Call Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a mid-morning break she approached her manager.

"Gail, I have a favour to ask. I lost my key to my deposit box, but I need in there today. I have a friend's wedding rings in there and she has a rehearsal tonight."

"Oh. Wow. Okay let me look." Gail brought up the account and saw that everything was up to date. She knew Rachel so after checking that Rachel's middle name matched the one on file she pulled out the keys to Rachel's box and the two went to the room where the deposit boxes were kept. They used the two keys to open the door and then Gail left her alone for a moment.

Rachel nervously put the box on the table provided and opened it.

Inside was a ledger sitting on top of a pair cloth bags. Rachel opened the ledger and saw a series of coded entries. She knew from years at a bank that these were deposits and withdrawals, but who was getting what was impossible to decipher.

The numbers were huge however. Millions of dollars moving back and forth and accumulating in a couple very large accounts. Someone would want this back very badly.

Setting it aside she pulled out one of the cloth bags. It was heavy and the objects inside shifted as she opened the bag.

Reaching inside she felt familiar bundles. Pulling her hand out she found it held a pair of clean, new bundles of cash, a glance showed her she held two piles of hundreds. That meant she was holding twenty thousand dollars if these were bundled by hundreds like the bank did. They looked just the same.

She knew she didn't have time to count it all, but at a guess , if all the bundles were hundreds, and a quick rummage through the bag showed her only hundreds, then there might be a few hundred thousand dollars in here.

She stuffed the ledger into one of the bags and put the now empty box back and closed the door. She went back to work stunned and feeling numb.

All morning she slowly, carefully pulled bundles out of the bags one at a time and bit by bit deposited the money into Madeleine's accounts. The first bag contained 12 straps of hundreds.

The second bag had contained bundles of thousands. Twelve straps of thousands.

The whole amount was $1320,000. It took all morning to get it into the system and into Madeleine's accounts.

At lunch she took everything she wanted from the bank, which wasn't much, she now had over a million and a half dollars in her bank accounts, and she walked out never to return.

An anonymous phone call told the handsome detective where to find the ledger, hidden at her least favourite co-worker's station in the bank. Maybe they could do something with it. She would never know.

A month later she lay tanning on a beach in Fiji. She had arrived a few days ago. Laying nude in the sun on her private beach, luxuriating in the warm sun and cool ocean breeze Madeleine Delaine, the wealthy socialite from America was enjoying an extended vacation.

Madeleine had flown from home to Texas. Then Rachel had rented a car and driven into Mexico. Rachel had driven along the west coast for a few days then rented a boat.

Madeleine had landed in Costa Rica and stayed a couple days shopping and enjoying some night life. Then she had rented a boat and sailed away.

Rachel had landed in Panama and then flown to Peru.

Both ladies had enjoyed a little time there exploring the ancient ruins and local flavour.

And finally Madeleine had flown to Fiji.

Rachel had no idea if anyone was looking for her, or how much her trail would confuse them. She used cash every chance she had, but she needed banks once in a while. She only used Madeleine's banking because as far as she knew no-one knew anything about that name.

At any rate she had almost forgotten she was a fugitive of sorts. Laying utterly nude on the tiny secluded private beach of the house she had rented pushed all those thoughts of home and fear far from her mind.

The man licking her pussy was also very distracting as well.

A local man she had met at a small bar, he had offered to help clean up the yard around the house and one thing had led to another and he was now her lover.

His mouth caressed her nether lips and his tongue teased her clit bringing her so close to orgasm that her brain drifted from her twisted path here and focused on the pleasure blooming down below.

And so, her life utterly uprooted, and forever altered by her experiences Rachel lay back in the bright sunshine as her pussy was pleasured by a man she hardly knew, who spoke a language she couldn't speak and she climaxed powerfully and profoundly.

With more money than she could spend and a desire to see the world Rachel was on an adventure she had no intention of ending any time soon.