Calista's Dungeon Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking up the remaining cunt nectar, Bruno mounted Sarah and smiled at Margi while he rubbed Sarah's cunt with his cock. Maddened with lust, Sarah reached between her legs and guided the huge wet slippery cock between her cuntlips. Bruno drove his cock brutally into Sarah's sweet pussy. Sarah's cunt clasped the cock and squeezed it as the hard thick cock pushed relentlessly into her pussy. Margi eagerly watched Sarah, wild with lust and desire, as the massive cock drove in and out of her cunt.

Sucking madly at Margi's cunt and clit, Sarah steadily drove Margi toward orgasm. Sarah's own lust had consumed her and she rippled her tongue over Margi's clit driving her rapidly towards the edge. Unable to withhold cumming, Margi's pussy exploded in orgasm spewing her cunt nectar all over Sarah's face and mouth. Sarah greedily lapped up Margi's nectar and swallowed all that she could. As Margi's orgasm subsided, Sarah laid her cheek on Margi's belly, smiling as she thoroughly relished Bruno's cock fucking her. The male slave filled Sarah's tight cunt, stretching it and probing it deeper than ever before.

Sarah moaned in pleasure as she felt Bruno's cock stiffen even harder as his balls slapped against her clit. Finally, Sarah cried out as the huge cock pushed deeper into her cunt, her cuntlips sealing it inside. Sarah gasped at the strange feeling in her cunt. She had never felt this full before. Now she felt a hot fluid splash all over the inside of her pussy filling her with Bruno's cum. Bruno's balls pumped out huge volumes of think white cum deep into Sarah's pussy. Sarah exploded in her own throes of multiple orgasms.

After a few minutes, Bruno plopped his spent cock out of Sarah's cunt, followed by a gusher of his cum splattering to the floor. Sarah moaned delightfully, unable to move from lying on Margi's belly, totally satisfied and fulfilled with fucking she just received. With great effort, Sarah pulled herself up and unsteadily walked to her Mistress, kneeling between her legs, whispering, "Thank you, Mistress, that was so good M'lady," Sarah said, as her head pushed between Calista's legs to lick her pussy.

Calista's body trembled and quivered from the pleasure of Sarah's tongue. As Sarah pleasured her Mistress, Margi felt another tongue licking at her pussy. Margi couldn't figure out who might be lapping her pussy as she became more and more aroused from it. The licking at Margi's cunt stopped and after a very short pause, she saw a naked blond male slave standing between her legs placing his huge cockhead between her sore cuntlips. The cockhead spread her cunt wide as it slowly slid into her. Margi gasped with surprise as her cunt spread wide to take in the huge cock, her cunt welts stinging with pain as she's stretched and invaded. "Mistress," Margi cried out, please…who is this?" she asked as she watched the blond Adonis fucking her.

"This is my wonderful slave, Eric," Calista told her, "he will fuck you well for my amusement, Margi." The slave girl marveled as the huge cock continued to slide deeper and deeper into her pussy. She looked at her Mistress indignantly, embarrassed by the male fucking her. "Be quiet sweet one, just look at me and enjoy his wonderful and huge cock, darling," Calista told her, "I like to watch your face as you fuck, little one."

Margi whimpered as Eric's cock continued to invade her, feeling so helpless as it pushed into her. The cockhead began to push at the sphincter of her cervix. Margi was astounded, but happy with a cock that long and thick. Margi whimpered and moaned, feeling like the cock was going to split her open as it kept shoving deeper into her. Finally, Eric's cockhead entered her cervix and stopped. His balls slapped her asscheeks as his cock began to withdraw until it was almost out, only to be thrust deep into her pussy again. Margi groaned deeply when she felt the cock fill her completely, then pull back, amazed at the force that drove it into her again.

Sarah straddled Margi's head and Calista told Margi to lick Sarah's asshole. Margi shoved her tongue deep into Sarah's ass swirling and pushing her tongue deeply into her. Margi's tongue slid up the length of Sarah's slit probing, teasing, and sucking on her cuntlips too. Calista was aroused watching her male slave Eric fucking Margi, as she ate out Sarah. Margi felt like a fucking whore, as the huge cock took her, not even having met the man who was using her. Margi lapped furiously at Sarah's pussy and clit now, as her own arousal burned deeper. Eric's cock settled into a rhythm of thrusting deep and slowly withdrawing.

Margi felt Sarah's body shudder as she cried out, erupting in a savage orgasm, spewing her cunt nectar all over Margi's face and mouth. Margi wished her hands were free, wishing she could do more for Sarah's pleasure as she lunged at Sarah's pussy, ass and clit with her tongue. Again and again Sarah shuddered from multiple orgasms as she moaned and cried out, "Yes…yes…Oh that's so good, Margi…so good!" Margi felt Sarah's cum wash over her face, anointing her with her cunt cream. Margi felt her body arch and shudder in pleasure then sought to find orgasm from the marvelous cock inside her.

Mistress Calista replaced Sarah and lowered her hot pussy to Margi's face. The slave girl's tongue surged past Calista's cuntlips to probe deep into her pussy seeking the nectar within. Mistress ground her cunt on Margi's face, knowing that her orgasm was not far off. Margi lapped at Calista's juices as they gushed hot and creamy from her pussy, trying to assure she didn't miss a drop of her Mistress's nectar. Sarah recovered from her fantastic orgasm and moved behind Eric to lick his balls and asshole as he continued to fuck Margi. Sarah was on hands and knees and Bruno, now refreshed, began to lick her cunt and asshole with his long tongue.

Calista's legs weakened and she grasped Margi's breasts to keep from falling as her body shuddered through another massive orgasm. She moaned with pleasure as Margi continued to 'torment' her Mistress with her tongue. Mistress Calista felt Margi's lips and tongue holding her clit. The pleasure was so intense that she could hardly stand it and she screamed her delight at her marvelous orgasm. Margi covered her teeth with her lips and clamped hard onto Calista's clit, riding through the wild waves of pleasure, as her own body erupted into a wild frenzied orgasm from the huge cock fucking her. "Oh, Margi, you cum so beautifully," Calista whispered in her ear, "keep cumming, sweet love Margi."

The cock in Margi's cunt moved like a huge piston as Calista kneeled to hold Margi's head, kiss her and whisper how much she loved her, while the male slave continued to fuck Margi. Eric was quickly approaching orgasm with Sarah licking his balls and asshole, and his huge cock fucking Margi. Margi clenched her cunt around Eric's cock and it sent Eric over the edge, blasting his thick warm cum deep into her cunt. The male slave emptied his balls into Margi's pussy, filling it with his thick white sticky creamy cum. Margi felt Eric's cum gushing into her, his cock twitching and jerking inside her. Margi whimpered as her body kept bucking and humping Eric's cock, milking the cum from his huge cock.

Mistress Calista leaned over to lick Margi's nipples as the slave girl erupted again in a gut wrenching orgasm. Calista pushed her slaves breasts together and sucked both nipples into her mouth at the same time to suckle them lovingly. Margi felt Calista's mouth on her tortured nipples and groaned deeply from the combination of pain and pleasure her Mistress's mouth gave them. Mistress Calista released Margi's nipples to kiss her tenderly on the lips, cheeks, nose and eyelids, licking her own juices from Margi's glistening face.

"You are so wonderful, sweet Margi," Calista murmured to her slave girl, "Your Mistress loves you, darling." Margi fell back against the bench feeling so limp and fulfilled, gasping to catch her breath.

Margi gazed into her Mistress's eyes and whispered, "Oh, Mistress, I love you too, so very much."

Mistress Calista raised Margi's head so she could see Eric finish cumming inside her. He had a chiseled body and a huge 11" cock, which came partially out of Margi's cunt in a semi hard state. Bruno, meanwhile, had mounted Sarah again and was driving his hot cock deep into her cunt. Sarah reached between her legs to grasp Bruno's balls to fondle them again. After several hard thrusts, Bruno blasted his hot cum into Sarah's pussy again. Once more he filled her to capacity then pulled out. Calista quickly placed a goblet under Sarah to catch Bruno's cum as it poured from her cunt.

Margi smiled weakly at the slave Eric, as he pulled his huge cock out of her. Turning around, Eric found Sarah eagerly waiting to lick his cock clean. Eric obliged her and Sarah happily licked up his sticky white cum, swallowing all she could. Having cleaned his cock, Sarah moved to Margi where Eric's cum was beginning to exit her pussy and run down to her asscrack. Sarah covered Margi's cunt with her mouth and sucked out Eric's cum from the slave girl's cunt. Margi closed her eyes to avoid seeing Sarah lick out cum from her cunt. Old memories had left Margi with a loathing for consuming or even tasting cum. Sarah, slut that she is, blissfully cleaned Margi's cunt of cum and swallowed it all.

Mistress Calista waited for Sarah to rise up and she handed her the goblet full of Bruno's cum. Sarah smiled, accepted the goblet and swallowed every drop of cum within it. "Oh, Sarah," Mistress said, "You are the perfect cunt slut, did you know that, darling?"

"Yes, M'lady and you wouldn't have it any other way, would you, Ma'am?" Sarah replied with a wide grin.

"Your problem, Sarah slut, is that you know me too well," Calista says, pretending annoyance with her. Eric kneeled between Sarah's legs and covers her Pussy with his mouth to suck out Bruno's residual cum from her pussy. "Ladies, this wonderful specimen is Eric. He doesn't talk with his mouth full," Calista quipped. Sarah felt his mouth on her pussy and moaned softly, holding his head as he cleaned her. She could feel him sucking and swallowing as he worked to clean Sarah's sweet cunnie. Finishing his task, Eric arose to kneel before Calista. He kissed and licked her cunt for a few seconds then stood to kiss and lick each nipple in homage to his Mistress. "Eric you're really a good slave," Calista told him. "He does everything I want him to, ladies, and he fucks my brains out too," Mistress Calista told her slave girls. Eric remained kneeling and continued to kiss Calista's cunt in homage, stretching up to lick each nipple again then he crawled out of the Dungeon. Margi watched him leave, still laboring to catch her breath, feeling the pain of her welts and the soreness of her body, anew.

"Did enjoy the fucking Eric gave you, Margi?" Calista asked.

"Oh yes, Mistress, it was awesome," Margi replied.

"And did you enjoy Bruno, slut Sarah," Mistress asked as Margi giggled.

"Indeed I did, M'lady, it was a lovely fuck, Ma'am, both times," Sarah grinned. Mistress Calista kissed Sarah and probed her mouth with her tongue tasting both Eric's and Bruno's cum on her tongue. Margi, sore and tortured, lay back on the bench, glad for the chance to recover. Margi closed her eyes, fondly recalling all that Calista has done with, and to, her today. Calista kneeled to hold Margi's head tenderly and lick some more of her juices from the slave girl's face. Mistress released her wrists to embrace Margi and held her close. Margi relaxed in Calista's embrace, wrapping her arms around her Mistress and hugging her tightly.

"Nothing is better than a women loving other women, sweet Margi, but I also like an occasional cock too," Mistress Calista said softly to her.

"Yes Ma'am, I understand that," Margi said quietly. Calista released Margi's legs and eased them to the floor. She helped her slave girl to her feet and held her as she walked her to a bed in the corner of the Dungeon. Margi sighed as she was released and weakly walked with Calista to the bed. Mistress Calista laid her down on her back, placing a pillow under her head and two more under her hips. Margi sunk into the bed, feeling her welted bottom slide over the pillows and her back on the cool satin sheets. Calista tenderly rolled Margi over onto her side and climbed into bed with her. She turned to look at Sarah and held her arms out to her slave girl motioning her to come to her too.

Sarah ran to the bed to embrace her Mistress, kissing her passionately and climbing into bed with Margi and her Mistress. Calista formed a 'Daisy chain' with her two girl slaves, the three of them greedily assaulting each other's pussys with their tongues. Margi buried her face in Sarah's pussy and slid her tongue over her puffy pussy lips. Sarah placed her head between Calista's thighs to lick and suck her Mistress, as Calista kissed and licked Margi's pussy to soothe her welted cuntlips. Calista felt her orgasm collect in her loins, building towards an eruption. "God I love it when we can all make love like this," Calista declared, "I want to suck both of you until you cum again, then I want you to stay the night so we can make love in the morning."

Margi placed her tongue up to Sarah's clit and flicked it lightly over the tip as she slipped her thumb into Sarah's wet pussy. Sarah moaned with pleasure as she did the same thing to Calista. Margi slid her thumb across Sarah's perineum and pressed it against the tight puckered asshole, while teasingly tonguing her clit. Margi pushed two fingers into Sarah's pussy and eased her thumb into Sarah's tight asshole. Sarah did the same to Calista, who in turn, plunged fingers and thumb into Margi's cunt and asshole. Calista endured Sarah's tongue on her clit, fingers in her pussy and a thumb in her asshole. Suddenly, Calista shudders and exploded into a mind numbing orgasm, screaming from the pleasure, body trembling, she cums and cums and cums.

Still cumming, Calista lost control and fell limply onto the bed between her slave girls sweet bodies, taking pleasure from them, but unable to rise up or open her eyes. Margi swirled her tongue around and around Sarah's clit as her fingers and thumb drove into her cunt and ass, drawing every ounce of pleasure from her body. Margi and Sarah erupted in orgasm at nearly the same time. Their juices spewed over Sarah's and Calista's faces and mouths. Margi moaned with delight as she licked Sarah's cum from her pussy, cleaning her as the aftershocks rippled through her body. Slowly Calista felt herself slipping toward sleep, barely able to move, cumming lewdly, but unable to rise up or talk. Mistress Calista lay moaning her slaves' names, feeling wonderful throughout her body.

With great effort Calista turned her body around to cuddle her slaves close, whispering that she loved them both. Sarah soothed her Mistress with her other hand, stroking and calming her, as her fingers and thumb stayed inside Calista until the last twitches of her pussy died down. Margi wrapped her arms around Calista and held her close as she drifted off to sleep feeling contented, happy, and in love with her Mistress. Sarah sought out her Mistress's mouth and kissed her goodnight passionately. "Goodnight my wonderful slave girls, you were both magnificent tonight," Calista told them. Exhausted, spent and happy the three of them closed their eyes, smiling, contented and drifted off to sleep, their naked bodies entwined.

* * * * *

Comments and feedback to the address in my profile.

12