Cabo Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a half hour I suggested we walk back to our stuff. Surprisingly the girls did not put up a fight. When we got close to our stuff we noticed a few guys we had seen at the pool the other day had arrived. They were in a state of shock as we walked up. I told the girls to just act nonchalantly as if it was no big deal. We walked up grabbed our stuff and kept on moving. We ended up putting our stuff back on as we closer to the hotel. Jon said he wanted to watch some football during the afternoon, so I suggested to Molly and Lindsay that we go into town to have lunch and do some shopping. They thought it was a good idea, so off we went.

Surprisingly, Cabo has some good shopping. Of course there are the vendors that try to sell of kinds of crap to the tourists but Cabo is very Americanized and has a lot of great clothing shops. We grabbed a quick bite at a taco stand and found this cute store that was sort of like Wet Seal. They had a lot of great skirts and tops. There selection was very geared towards the warm Cabo climate, meaning a lot of small tops and short skirts. Just our style! We all tried on a lot of clothes. Molly decided she was going to buy this little brown suede mini skirt that was so short. It was really cute. She said she liked mine that I had on the other night. Lindsay found a top that looked fantastic on her. It was a blood red crocheted top that tied in the back and around the neck and came down to just above her belly button. It really made her large breasts look good. The crochet was not tight though which made it sort of see through. It was really daring and cute!

I didn't find anything I wanted. I wanted to find a really great outfit for tonight. We moved on to the next store. This one was a little higher end but had some really great stuff. I found a cream colored leather mini skirt that was to die for. I am barely a size zero, so it is very hard to find clothes that are tight fitting or that fit properly. This fit properly and was tight! It was low rise, so you could see my thong tan line again. It was fairly short. Not as short as my black leather mini but short enough that I would have to watch myself when I sat down. And it was so buttery soft. I knew I had to have it. Lindsay found a red skirt that was made of a silky type material that had a little stretch in it. It was only about 12 inches and looked fantastic with her long legs and matched her new top perfectly. We went to the next store. It was sort of a Mexican chic type store. It had really trendy looking clothes that had a Mexican flair to them. A lot of the stuff looked like the western ruffle trend going on right now. Molly found this cute lace up vest that was cropped. It totally matched her skirt. It was so cute. I found a ruffled off the shoulder tube top that was cut just below my breasts. It had sort of a cream color to it so it matched my skirt. I was going to be showing a lot of skin again!

We then went to a bikini shop. They had a great selection of bikinis. They had a lot of thongs and g-strings. More than I have seen in any other store in the US. I guess a lot of girls get a little braver when they come to Cabo. We searched around and tried on a few bikinis but ended up deciding to get matching g-strings for our last day. (our flight didn't leave until around 8pm.) We each got g-strings that had fronts only about and inch and half wide and came up to about two inches above the top of our pussies. They looked like a loin cloth. We then found a loin cloth G-string for Jon. We were going to be a sight on the beach tomorrow. We went back to the hotel to get ready for the night.

Since this was our last night, we decided to go all out. We started with a nice dinner at this restaurant that was really dark. We made quite a stir when we walked in. Again, Jon was in heaven. We ordered several drinks and lots of food. I love good Mexican food. To kick the night of partying off we went to this bar that was more of a lounge than a dance club. We had a few shots of tequila and a couple of martinis. I told everyone that I was picking the next place we go to. As we walked down the street, we were getting a lot of stares. I was getting so excited I could feel my pussy getting wet.

I wanted to go see the girls we met at the bar on the first day. When I told everyone where we were going, Jon was onboard. Lindsay and Molly said they had never been to a strip club but said it should be fun. When we got inside, it wasn't too bad. I thought that it might be a little dirty because it was Mexico but it was fairly nice. It looked like all of the dancers were American. We got a booth near the stage. I think that some of the guys in there thought we were strippers. I was trying to find the girls we met when one of them walked by our booth. She immediately recognized me and said she was glad we stopped by. She said her name was Candy. I am sure it was her stage name. She said she we go find her other friend that we met, Erica, again another stage name.

When they came back Jon ordered them some drinks and they sat down with us. I introduced them to Lindsay and Molly and told them about some of our adventures of the past few days. They said they really liked our outfits. They were really nice. I then said why don't you both give Jon a lap dance. Jon looked over at me and said thank you, I will pay you back later. The girls proceeded to give Jon a great dance. They told us that in Mexico, the rules are as restrictive as they are in the US. They said they could touch as much they wanted and that Jon could put his hands on them. They were all over Jon. I could see the bulge in his pants. After they were done, Jon told them to each give Lindsay and Molly a dance. Lindsay and Molly looked a little nervous but got into it as the dancers started touching them. Jon got up and went over to talk to the DJ. When he came back he had a sinister smile on his face. After the next song was over the DJ called Candy and Erica up to the stage and a bouncer put a chair up on the stage. The DJ then said we have a birthday girl in the audience and Crystal and Erica want to give her a special dance. They then called me up to the stage.

I said it isn't my birthday. Jon said just go with it. They sat me down in the chair and began to run their hands all over me and stick their ass and breast in my face. I was so embarrassed but also was getting excited. Then one of them made me uncross my legs so she could dance between them. By doing this it totally exposed my pussy to the crowd. Everyone went wild. While Erica was straddling me, Candy began to pull down my top, I protested but eventually gave in. Then she did something that I wasn't expecting. She began to suck on my nipple. The crowd was going crazy. Jon and the girls were clapping and egging me on. Erica saw Candy and then she moved down to suck on my other nipple. My insides were going crazy. I had so many different feelings going on in side me that I did know what to think. I could feel my pussy juice dripping down my leg. The song finally ended and the girls stood up to take a bow. I didn't move. I was just sitting there with my top down and legs spread. I was in a moment of shock. I quickly regained my self and pulled my top back up and walked of the staged. My legs were shaking so bad. When I got back to the table Jon gave me a huge kiss. All of a sudden a ton of drinks arrived at our table.

Candy and Erica came back to our booth after a couple of songs. They said their shift was over and were dressed in clothes to go out rather than in their bikinis. Erica had on a really small white vinyl mini dress that barely covered her ass and her breasts were popping out of the top. Candy had on a matching denim mini skirt and cropped halter top outfit. It looked really cute. I asked them if they wanted to go out with us dancing. They accepted and off we went to the next stop.

Erica and Candy, (they wouldn't tell us their real names) said they knew of a great club that isn't as touristy as the some of the other clubs that we should go to first. When we got there, there was a line outside which you don't normally see in Cabo but we walked right in as the girls know the bouncer. When we got inside we were led up to this VIP area that looked like it had other dancers in it as well as a lot of good looking guys. The waiter immediately brought us drinks. Lindsay and Molly immediately got asked to dance and were off to the dance floor. I was so excited from my time on stage that I had to get my hands on Jon. We headed off to the dance floor also and started dirty dancing. We were practically going at it. I was feeling so good that I did not notice that Jon had pulled my skirt up and had his hands all over my bare ass. I am sure I got some juices on his pant leg cause I was grinding it big time. While we were dancing Candy and Erica joined us. They at first were dancing with each other, very erotically and then joined in with us. Erica then started dirty dancing with me again. I was feeling so great that I did care about being embarrassed. Candy was totally grinding on Jon. I am pretty easy going person when it comes to sexuality but I was not going to let that go too far. I quickly stepped in and swapped partners giving Jon a big kiss. I whispered into his ear that he better not get too carried away. I then took his hand and put on my wet pussy. I was not going to last much longer without having sex. We ran into Lindsay and Molly on the dance floor and it looked like they wanted to get away from the dance partners. I told Candy and Erica to go over and start dancing with them. Soon after the guys got the hint and left them alone. IN the meantime it looked like Lindsay and Molly were having fun dancing with Candy and Erica. They were really getting into it. It almost looked like Lindsay and Molly were practicing their stripper moves. Needless to say, we dance the night away and got home by 3am. We left Lindsay and Molly behind as they were having too much fun.

The next day we woke up at 10am. I called up Lindsay and Molly and told them to come over to our room and bring their new suits. When the girls got there, we told Jon that we had a treat for him but it came at a price. He agreed and we went into the bathroom to change. When we came out all 3 of us had on our little loin cloth g-strings and no tops and said we a re ready to go to the beach. Jon was in complete shock. He said great lets go. We said wait a minute, there is a price to be paid first. We don't want you to stand out from us so we got you a loin cloth G-string also. He had never worn a G-string before and the pouch on the G-string was very revealing. Jon doesn't have a lot of hair but he was going to need a shave to keep his pubic hair from showing. I went into the bathroom and stripped him down. I lathered him up and started shaving away. His cock immediately got hard. It actually made it easier to shave him. I shaved him down until he only had about an inch by two inch patch above his cock. I notice his balls were kind of hairy so I offered to shave them also. He said why stop now. When I was finished I had him put on the G-string and walk out to show the girls. They approved with a lot of howls and clapping.

We decided that we needed to cover up slightly to walk through the lobby so we all wrapped towels around us. The bath towels barely covered our asses. When we got out to the beach, we dropped our towels and laid down. The beach was fairly crowded. We got a lot of looks with our matching g-strings. Again I noticed a few more girls with their tops off. Cabo really has a weird effect on you. It makes you feel like there are no rules. After a couple of hours of tanning our asses and breasts, we decided to take a walk. Jon had several beers while we laying out so he didn't have too many worries in the world and did care that he was about to go walk on the beach in his G-string. We headed down the beach toward the bars. I didn't think about then but we did not have any money with us. Then again we had hardly paid for drinks the vacation.

After about 15 minutes, we had to make a decision if we wanted to go to the bars or not. The girls were a little nervous and Jon was a little hesitant. I told them that they had been topless the past few days and shouldn't mind anymore. I told them we are leaving tonight, you will never see any of these people again. With that they agreed and we kept walking to the bars. As we approached the first bar a lot of heads began to turn. We walked into the bar and right up to the bartender and said give us four shots of tequila. We turned around and everyone was looking at us. Everyone one thought we were some kind of bikini team. Lindsay and Molly were so nervous they were practically shaking. Jon was kind of drunk and didn't really care anymore because he was walking around with 3 topless girls in g-strings. We had our drinks and moved on to the next bar and got the same reaction. While we were at the bar getting another round of shots somebody slapped us across our asses. We turned around and saw Candy and Erica standing their topless of course. We all hugged each other and grabbed a table. Jon was heaven. We had guys hovering around us like vultures. We proceeded to have a ton of drinks and messed with the guys heads for a couple of hours. We invited Candy and Erica to come back to the hotel with us.

The walk along the beach back to the hotel got really interesting. I think it started with Molly who dared Lindsay to take off her G-string and run into the water. She did it. So molly also did and quickly followed by Erica and Candy. I said when in Rome and threw my G-string at Jon and ran into the water. We were all frolicking in the water while Jon watched from shore. Then I noticed Jon started walking down the beach and he had all of our g-strings with him. I alerted the girls and made the quick decision that we need to catch Jon. We got out to the water and started running after Jon who started running. Obviously Jon could run faster than us and when he got back to where our towels were he picked those up also and proceeded to the pool bar. He jumped in still holding all of our g-strings and made his way over to the bar which was fairly crowded. When we caught up and got in front of the hotel we waded into the water. Most of the people on the beach were looking at us. We had to make a decision what to do. Candy and Erica said they had no problem walking up their naked and I already had done once. Lindsay and Molly were not to into it. I again told them that we are out of here in a few hours and would never see these people again. We also need to decide what we were going to do to Jon. We decided that we should walk up there arm in arm with our heads high and jump in the pool all at once. We made our way up to the pool and hopped in. Obviously everyone was looking at us. We made our way over to Jon who was holding up our g-strings. Each girl came up and Jon a kiss on his cheek and stood next to him. All of the other guys were cheering. Then the girls grabbed his arms while I made my way over to him and promptly pulled his G-string off and slowly rubbed his cock. It took about 2 seconds for it to get hard. I grabbed our g-strings and gave them back to the girls. We then all went over and had a shot at the bar. Erica and Candy ended up giving chest shots where the put a shot glass in their cleavage and a guy would come down and take the shot without using his hands. This looked like so much fun that Molly and Lindsay each did one. Jon was still standing naked but didn't really care and no one was giving him a hard time cause he had brought 5 naked girls to the pool.

We went back to our room after a while. I made Jon run naked across the pool deck before I gave him a towel to walk through the lobby. The hotel was nice enough to let us keep our room until we left for our flight. Jon and I had a quick session before we packed. I was a little drunk when I was getting dressed and probably dress a little more risqué than I should have for the flight home but at that point I didn't care. I put on a little white cotton mini skirt that was sort of see through and a tight little baby doll T shirt that was very tight and cropped right below my breasts. You could easily see my nipples through the material. I did look good though with my tan body.

All in all it was a fantastic vacation. My body reached new heights of ecstasy. I am also proud of myself for helping Molly and Lindsay expand their exhibitionist tendencies. I feel like I will never be able wear as little clothing in such public places again. I guess I will just have to come back down to Cabo some other time!

12