All Comments on 'Caitlin and Sara Ch. 02'

by babylez

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing

one of my favorite stories yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

That was wonderful sweetheart!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I can not rate this story the best, because they are all wonderful. As always your seduction is what every woman craves and what every man wants to do for his woman.

I can't wait to see what happens when Momma find them together... A three some???

KingSnakeX4KingSnakeX4almost 18 years ago
Woooooow

I really enjoyed how you developed the characters in this one and I'm always looking foward to your future stories because they're worth to reading. I'm writing one right now but I don't think I'll be good as you, LOL. I find it really cool that you refer to Jordan on first page, which brings lot of great memories. Final line in this chapter has to rank as one of the best curtain lines. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More

More to the story?

Please!

Heels LoverHeels Loveralmost 18 years ago
So Sexy!

Loved it! You do a wonderful job creating images and describing two beautiful, feminine women and the erotic attraction between them. I especially love your attention to detail when describing the sexy, seductive outfits they wore - Is there anything hotter than two 'lipstick' lesbians in lingerie, stockings and stiletto heels?!?

Thanks, and please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Heartstopping!

I think the scene where they enter the bedroom, Sara talks dirty, and Cat's dress falls to the floor - almost of it's own volition - is the single most awesome thing babylez has ever written.

There are sexier moments, there are more touching moments, and there are more dramatic moments, but for sheer artistry this one takes the prize. I am in awe.

And every time I read this story, I discover something new and wonderful.

DexicreonDexicreonalmost 18 years ago
We are waiting for Capter 3...

I loved your Sara and Caitlin story. Please give us part 3 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I Agree!

. . . with everyone else's comments. Great story, please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please continue the story

I absolutely loved it(and all your other stories). These two ladies made me so wet. Oh, please continue this lovely story.

IriscalIriscalalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic^2!

Once again, wonderful job, and so incredibly sexy. I can really see the improvement from the first chapter - the story flows far smoother without changes in perspective. My only complaint this time is that it was so short! Please hurry up with the next installment.

Iris

pixie2002pixie2002almost 18 years ago
Not much can be added . . .

. . . to what's already been said. A wonderful story--one of the best I've read on Literotica.

simaddictsimaddictalmost 13 years ago
Nice.

A beautiful story so well told. Thank you.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago


Very erotic & this story is just getting better! I'm hanging on every word!

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 11 years ago
The relationship builds

Great writing, showing quite realistically how the two women continue to build their relationship, both sexually and otherwise. However, to this reader, at least, the intensity of the sex isn't quite up to what it was in the first chapter. I am still eager to see what happens when their relationship is found out by Sara's husband and Caitlin's mom.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Loving it😘

The way you're writing this story is if you were Cat.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwafflealmost 4 years ago

Surreal but the best descriptions of sex and orgasms ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous