All Comments on 'Caitlin and Sara Ch. 03'

by babylez

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another jackpot

YES!!! Another great installment in a wonderful series. I so enjoy the way you write, making love with ur words. Romantic, passionate yet gentle and loving.

The way you set up chapter 4, you sweet naughty girl.LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing!

Great set up for Story 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

I loved it. I'd been waiting for this installment and wasn't disappointed. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Simply Exquisite

The scene on the couch in front of Erin and Cheryl

was so sensual that the fragrant scent of women in

love and lust permeated through this cyber connection.

pixie2002pixie2002almost 18 years ago
Eagerly waiting

Chapter 4 can't get here soon enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

Oh my! What a story and what and ending! I can't wait to see what happens! Baby, you're the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Outstanding

Loved it? I simply Adored It! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!

I could go on and on, but i wont. I'll just say " you're amazing." and leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
South Georgia Weighing In

Babylez, what effort you continue to pour into your stories. Great character development and you're weaving a terrific plot. The way you've been ending this series always leaves me hungry for the next chapter (great hook). Also, I think it's clever the way you bring your other characters into this series. Earlier Jordan made a cameo during the jogging scene and now we see Erin and Cheryl. It makes it read more like real life. Freddie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Only 4 out of 5

Oh boy, here I am - the odd one out!

Loved it right up until those last couple of lines. It suddenly stopped being "real".

Sorry, I've loved every word thus far, but this just didn't ring true. Please don't hate me...

ErotosErotosalmost 18 years ago
Well Crafted

I started with reading chapter 3 and then had to go back and read the first two chapters. I like your use of conversation. Too many stories these days are lacking real character development and conversation. The stories are well constructed, the characters well developed and the sex is hot. I hope you continue writing, undoubtedly you will with such a stirling track history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
agree with "only 4 out of 5"

i have to agree with anonymous from san diego. i've absolutely loved this series because it seemed so real, so true, and so possible. however, that last line or so turned it into a fantasy. i was slightly disappointed, but otherwise loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
outstanding

as an avid reader of lesbian and incest stories, I absolutely loved it, especially the twist at the end with mom.. hope you do another chapter soon,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!!

Please write another one. I would love to hear what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

I think you write beautifully...and I've been enjoying...very much...reading your stories. When I read that you were not going to continue because of some bad reviews...I was disappointed.

Please continue...

dragonflysdream

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please continue

I have enjoyed your stories immensely and hope you will continue with this story line. I can understand that some of your fans were not prepared for the twist at the end of Chapter 3, but I personally enjoy fantasy and have no problems with anything you have written.

All writers grow by pushing their limits and exploring new areas. Please, do not inhibit yourself by the thoughts of other people. Your characters have more to say to your readership. The "world", if you will, that you are creating for your characters, is a place I want to explore for years to come. If you drop Caitlin and Sara, there will always be this certain house, on that street over there, that no one goes to anymore, because the people who live there don't talk to people anymore.

Please do not gag them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Screw the picky Bastards! Keep this story going...

Loved it! You can't stop now. On the edge of my seat. So what if a little fantasy thrown in with reality (sic}, isn't that what this forum is about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh my

Please don't get discouraged baby. Please give us the next chapter. You bring us a fantasy world that few others can match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So Beautiful

This story (all chapters of it) are so beautiful in so many ways. Long live Caitlin and Sara!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

I did really love it, and I've been facinated by all the chapters. I wish it wouldn't turn into the ordinary unrealistic story.

Your writing is the best I've ever seen, though. I've read tons of Norwegian stories, and many English ones too, but you far surpass any of those authors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Twist alert!!!!!

wow wat a twist ending1 loved the story, and i love your writing ability! cant wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nooooooooooo!!!!!

Oh god I was really loving this story.... Why did you have to get the mom involved that's such a turn off! It's jus fuckin gross! Please dont tell me the mom is gonna watch in the next chapter. I'm gonna be so disappointed.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago


Once again this story keeps getting better!

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 11 years ago
Tsk, tsk, Colleen

Aaah, so Colleen is a voyeur and likes what she sees. Interesting twist. Obviously, at least to me, the author dropped the signs very early on in the chapter that Colleen knew what Sara and Caitlin were up to, long before Cat came out to her--her cryptic comment about the makeup, for example. Anyway, the story is building very nicely. I hope that Sara's husband isn't completely trashed as Cheryl's was during her seduction by predator Erin. Caitlin seems to have a lot more class than Erin. I look forward to the last 2 chapters. The action continues to move right along.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Blown away😱😊

I'm just so blown away by the way you formulate each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Simply amazing! Loved the plot twist ending, thank you for sharing your stories with us

lesbianincest97lesbianincest97over 5 years ago
With that last sentence im done

I aint reading anymore because ur gonna involve the mom and i dont get y authors ruin a perfectly good story but involving other people

GayTripperGayTripperover 5 years ago
Haha, wut?

Did someone with the username LesbianIncest97 really take the time to comment on how they objected to the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
utter garbage

caitlin is nothing more than an ignorant, arrogant, selfish bitch.

she does not care how her mother feels, about her relationship, yet is happy to make the fullest use of her house, and her money.

ugh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous