turn-on"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow, I guess hubby, being at risk for his life every day, just......

.....loves watching wifey fuck around. It's so special that they have his together while apart. What happens when she gets pregnant with another man's baby? What happens when one of the men rattles her cage so hard, she starts seeing him on the side and falls in love.

Hey, maybe he's already fucking one of the women in camp there.....maybe they've already decided to stay together after they return stateside....what then for wifey?

bobby9909bobby9909about 9 years ago
Just Testing

I see my previous comments have been deleted... Maybe I'm not the one who is intolerent of a differing opinion?

poisonedapple7poisonedapple7about 9 years agoAuthor
Not by me, Bobby.

Mods, perhaps? I am more than willing that people should express their opinions of my stories. There's not much constructive in their criticism - mostly - , but hey, they're allowed to not like it. I wouldn't like the BTB stories and would want the freedom to say so.

bobby9909bobby9909about 9 years ago
Thanks for that, PA7

Strange thing is, if I had been belittling, cursing, attacking, or making threats I would understand my remarks being deleted. But I never did that. What I did was to express an opinion that is different than one of the commenters that DOES those things. And when that commentor made a statement that was supposedly factual, supposedly made in the forums, I asked for a link to it. And I was deleted for that?

Hhmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

what a pile of shit. figures frontlinecaster the cuckie queer of loving wives would favor this

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Oven tech will

Really heat her Box

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Really bad

These sniveling pussies who drool over these really bad cuck and whore stories are pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous