All Comments on 'Call Me an April Fool'

by robertreams

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You think this was funny? Think again. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
satire?

Not sure is call it satire. What is it satirizing? Rape?

Chris7swChris7swabout 9 years ago
A question of identy

So who's Patty? I guess you were implying that Jack thought Paddy was Patty......

And while I'm asking, who's Jasmine for that matter?

A bit confusing and not particularly amusing or satirical.

robertreamsrobertreamsabout 9 years agoAuthor
rape?

Sorry, the Jasmine thing made it past two editors.

As far as rape is concerned, there is a category called non-con, in which this story could not be placed as it involves two men, so on lit, because of homophobes, it has to be listed as gay. HOWEVER, it is listed as Non-con in the description, so why would one read it if they didn't like non-con. If you actually read the story, jack has been dreaming about this, but submerging his desire his whole life. Even his wife knew it. When it comes, he does not scream and try to get away, but welcomes the penetration as fullfilling. And he spends the rest of is life welcoming it one day a week. How could this be RAPE?

The humor is in the fact that it crosses the boundaries for so many arbitrary "categories" in Literotica. Is it bdsm? Is it non-con? Is it loving wives? Is it Cuckold? Etc. But don't worry,I knew there would be many readers too dense to see any of it. I see at least a couple of readers seem to have gotten the point.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 9 years ago
Satire?

The last time I checked satire was intended to be holding something up for derision. I would say you've accomplished your goal admirably. You've managed to poke a little fun at hot wives, gays, bulls, clueless husbands, semi-incestuous relationships, cuckolds, forced (but secretly desired) sex, and bi-polar women who dominate their husbands while submitting to their lovers! Nice! And well written, really! Tongue in cheek. You have received many low votes solely because the Neanderthals who read these pieces are after one thing and one thing only! A solo quickie. Your story does not pass their "stiff test." But it does meet the goals you set for yourself with minimal spelling, grammatical, or errors of consistency. All in all I'd say you've accomplished your goal and deserve a *5+*! Readers are cruel and stories like this are often dismissed by readers who can't put two intelligent words together! Continue the march!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can't believe

you wrote this. Was it your straight drunk brother or sister? Is this the joke? That would be funny. lol. post shit on lit in other's name.... lol.

avidreadravidreadrabout 9 years ago
Attn: Robertreams

You said this story was listed as non-con in the description, but I don't see that anywhere. It's not listed in the tags and the story blurb merely says "a satire." I think something got omitted somewhere along the line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous