Call Me Booty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch and well damn she's good at this. She looks at each sheet then gets them assorted in proper order. I hand the folder over to Cathy who goes through it and gives me a thumbs up.

"Looking good so far." I smile then turn to our new girl.

"Alright, we figured out a good test. We will both talk to you and give you orders on things. When we finish we want you to tell us what the orders were for each of us."

Get a smirk out of her then Cathy and I start talking fast. We even back up a couple times to alter a thing. Trust me it is needed for a secretary to be able to handle this. The boss doesn't always wait for the phone call to end. I don't have much experience in it but Cathy does.

When we finish she tells us our orders and has them right. Well at least as far as we know anyway. I look at Cathy, she looks back and we both nod.

"Well congratulations you are hired. Is Bert in his office?" Cathy sighs.

"Bert is doing the interview." I toss up my hands then notice Andy coming this way.

"Andy did you drive today?" Get his eyes rolling so I guess so. "Great, you are getting food, I'm starving and Cathy was looking for a guy to run for it." I turn back to our new secretary. "Do you have a car?"

"Boyfriend dropped me off on his bike. You have an awesome bike and good place to put it." I grin at her.

"I didn't want to leave it out in the parking lot. Andy take her to the game design floor and help her get food wishes then drive her to get it." Andy nods and sighs.

"I'm not sure I have enough room in my car. The guys were saying they want burgers."

"Were they wanting fries or just the burgers?"

"Mostly just burgers, it's a rather easy thing to get." I nod and grin. "Cathy does burgers work for you?" Cathy nods and shrugs.

"I wanted a chicken sandwich from Burger King with fries."

"That sounds good so me to, and I guess get thirty burgers, the buck ones." Andy nods then Cathy darts off to get a notepad and pen she hands to our new girl.

"Here, take notes and go down to game design then get what they want. Catchada cash." Oh shoot I forgot that so send Andy eighty bucks, then they take off.

"What was her name?" Cathy snorts and shakes her head.

"I'd say you need to pay attention but I never said. Her name is Melissa. I have to admit I'm not sure on the piercings, when she came in I thought she was our first female walk in performer."

"She might want to, I'll have to remember to go ask. Course she has a boyfriend so maybe she just needs to get a job." Cathy nods.

"Yeah, the tattoos suggest biker or band chick."

"Hey I've got tattoos and I'm neither."

"You ride a bike."

"Well alright so I do that but I'm not in some biker club or whatever they call them."

Cathy rolls her eyes then goes to sit down at her desk. Not having anything pressing to do I go look for a scene in progress. Might as well make sure we are not missing a cameraman or something. I don't find a scene in progress, I find Scott and Ben cuddling.

Apple is making disks on the cameras we have. She already got out the memory cards and has those in a baggy. The guys are playing poker which I'm tempted to join in on. Also gives me an idea for strip poker, though too many guys for that. Pondering if that will go over well if I'm playing it with Kathleen I head for the whistle.

Food arrived so I grab out my chicken sandwich and fries, then appropriate a couple of the regular burgers. Need to eat more after morning sickness and well anyway being a pregnant chick. With twins even, as if that isn't a big enough of a stinker just to be experiencing morning sickness, I have twins.

So fetch the chair out of the porn office and set up next to Cathy. We just sit there and eat while the guys collect burgers and sodas. We aren't expecting any more applicants today. We might get walk in performers though I'm the only one open for a fucking left.

Get to sit there for a while, even finish off lunch and get talked into experiencing an espresso. Honestly it's a little disappointing, tastes alright but there's really not that much of a flavor to them. I prefer regular old coffee and I guess I'll stay that way. Course we don't get to sit there and sip espressos, we get people come in.

Honestly we both figure on job applicants. They are dressed well but they ask about doing scenes. Feeling hopeful I ask about having current disease testing and what sort of scene they would like. All of them want to do a gay scene so I yell for Scott and Ben.

Oddly enough Apple comes over and leads them that way. Well so Cathy and I trade a glance. This is odd, then I hop up and follow. If they are going to do a bang right now I want to watch. I'm not getting any today apparently so I might as well find some enjoyment out of the day.

Reaching the bed I find the guys getting stripped with Apple off to the side with the camera. She doesn't have it on though I notice the set cameras are all on so I head over to her.

"So they had this all set up?" Apple snorts and nods.

"They hadn't done it last night so I filmed that. Scott wanted to make sure he opens up for these guys." I nod and snort.

"Honestly I figured they did it on a fairly regular basis. Do you got another one of those cameras?" Apple snorts and nods then points.

"Don't exactly need two cameras but it does help. At least according to Carlos. I think we need to set up the editing equipment here somewhere."

"Not a bad idea, Cathy's husband might get downsized so he would be hired to film here and we are advertising for one. If nothing else Carlos can teach us and the hire how to do it. Where is Carlos anyway?" Apple sighs.

"Had two photo shoots scheduled for today. He's going to have four scenes to edit."

"I don't envy him, most of mine are like twenty minutes to film and he cuts them down to fifteen to eighteen. Not sure how he will manage to do this bang."

Apple snorts and is giggling along with me as I head for the other camera. Apple comes over and shows me how they turn on and off along with the zoom function. After that I think I got it, I notice Carlos during my fucks after all. Probably how porn stars can know how it works.

Luckily I get an easier job of it, I don't have to focus on the camera. Still do on occasion look and smile though. Probably why I have so many subscribers. Course I do ponder where they are. The stuff we do isn't exactly porn, so I can't really see it being all that popular in the states.

Granted six million subscribers isn't that enormous of a number. There are online games that have more. Course only one isn't a free to play, well sorta free to play with plenty of perks to buy. Course if most of my subscribers are in the states then either the guys have girlfriends who make them get it, or porn isn't as good as the numbers say.

I mean when you have porn or nothing to watch you will buy the porn. Guys being all visual and all, not that I don't love that about them. I toss that thinking aside, most likely I have subscribers from all over the world and the states isn't the biggest area of them.

Probably should ask John, he seems to know this stuff. Perhaps he looks it up, the subscription site we use has to know an address for the person. Not an invasion to give numbers of each country with subscribers to us. Then I have to stop thinking, Scott is climbing on the bed with a guy following.

Making sure the camera is on I check where Apple is and move up to the head of the bed. I'm going to record his face while the guy mounts him. Scott smiles up then gets a pained expression before sighing and smiling again. I've been there and the initial insertion is not nice but then it feels good.

Hopefully it feels good anyway, then Scott is lying back and moaning, the man is fucking him. Noticing Apple moving toward me I get moving so we are going the same direction. I have to admit this is really hot. Two guys fucking each other so there's twice the hotness.

Course you also get to watch one guys ass bounce on the other. Mix in the fact there is no pussy and I'm dripping into my panties. Well alright so the no pussy part is just something that comes to me. I don't know if it adds to the hotness factor but watching them fuck has made me moist.

Dripping is closer to it and they just keep right on going. I've made four circuits around the bed and I'm not going fast. I really want to put a hand in my pants and finger myself this is just that hot. Then the guy is groaning and pumping harder at Scott, luckily I'm at the top of the bed.

Seeing Scott whimper and put his hands to the guys ass to help him pump back is really hot. When the guy gets off I notice Scott is still hard. He winks at me then the next guy is climbing on. Apple is down there so she can get the cock sliding in. I catch some of it so there shouldn't be any doubt that Scott is the girl.

Then they are fucking and damn I need a fucker of me. This guy goes faster so he's going to be a quick blow off inside of Scott. Not that Scott cares he's moving with and egging the guy on. Pause for a moment when I realize I do the same thing. Well I don't beg him to blow his load, but I do encourage the fucking.

Ben comes over and takes the camera from me then points. Bert is standing over there and I guess we have something to discuss. Honestly I'd prefer getting naked and having a bang of me right now. Still it's my company and he does talk things over with me, not always because I want him to.

Well no point it putting it off, the sooner I'm done the sooner I can go find a fucker. So head right on over and get led farther away. I guess this is something important.

"Come on Bert out with it I need a fuck." Bert snorts and shakes his head.

"I'd ask why but I find the lesbian scenes really hot too." So I glare at him. "Alright well you said you want to know about any suspicious things with oriental writing."

"The grocery?" Bert nods and puts his hand up.

"I called the cops on that one. Well more precisely the guy the bank sent to show me the place. They were guarding the doors and there was writing all over the place." I nod.

"Drug lab, I'm surprised nobody had noticed before."

"Well that part is rather good. The front of the grocery is fenced off, no getting through that way. There is a door in the back that was left as useable. I'm sure the cops will come in and clear it out for us."

"Well maybe, two nice cars pulling in behind the place then leaving. They knew the cops were being called and probably cleared out the drugs and equipment." Bert shrugs.

"I'm going to ask you to check. If they are cleared leave it be, easier to tear down a building than repair a hole. However that isn't what I wanted to tell you, heading back to the bank I noticed more men dressed the same in front of a small business. Well it was a business, it's closed now. The odd part there weren't any writings, just the two guys."

"Send the addresses to Frank and what you told me. He will get a group together and we will go clear house. Did you buy the grocery?" Bert nods.

"Got it for a song, half a million and we have a big parking lot."

"So big grocery?"

"Oh yeah, I'm surprised nobody has gotten it for a furniture store or something."

"Dang, maybe they won't clear out everything. I'm starting to wonder how much drugs they export because a place that big with the other labs that the cops took away and the one I got. They can be shipping tons out." Bert nods.

"Have to be if they are bribing as extensively as you think." I think about it and shake my head.

"Fairly certain they have backing from elsewhere. According to the cops they appear six months before my brother was killed. I'm going with a year before since the cops are not always that good at noticing new gangs. Would have started small, just a few people come in to buy some places for the rest to sleep and set up an office. My brother would only notice them when they got bigger. If anything the place you spotted was one of their first purchases."

"Well back to business, we may want to consider using that bang as a tease video again. The subscribers didn't go up that much."

"We only have two videos of them fucking so most likely the gay contingent is waiting on well an actual gay section. I don't really blame them, we advertise the new videos on the first page. Have plenty of lesbian and straight videos. We may want to maybe hire more gay or at least bi men." Bert sighs then shrugs.

"Need to make sure we get bottoms otherwise Scott is quitting." I snort and laugh.

"Nah, we need to get bottoms so there are more videos, he can only handle being the girl so much. Us girls for the most part only shoot one scene a day if that. We might be able to get walk in performers who will suck each other, basically a toyless lesbian scene. Those might go over well but we need more girly men." Ben comes over and I realize there are no more moans, I guess they finished.

"Had to cut it short, one of the guys didn't have a recent test and Scott cued on you for safety." I snort and shrug.

"I'm doing it because I'm pregnant and not going to kill my kids before they are born." Both of them stare at me and I realize I didn't share that little tidbit.

"Kids?"

"Yeah, I'm carrying twins. I'll stop shooting scenes when I can't stop thinking I'm fat and ugly. Course there will be about two months after birth added in because touching me gets your ass taken apart." Ben snorts.

"This is why I'm glad I'm gay. No periods, no pregnancy, and no there ain't no sex with me for four months."

"I only said no scenes, never said I'd not do sex, just not in front of a camera. Besides at the end it's best to not do sex because it can induce birth, unless you don't mind your baby coming out a week early."

"Well anyway the bed is open for a fucking if you want. We all know you haven't yet and you looked really horny." That pulls a snort out of me.

"Was, then got to talk to Bert. Who is not telling Frank, so make with that . Where is Kathleen anyway?" Bert sighs and pulls out his phone and is texting on it while he talks.

"Kathleen did as you suggested though came over to ask instead of call. She got hold of Frank and got the van to come over so drove the walk ins without testing to be tested. Took some calling but I got a lab that promises results sent to us in three days. The guy will get the results a day or two later, they mail them."

"How much are we paying?"

"Not too bad, three hundred per test. Normally they are two hundred without insurance but we want rush so the blood we bring in goes to the top of the list. Why the company always tells you it will take a week or more before you get results. They can do hundreds a day but rush get pushed in ahead of the regular and they do check the initial results."

"Nancy went with her?" Bert nods.

"Yeah, Nancy doesn't have current testing. Chandra and Apple do, perk of prison time I suppose."

"Somewhat, there is a visual exam to start off with and they take blood when we first come in. I don't know if they test for disease though probably, it being a prison, just to figure out who has something bad. They don't tell us, though if you have something they can treat they do, life threatening are treated for."

Cathy whistles and Bert is still texting so I head that way and collect an applicant. Another advertising it's actually kinda shocking how many people do that. Unsure on if we are filled or not I grill him like Bert told me to. He makes a good impression on me so I check his name and send him home.

Rather sucks to be sending him home with we will let you know. Still this is so Bert can make sure we only hire what we need. He is better at that side, personally I'd prefer to just hire the people I like and let it go at that. Just we aren't supposed to do that, take all of the applicants and then fill the position.

At first we called the good ones back that afternoon and said they are hired. How we have game design already up and functioning, in a fashion. Not to mention two lawyers, a secretary for them, and the advertising. Engineering is fairly good though I left the actual picking to Bert.

We have two guys who design things like roads and bridges, then the rest are for buildings. When I asked about roads and bridges Bert simply grinned. Apparently the city and state look to designers in city or state first. So us having engineers to do that means they are offered the contract.

Pretty darn good thing there, means anything the state or city is doing they get offered. Get to make up the design for it and offer it to the city with projected cost. The structural integrity is guessed at as well though seems to be one of those find out when it's built things.

Oddly they even get to make offers on structural art. Simple things like big cement balls to break up an expanse. They have those in the oddest places, usually entrances to sports arenas. Some stores have them as well, to break up the lines of the building or something.

Honestly I never expected to learn so much about business spreading my legs in front of a camera. I'm happy just doing that, don't really need to learn the rest of this stuff. Course it's also using my money, easily earned or not I earned it so I have an interest in that.

Means I have an interest in the business stuff and actually, I like it. In between applicants I think about Saint's Row three. The gang merchandise stuff I giggled at but thinking about it, it's a good idea. Not the gang merchandise but just making stuff to sell like sports drinks and candy.

So I need to find Bert, as it turns out finding Bert is easy. Talking to Bert on the other hand isn't. He has an applicant so I wave and go sit in the other chair. I bide my time pondering why Bert has two chairs while the porn office has one chair. Finally the applicant is sent on his way and I can talk to Bert.

"You thought of something." I nod and grin.

"You bet, I was thinking about the last game I bought and the gang has merchandise. I'm not saying let's make street king merchandise." Bert snorts and grins.

"You want to say open up a factory and make things, do you know what?" I shrug.

"Not really, though candy did spring to mind. Now at home we have the kids eating Thai because there are always grasshoppers in the food. There aren't actually grasshoppers but they all love to find them and slurp." Bert stares at me a second then laughs.

"I get it, gummy worms type thing." I nod.

"Exactly, but why not make it chocolate say with peanuts or well nuts of some sort for the crunch. We can call them grasshoppers and the kids would love it. I mean really after the gummy worms there isn't anything that speaks to kids as disgusting but not really candies."

"Need to make sure it comes out as fairly good in calories and such. If you are willing we can do a line of Thai foods and you are the spokesperson."

"You mean like TV dinners?"

"I was thinking maybe closer to frozen lasagna type but yes. As far as I know Thai food is heavy in rice and fish." I shake my head.

"Thai food is heavy in nam pla, it's a fish sauce. Goes in almost everything. After that it's really more or less whatever can be caught and cut up. Fresh spices instead of dried, you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get that here." Bert snorts and shrugs.

"Wouldn't know. Anyway I'm liking the idea, we need to pick up land then build the factory. Can the dishes be made using local ingredients?"

"Of course, make sure to get enough area to have a candy section of factory." Bert nods and waves his hand.

"Go on get out of here, I'll need to research the land needed to make a factory that makes frozen meals. The candy won't add that much space but we are opening up tons of jobs. Be about six months before we have the factory, probably longer but long term this is looking really good. Oh and I helped game design get the engine. They are guessing six months they can start announcing the game and offering demos."