Call Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she felt totally ready the two big men approached, both having removed their pants completely, their hard cocks aiming at her vulnerable openings.

Nick the talkative one from her condo positioned himself at her head and shoved himself into her mouth without ceremony.

Sucking him in she began to lavish him with attention the same way she had the old man. While she gobbled his thick knob Gino filled her pussy with meat and began to fuck her from behind.

Stuffed full of two big cocks Rachel struggled to focus on what she was doing to Nick. Gino could use her pussy without her attention, but Nick would choke her, or even grow bored if she let her attention wander too far, so she focused on his warm hard shaft in her mouth and worked her tongue all over his prick.

Both men slapped her and pinched her wherever their hands could reach. Her face, her buttocks, her back, tits, thighs, arms and belly. They abused her far more than the old man had, making her scream with pain whenever they could.

Gino wiggled a finger into her anus and stretched her tender sphincter. He pinched her clit hard and made her cry out around Nicks driving pole. Nick reached down and pulled on her nipples and pinched them hard between powerful fingers. She howled and cried out, all while being fucked hard at both ends.

And all the while she dove deeper and deeper into the mind-set of a person who enjoyed pain. She tried to convert their torments into something sexy and intimate. It was the most difficult challenge she had ever faced in her life, but she did it. She grew more and more aroused by their punishments, getting wetter and wetter and then before she knew it she was having an orgasm.

When she began to climax she started to yowl like an animal and, as her body shook and quivered with passion, she squeezed the cock in her tight cunt milking it for sperm instinctually.

Her cried were muffled and constrained by the thick shaft wedged in her mouth but her wailing echoed around the warehouse anyway.

Suffocating in her extremity Rachel came and came as her airway was blocked with Nick's cock, her body panicking and somehow still climaxing.

Both men pinched her tender nipples and clit hard as she went off in a series of endless orgasms. Her vision sparked with bright dots of colour as her brain became starved for oxygen while she was stuffed full at both ends.

And still she climaxed.

The men using her spoke to each other and she finally stopped cumming when they both pulled out and switched positions.

Gasping for air when her mouth was finally empty Rachel sucked in precious lungful's of oxygen and spat out thick ropes of her own saliva that were threatening to choke her.

Then Gino's cock, smeared with her own juices was shoved into her still gasping mouth and once more she could only breathe through her nose.

She dimly felt Nick rubbing his cock all around her pussy, brushing her tingling clit making her jump. Then he shoved into her quavering core and she felt another wave of rapture threaten to overtake her.

Struggling to maintain her sanity she fought this round of orgasms. She needed to lower her heart rate and control her breathing. But Gino filled her throat and hammered into her mouth violently, gagging her.

Then after a moment of fucking her dripping cunt Nick pulled out and she felt him spit on her asshole. She knew he was going to fuck her there and she groaned inwardly at the thought.

When the spongy head of his cock began to spread her tight ring she tried desperately to loosen her tight muscles, but she was in pain from multiple whippings, from being twisted as she hung suspended from straps in an awkward position she had been in far too long, and her air starved lungs were screaming to be filled with much needed oxygen. She had no more focus to relax.

When Nick's cockhead popped past her tight sphincter it hurt like crazy and she screamed once more. And humiliatingly she began to climax once more.

Used, debased and degraded she felt depraved as she took pleasure in her own unwilling disgrace. She had done such acts before, but never without her consent, and the violation felt profound. The willful betrayal of her body, the choice to twist the inside of her mind to take pleasure from this horrible event in order to stay alive was the greatest transgression she had ever experienced.

Every moment of desire, and fulfillment she took from this vulgar molestation wounded her pride more deeply than she had ever felt before.

And yet she climaxed over and over, her body taking savage gratification from being used by these men.

In her deepest heart she wanted them to cum in her, on her , to drown her in a sea of sperm simply to end her torture and allow her to live another day. If they didn't take their pleasure now, they would very likely kill her.

As she shook with the extremity of her passionate display Rachel strained to find any comfort for either her body or her spirit, but both were elusive as two violent, aggressive men used her body as a vessel for their lust.

Just as she felt she could no longer continue without going insane Nick pulled harshly out of her sore asshole and told Gino to move. Gino pulled out of Rachel's mouth and went behind her. As Gino fitted himself into her wide-stretched ass Nick stuffed his cock into her mouth and ordered her to suck.

She slurped and strained to swallow his member, soiled as it was from her bum. It gagged her, and luckily he began to cum before she was sick.

Pulling from her mouth Nick began to jack off over her face and sprayed her with jizz as the old man stood and brought the camera closer.

Acting for the old man, Rachel moaned and sighed and generally behaved like a porn actress, gratified to be coated in sperm. In a way she was. It meant her rape might soon be over.

When at last Nick had finished glazing her features with his spooge she tried to focus on getting Gino to cum by squeezing her ass around him and milking his pole.

It worked, or he was already close, because a mere moment after Nick came Gino pulled out of her ass and came to deposit his load over her face as well.

Cum splashed out onto her nose, lips, cheek and got into her eyes. Gino and nick both had substantial loads and when Gino finished her face was a mask of glistening oozing spunk.

Taking his time the old man filmed the sperm as it dribbled down her face, and inspired to keep up the façade of enjoying this, Rachel began to lick the cum from her lips, seeking to taste as much of it as she could while he closed in on her cum covered countenance.

Cum always tasted odd to her, but pleasant, and she found even in this horrifying circumstance that as she pretended to have enjoyed what just happened to her, she trembled and juddered with mini-orgasms as she salaciously licked as much of the sperm from her face as she could reach.

Then the old man moved away.

"Let her down."

Gino and Nick released her legs first and as soon as she could she brought her feet underneath herself and shakily stood to relieve her wrists and hands which were in agony.

When they lowered her arms her shoulders began to scream at her as well, her muscles clearly strained from the angle she had dangled in for so long. Tears mingled with ejaculate on her face as pain washed over her.

As soon as she was free Rachel collapsed to the floor and quivered with exhaustion and fear. Her body was utterly spent from long orgasms, terror and the physical stress of being fucked so hard, and so long in such an uncomfortable position.

Uncaring she curled up into a ball and lay on the cold concrete floor and tried not to give in to the heart-sore screaming she felt growing in her throat.

Rachel heard the meaty slap of the driver falling to the ground as he was released. The dull hollow thud as part of him, likely his head, hit the cement made her want to vomit. Was he unconscious, or merely dead?

She heard the men drag the driver away and listened closely for a groan, or gasp or any noise to indicate he lived.

She heard nothing.

"I know you are holding something back, Rachel."

The old man's voice, so close to her, made her jump. She hadn't realized he was standing right over her; she had been listening to the other men moving further away.

Tilting her aching neck she found him with her eyes as he stood looming over her, the camera still in hand, but dangling, turned off.

"I don't know what it is." He mused to himself. "But it's something."

Rachel realized he was considering killing her just to be safe. Her mind raced, looking for a way out of this ordeal.

'I'm just a call girl." She whimpered pathetically. Even to her own ears she sounded like a lost, helpless child.

"Just a call girl." He repeated, lost in thought.

Something in the dismissal of her, the tone of voice he used that showed his utter lack of concern that she was a human being brought out the rage and desperation in her and Rachel moved before she even knew she was intending to.

Using her legs she did a sweep and knocked the old man to the floor. Using the surprise she scrambled to where the stunned old man had fallen and she wrapped her hands around his neck from behind. Her wrists were still bound with the zap strap and she nestled the plastic bonds right over his windpipe and pulled backward hard.

Her shoulders complained painfully as she heaved backward strangling the old man. Bracing both knees into the middle of his back she lay beside him and with all her might choked the life from that poisonous old beast.

He fought back, but her sudden explosion of activity had caught him so off guard that she had locked into a perfect hold before he knew he was in danger.

As her arms grew weaker Rachel stretched out her legs and used their greater strength to pull his neck further and further back as she bowed his back.

The sound when his windpipe broke seemed to echo through the space and even though his struggles increased then, Rachel knew she had won and she disengaged from him as he thrashed wildly, making weird whooping noises as he tried desperately to pull air into lungs no longer fully connected to the world outside.

Now the hardest part. Getting out of here when she didn't even know where she was.

Looking around the room for the first time she saw that it was a full, and well used warehouse. Overwhelmed by options she looked down closer to herself to see what lay to hand.

The box cutter offered her immediate release and safety so she grabbed it and awkwardly cut the ties from her wrists. By the time she finished that the old man was dead.

She went to him and sliced his face to make sure. He didn't move and the blood that trickled out was sluggish, no heart pumping more to fill the wound.

She went through his pockets to see if there was anything of use in them. She found a ring of keys with a lot of keys on it. She set them aside. He had a money clip with a big bundle of hundreds she took, and cell phone which she also took, just in case.

So far the box cutter was the most useful item she had.

Looking a few feet out, scanning for inspiration she saw the Driver's shirt and jacket. Rushing over she grabbed both, but just as she did she heard a distant door open and swing shut as one or both of the goons returned.

Rachel randomly picked a direction and ran into the stacks of boxes nearby. She looked around and sprinted down an aisle of shelves which ran deeper into the warehouse. Padding silently on bare feet she put as much distance as her overtaxed body could between her and the dead man.

She got to a series of offices with glass windows but no lights on. She could run left or right or try the offices. Opting for left because it moved her further from where the goons were coming from she carefully tried doorknobs as she jogged.

They were locked.

Then she heard a voice cry out, "Boss!" and then the sound of the thugs rushing to him. It sounded too close for comfort. She thought they would find her immediately.

Running faster along the line of doors she saw ahead of herself a corner with two choices. One way went back out into the warehouse, the other was a hallway that went under a lower, normal height roof.

Picking up speed she rushed, as silently as she could to reach the corner and when she did she took a right under the low roof. This was a short hallway with more doors. She ran to the far end of the doors and tried the knobs on the last three doors that each met at the end of the hall.

Locked.

Rachel took a deep breath and tried to think clearly and not panic.

Listening she heard the thugs yelling, but couldn't make out what they were saying.

Looking down at all the things in her hands she decided to try the keys she had taken. She gave herself the option of trying three keys before she moved on. Three keys for three doors.

The first key she tried from the ring didn't even fit in any of the locks.

She made herself really look at the keys and the locks and try and figure out which keys might be likely candidates.

Trembling with fear and exertion she had to use both hands to try the second key. It didn't work in any lock either.

The third and final key she was willing to spend precious seconds trying fit into the first door and turned.

The door she tried had been the one at the very end of the hallway. The direction she most wanted to go. Father from the men.

When the key turned and the lock opened she gasped. Disbelieving it had worked she turned the knob slowly, cautiously and when it moved she swung the door open and stepped inside, closing it quickly behind herself.

She carefully latched it closed and fumbled around the handle for the lock and then she relocked the door.

It was pitch black in here and she debated turning on the light.

Feeling for a switch she decided no light was more dangerous than light at this point. The light revealed the room to be an employee coffee room. Another door on the far side led someplace else. It had a small mesh covered window in it that revealed it was more than a closet door.

Rachel went over and unlocked the door and peered through. A hall went left and right, but immediately to her left she saw an open front reception area. And through some big wall sized windows she saw freedom.

Switching off the light in the break room she took the time to lock the door behind herself using the same key she still held clenched in her fingers.

Some primal need to cover her nudity made her don the shirt and jacket she had picked up. Just that bit of cover made her feel infinitely more secure.

Stuffing the pockets with her stolen items she moved to the front door to the building and twisted the lock and stepped outside into the cool night air.

One more cautious rummage through the key ring and she picked the largest key to fit into the lock and it slid home. She locked the glass door behind herself and then began to run once more.

The front of the warehouse was a parking area with small manicured grass areas. Bright lights overhead lit her way as she ran as fast as her legs would go across the pavement and out into the night.

One last instinct told her to look back and she saw that the area was deserted. She had escaped.

It took her three blocks of running before she not only felt she could slow down, but also before she recognized where she was in her city.

As soon as she saw a familiar landmark she knew she was closer to her condo than to her apartment. The goons knew where the condo was, but she had to risk being caught, if only to get the few necessary items she needed for the next step in her unfolding plan.

Her feet were aching, her body stiffening, and her lungs burning by the time she jogged the last mile to her condo. She approached cautiously, taking her time, assuming that Nick and Gino would be there waiting for her.

She scrambled over the fence to her common area in back, after waiting what felt like too long to see if anyone was in her home, or sitting watching it.

It was hard getting moving once more after sitting for long minutes, but her life depended on it so she had forced her aching body into motion.

When she opened her door the smell of Madeleine's home filled her with hope and a sense of safety. Not letting herself be lulled, Rachel listened carefully to hear if anything seemed out of place.

It seemed as though the condo was empty so she ran to her bedroom and gathered a few pre-chosen items. All the way here she had reviewed what she would take with her. A litany that she chanted in a regular rhythm as her feet hit the ground. Over and over she reassessed discarding and adding items during the whole run.

She moved efficiently, knowing where everything was and she had a small backpack stuffed with documents and a few pieces of disguise.

Slipping out the back once more she went over the fence and faded into the night. Circling around the found her car, Madeleine's car to be unobserved. She hopped in and drove away.

When she made it back to her apartment Rachel finally allowed herself to relax. The first thing she wanted was a shower. As she washed the smell of terror, and three loads of cum from her body she allowed her mind to finally encompass all that she had endured.

As grief and fear and exhaustion battled for supremacy Rachel stood trembling in the steaming stream of hot water and wept.

When the water ran cold she turned it off, set her alarm for three hours and fell into a fitful nightmare filled sleep.

Her plan was audacious, but she felt as though she had no choice. She dressed and went to work at the bank.

It took a long time to find any clothes that covered her horribly bruised wrists. She needed to take an handful of ibuprofen to feel as though she could properly walk. Her whole body ached.

Getting to work immediately she divided her whirling mind onto two tasks. First she had to help the customers who came to her wicket, but whenever she had a free moment she began moving her assets to Madeleine's accounts..

Taking every dollar she could she transferred the money into Madeline's name and then using Madeleine's name Rachel begin booking flights and cars and planning her escape.

Jittery, with a sense of impending doom, Rachel glanced up continually expecting to see the police or the goons looming over her, or rushing in guns drawn. She twitched and started as high strung as a bow string.

When she finished her personal business in fits and starts she couldn't help but to begin wondering why she had fallen into the middle of all this? How could being a call girl have put her here? What had Dan done to point her way?

How had her card been on his body? What did that mean? How long had he known about her identity as Rachel Adams? Why hadn't he told her he knew?

Then it occurred to her that he must have known for a long time. He wouldn't want to risk sleeping with some drug addled hooker, he was far too careful for that. If he knew for a long time why did he have her card on his body? And if he had her card he would have been in her bank. Right in here.

In a flash of inspiration Rachel did a search on Dan's name to see if he had any accounts in this bank.

He did with her bank institute but not her branch.

Then she did an almost automatic search of her own name, just on a whim. All the accounts she expected came up, but there was one too many.

There under her name was a safety deposit box she had never opened. It had been set up two months ago, and last used three days ago.

Rachel's' hands began to shake when she saw that. This must be what everyone is looking for.

Rachel knew where the keys to the deposit boxes were kept, but she wasn't sure she could get in there to find hers without being caught.