Call Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel had started drinking and eventually sleeping around. Her grades suffered and her finances, never good, got worse. Desperate for cash, and not caring about herself based on a newly and deeply perceived mortality, Rachel answered an ad for college girls looking for money.

It was an escort agency and Rachel's pretty face and tiny body were deemed perfect for the job. Soon she was meeting strange older men for dates, and getting tipped if she would have sex with them. Tipped a lot.

Without even thinking of it she took over Madeleine's identity and used what little she knew of the dead girl to create an alter ego for her escort business. Since Madeleine still got mail to the dorm from companies not aware of her death Rachel took this mail and read it and used the info to flesh out her new role

When she passed out of her depression she discovered that she liked being Madeleine better than being Rachel. She switched schools and took some of Madeleine's old mail and class schedule with her creating a complete identity as Madeleine Delaine. She filled out credit card applications, and received new cards. She renewed Madeleine's driver's license, applied for a passport, sending letters to Madeleine's dentist after receiving a reminder that Madeleine needed a cleaning.

Bit by bit she fleshed out the new Madeleine identity and with her new income bought what she needed to be a new person.

Rachel had never stolen anything in her life before this, and she knew what she was doing was wrong, but it felt like a victimless crime to her. She paid her bills, and obeyed the law except for her escort business. And even then, in her state, it was a gray area legally.

By the time she graduated from college, with a bachelor degree in business Madeleine was set up to start her own escort agency with herself as the only escort.

She got the job at the bank as a teller and worked hard there as well doing her best to blend in but not create many ties. She had far too much on her plate leading two lives.

All through the early years of escorting she cultivated a small loyal stable of men who used her services and when she branched out into her own business she spoke to the chosen few she wanted to bring with her.

Each man eagerly joined her. Madeleine was a playful, imaginative lover who would indulge any fantasy they could conceive of if at all humanly possible. She never said no.

They each hired Madeleine Delaine as a business consultant, and because of her degree she actually did give them the occasional bit of advice. None of them liked having a paper trail, but neither did they like having thousands of dollars unaccounted for in their legers, so they agreed.

Madeleine paid tax, owned her own home went on vacations and generally lived a fantastic life on paper. In actual fact Rachel spent less time as Madeleine than as herself. She saved her time as Madeleine for special occasions, Rachel never wanted to grow complacent about her fabulous other persona.

And sometimes, like last night, she needed time to recuperate from her ordeals as a call girl. Last night had been thrilling. She had not known about the black men, and when that first man had approached she had honestly been nervous. When he had called his friends she had experienced a moment of actual terror until she had seen Dan. Knowing her fear was what he wanted she maintained it throughout, but once the camera turned on it had all been acting.

Dan filmed all their encounters. She didn't fear they would appear on the internet because Dan featured as a star in every one of them. He wasn't about to risk his entire fortune on a leaked sex tape so she felt secure on that front.

Dan wasn't the only client who liked to play head games. Every one of her clients did, because Rachel found that she liked the drama of risky, mentally challenging sexual situations. That was why they were willing to pay her more, not just because she was super cute, but because she was an adept at creating realistic, sexually imaginative encounters.

Her clients would ask her for a special scenario and she would always come through by acting the role they most desired.

One client liked her to dress like a teenager and he would take her to benign public events where they would look like a father and daughter on an outing, like the zoo, or a park, or perhaps a movie. In each location they would get as sexually risky as they could.

At a zoo once she wore a light summer dress and Evan, her client, wore jeans and a button down shirt, each looking wholesome and plain. Then as they wandered amid the animal enclosures Evan took every opportunity to reach under her dress and to stroke her bare bottom or finger her dripping slit.

He would reach into the top of her dress and pull out her breast and suckle it, or pinch her nipples, anything that could expose her to view, but that could easily be recovered. They did this for an hour, Rachel getting more and more excited, and Evan more and more bold.

People saw them, for certain, and with his graying hair and glasses the older man looked so much like her father, and Rachel looked so young and innocent, that people were clearly shocked to see them being so lewd.

When they saw a mother angrily approach a security guard they ducked into a bathroom to hide and then fucked in the stall, Rachel riding Evan as he sat on the toilet.

With Evan's cum leaking down her thigh Rachel and he left the zoo glowing with satisfaction avoiding the hunting security guard.

Her latest encounter with Evan, two weeks ago had been in movie theatre. They had gone to see a big 3D release and when he tapped her arm telling her it was time Rachel bent over in her seat and took his cock into her mouth. The theatre was packed, and people sat directly beside, in front and behind them.

As she swallowed his cock he sat back and watched the movie and she took her time languorously lavished him with her oral attention. The 3D glasses apparently hid them well enough because when at last he spent himself in her mouth and she sat back up looking around, no-one seemed to be looking.

It was almost disappointing.

Another client enjoyed picking her up on street corners like a common whore.

He didn't want the risk of an actual hooker, likely on drugs, underage, or even diseased, so he had Rachel dress as sluttily as she could, then he would have her stand on a specific corner. Not a place hookers would usually be and then he would cruise by and hire her.

Rachel would stand out there in a costume she would buy beforehand; something like tight gold lame shorts that outlined her sex clearly, a mesh shirt with her nipples perfectly visible, heavy make-up and a ridiculous wig and she would stroll up and down in her high heeled boots asking anyone if they wanted a date. If she got an interested customer before her actual client arrived she would quote way too much money and act cracked-out until they left.

Being exposed and so sleazy would usually get Rachel inflamed, her pussy tingling to be used, and when Raj would finally pull up she would be willing to do anything to fuck him.

He would have her blow him as they drove away, or depending on the corner he had chosen he might take her into an alley between two buildings and fuck her right there.

In the role of Madeleine, Rachel was a huge exhibitionist, wanting as many eyes on her tiny, toned body as she could get.

Rachel made certain that she remained healthy and disease free by regularly seeing a doctor. A client.

This doctor would bring her into his office ever week on the same day at the same time and treat her just the same as any client. She would sit in the waiting room for the receptionist to call her name, Madeleine's name, and then she would go back into his examination room. He would perform a full physical, and do it well, because his own health depended on it.

Then when that was done, including taking blood to test, he would fuck her, or have her blow him, or do whatever kinky examination he yearned to perform on other women. He often wanted her completely naked and spread on his table. That was his favorite, and then he would use various tools to probe and explore each of her orifices.

Each session ended with him shooting his cum deep into her pussy and then doing a gynaecological exam and commenting on how big her last lover had been, and how much cum was still inside her. It wasn't her job to wonder why that was such a strong fixation for him, but she played along using both real life and her imagination to detail the huge cocks she had fucked and all the sperm they had filled her with.

It made him so horny he would masturbate while examining her and she spoke, then he would begin to fuck her again when he couldn't take it anymore and once more fill her with his jism. It were as if he were cuckolding himself.

Madeleine loved the variety, and danger of her sex life.

Rachel had none.

Rachel didn't date, didn't have friends, didn't talk to her family or have any ties to the world at all save for her job.

That was just the way she liked it.

The rest of her day passed in a blur, as they often did after a night like last night had been. Still raw and tingling from the pounding she had taken in her pussy and ass she found the hyperawareness of her sexual organs pleasantly distracting as she processed other peoples transactions.

When at last she could go home she took the bus, as a woman on Rachel's tight budget would and then she made a simple supper and did some yoga to centre herself.

Rachel worked out a lot doing yoga, tai chi and running to keep herself physically fit and grounded. Her body was her key to financial security so she took great care of it.

Her life was one of routine interrupted by incredible sexual escapades ever few days. This night was a night of rest.

One week later, at work, a handsome, plainly dressed man in his early forties approached her wicket and asked if she were Rachel Adams.

"Yes. How can I help you?" she was no more than curious, people sometimes came specifically to ask for her at the bank, but rarely.

"Hi. I'm Detective Somers. I'm involved in an investigation and your name has popped up. I'm chasing down any leads I can. May I have a few moments of your time?"

Rachel's immediate reaction wasn't fear, it was curiosity. She looked around for her manager and waved her over.

"This Detective wants to talk to me, can I have a moment?"

"Oh. Certainly." The two women exchanged looks; her manager wondering what was going on, Rachel telling her she had no idea.

Rachel led the man to a back area where clients came to discuss business away from the crowds.

"How can I help you?"

"Your business card was found on the body of a murdered man, I'm wondering if you might be able to tell me anything about him."

"What?" she was horrified. She's never known anyone who had been murdered before.

"I'm sorry to do this to you, but we need any help we can get. Do you know a man named Daniel Goldberg?"

Rachel didn't recognize the name at first and said ,"No, I don't think so." Then she saw the letterhead in her mind's eye. Goldberg Investments. Daniel Goldberg. Dan. Her client Dan. She wasn't sure what her face gave away but the detective was looking down at his pad writing when she felt her face go white realizing Dan was dead.

"Yeah, it was a long shot, him being an investor and you working at a bank. But I thought I'd try." As his gaze lifted back to hers Rachel did the only thing she knew how to do well to distract a man. She began to flirt. She was a professional flirt and she allowed the fact that the detective was handsome to fuel her.

"Oh well I'm sorry I couldn't help. I'd like an excuse to talk to you a little longer." She smiled shyly, looking down and then back up quickly like she couldn't help it. "I- um... Well, talking to you is more fun than working. Y'know." She blushed, an art she had worked on for years.

She saw his pupils get bigger as he received her flirt and grew aroused himself.

"I know what you mean." He grinned. "If I have any more questions I suppose I could always come back again."

"I'd like that. Um.. anything to break up the tedium." They grinned at each other and then they both stood and shook hands.

When he left she went back to her wicket and relieved her manager, who asked. "What was that about?"

"A murder. Someone died and had my card on them or something."

"Who?" the older woman was breathless with shock and curiosity.

"An investor guy. Gold- something. I don't know him." She lied very well and after some expressions of titillated shock her manager left Rachel to get back to work.

Rachel held off her panic until she got home and then she felt anxiety seep in. What other ties did Dan have to her real life? Why did he have her card? She would never have given it to him. She grabbed her condo keys and went to Madeleine's place and began to search through everything to see if she could find any ties between herself and Dan.

Why would someone murder Dan? It seemed surreal.

Then she remembered.

The films.

Madeleine had made almost a dozen sex tapes with Dan. There were close-ups of her face all throughout those films. Each one ended with a close-up of her face covered in cum, that was Dan's favorite ending. If the police found those, especially Detective Somers, they could tie her to Dan. She hadn't even worn wigs for Dan; he liked to pull her hair. It would be obvious it was her.

Now she was scared.

One of the rules for allowing Dan to film her had been that she receive a copy of each film. Rachel ran to the bedroom where she kept the DVD's Dan had given her and she began to play them. She needed to see if his face was in them along with her own.

She watched scene after scene where Dan would fuck her in some outrageous location as his driver filmed them.

There she was with him fucking in an elevator, both their faces as clear as day as they kissed and then as she went down on him.

The next DVD was of him tying her up in an abandoned warehouse and using a huge vibrator to make her beg him to fuck her. Both of their faces easily recognisable.

There they were at the symphony, the camera hidden in a bag the driver carried. It showed them mingling with the big wigs before the performance and then following them to his private box where she sucked his cock while he listened to the music, then as he fucked her in the shadows of the box, just barely out of the light from the stage.

Over and over she saw the two of them together. The police would know she knew him and lied about it. Her world was about to come crashing down.

Then the situation got worse.

The doorbell of her condo rang.

In the six years Madeleine had lived here that doorbell had never been pressed in Rachel's hearing. She didn't even know what it sounded like before that moment, but it was obviously the doorbell.

She tiptoed closer to the door. All the lights were on because she had been searching everywhere for any clue that could tie her to Dan. The brightness inside meant she couldn't see out.

Hesitant to enter the living room with its big front window she huddled in the hall, out of sight of the front of the condo.

A loud pounding on the door made her jump.

Fight or flight?

She chose to run.

Slipping into the kitchen she went to the backdoor that lead to a small shared courtyard. From there she was planning on jumping the fence and fleeing.

Unfortunately she had been anticipated.

There was a large dark haired man in a grey suit standing by her back door. He appeared startled when the door opened, but he grabbed her arm and stopped her from running away.

"Where you going?" He asked, his voice a perfect imitation of a guy from the Sopranos T.V. show.

"Let go of me." She said as sternly as she could, but he ignored her and pushed her back into the kitchen and closed the door behind her. She had taken self defense classes and she broke his grip and attempted to run away, but he grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her into a tight hold.

He twisted away from her and spread his legs wide while hugging her very tightly crushing the breath from her lungs. She was too small to reach his feet to stomp him, she couldn't kick his balls nor could she head butt him. He clearly knew how to avoid those moves.

His grip around her body grew tighter as she struggled and soon she felt a panicky shortness of breath and saw stars in her vision. The last thing she wanted was to pass out so she stopped struggling and relaxed.

"You gonna be good now?"

She nodded limply.

Suddenly he pushed her hard away from himself and she had to put out her hands to stop from smashing face first into the wall. When she turned to see him he had a gun pointed at her.

"Open the front door."

Rachel was in no way prepared for having a gun pointed at her, but she had been in so many pretend terrifying scenarios she was able to keep her wits about her. Doing what he said she opened the front door and another huge guy in a suit stepped inside.

He looked at the gun and saw the wild eyed look on Rachel's face and nodded. Closing the door behind himself he gently pushed Rachel back into the living room. He went to the window and closed the drapes and told her to sit.

He pulled a folded piece of paper from his coat and held it up next to her face.

"This is her."

He dropped the page in her lap and she saw it was a still from one of Dan's films. It was a close-up of her face at the end of a session; sweaty, make-up smeared and a load of white sperm dribbled across her lips and chin, with glazed smile for the camera.

It was exactly what she feared, but these guys didn't seem like cops.

The one who had come in the front door pulled out a smart phone and called someone.

As he waited for an answer the tension in Rachel mounted. What was going on? Who were these guys?

"Hello. We found her." A pause. "Certain." Another pause. "Yes sir. Be right there." He ended the call and put the phone away. "Someone wants to meet you." He loomed over her and made steady eye contact. "I would imagine you are nervous, and confused right now so I'm going to tell you a few things. Please listen closely and do what I say. It will make what happens next easier on all of us. I'm taking you to a man. A very important man. A very powerful man. The sort of man who gets what he wants when he wants it. He is seldom disappointed, and when he gets disappointed he becomes violent. Or rather he has me become violent. I don't want to hurt you, but I will, without hesitation- if this man tells me to. The best thing you can do to avoid being hurt is to stay quiet and compliant. Say nothing until asked a question and then answer honestly. Do you understand?"

Rachel nodded, even though she didn't really understand. Her mind was racing trying to find a way out of this situation. As she sat stunned by how strange her life had suddenly become the man who had been speaking pulled some plastic zip ties from his pocket and fastened them around her wrists. Her body trembled with the suppressed desire to fight him.

When her arms were secure he went out of the room toward the back of her condo. In a few moments he returned. While he was gone Rachel looked down at her bound wrists and willed herself to be anyplace else.

The goon returned and she saw that he had a pillow case from her bedroom. He placed it over her head and suddenly she discovered a newly developed claustrophobia. Something soft was tied around her throat securing the pillowcase. It wasn't tight, but she found it much more difficult to breathe as terror tightened her throat.

The men lifted her to her feet and took her outside.