Call Me Booty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I just need to be an awesome lay in front of the camera for another year." Bert rolls his eyes and shoos.

Giggling I exit his office and head for Cathy. She is happy to report no applicants then points at the porn office so I head that way. I find Carlos is here and he is setting up cameras in the office. Well I knew Apple wanted to do an office scene but she got laid already so I guess I'll ask.

"I didn't know we were going to do an office scene, is there a girl picked?" Carlos snorts and points at me.

"You are the only one here open to doing a scene that hasn't. Apple commented on wanting to do an office scene but couldn't earlier, and it was your idea so you are the office slut." I look down at my outfit and sigh.

"Yeah I'm not really dressed for office slut."

"Check the chair."

So I check the chair and find an outfit appropriate for office wear. This is great though there is one problem.

"Do we have a guy in a suit?" Carlos sighs and shakes his head.

"I'd suggest bumming a suit from the guys who did Scott but they left."

Well that actually sucks, so we go looking for a suit or at least a nice button up shirt. Also a guy to fuck me while wearing it, nobody on the floor has one. So we go ask Cathy and she calls around. As it turns out we have a lawyer willing to part with the shirt and jacket.

Andy ends up being the right size for the suit and he has the best pants for office wear. So back into the office I go after we get the scenario plotted. Rather simple, Andy comes in wearing the suit. He talks to me a little then he's across the desk kissing me. I drop down and open his pants up to suck on him.

The feel of his cock in my mouth is great. Also tastes pretty good so I'm bobbing away on him quickly. Andy being a little bit of a talker proves to be great, he's giving a great suck by suck on the action. Rather good because I can take all of him easily, really nice part for an average length cock.

Easier to suck a guy off when he's average. The longer guys tend to like shoving their cock in your throat. I don't mind but it's hard to breathe and gets painful rather quickly. Then Andy is pulling out of my mouth and we're kissing again. I know he wasn't that close but either he's wanting to fuck me hard or we are doing porn.

In this instance I like moving on to fucking now. I am quite excited just sucking on him. Do enjoy sucking a guy off fully but nicer to be fucked anyway. Brings to mind the want to try being spit roasted. Andy would make a good guy in my mouth, definitely not up to porn standards but I like the idea.

Get bent over the desk and he's pulling my panties down. I like this, bent over is a good position. Especially when I got a hand to put down there and frig myself while he fucks away. I'm smiling at Carlos when Andy shoves it in, well that brings out a moan cause damn that wasn't nice.

Still get into the fucking since Andy is moving pretty quick. Then I'm being pulled up and the shirt is being opened. My breasts spill out and are bouncing around rather well. Carlos is watching them bouncing around so I'm getting all sorts of excited. All those men going to watch my breasts bounce as I get fucked.

Practically scream with the orgasm as Andy changes his fucking. I can tell he's close and I'm egging him on to fill me up with the hot fluids. Carlos scoots around the desk to get some of Andy pumping at me. Not too long after he's on the side and taps the desk so I look at him.

Right then Andy is groaning and I'm moaning because he's flooding me. I even find an orgasm while he's flooding my pussy with his fluids. After a while Andy sets me down on the desk so I'm just leaning over it. Carlos gets behind and records the juices oozing out of me for a little while.

Carlos shuts off the camera and goes around in front of me. I find a yawn so he snorts then helps Andy get my panties up. I'm then carried over to the bed and dropped on it. Kathleen comes over and joins me so I curl up on her and fall asleep fast. Get shaken awake by Frank with Kathleen saying he should leave Mistress be.

Giggling I sit up and look around then grown, the world outside is getting dark. Then I realize Frank is here so glare at him. He puts his hands up then points at Kathleen. I roll my eyes then swat him.

"She won't wake me up unless she answers my phone and you tell her it's important." Frank shrugs.

"Didn't miss dinner, I came to get the van. Bert said he is picking one up today for the office uses. As in testing and picking up lunch so tomorrow you have that for Kathleen to drive."

"Sounds good, and we gotta give her a name. We got a Cathy here already and Kathleen isn't the best of names to say fast." We both look at her to get a squeak and downcast eyes.

"Whatever Mistress decides is perfect." Frank snorts.

"Do what we did with P."

"Might as well, you answer to K unless you want to find a different one." K snorts and giggles.

"Would Mistress like girl in black?"

"No, I want you in whatever you want to wear." Somehow I don't laugh though I do giggle for a bit, didn't think about MIB. "Frank did you get a team together for tonight?"

"Absolutely, two teams of four like last time." I think about that and shake my head.

"We will operate together this time. They know the grocery was spotted and the cops went, if the cops left the place again they are back in. We will check that first then go for the other place. If there is anybody inside it is either a brothel or we can eliminate some members."

"What do you mean if?"

"Big grocery, if they turned the whole thing into a lab they only had time to run out the drugs. Unless the patrol officers there are bought, which is a possibility. If the equipment was still there, the cops would stick around and watch."

"What if the guards went inside?" I shake my head.

"Bert was buying the place. The bank would have asked the cops to raid the building. As in they went inside and checked, unless the answering patrol called all clear. I'm not sure they would have only sent one but possible."

"Alright, one team in two cars."

"Also, we will need silenced pistols but hand out full auto that is not silenced. If they are there in force we need the firepower and they won't silence. The other place is probably still there, I don't think Bert pulled over and a firefight isn't going to vacate there."

Frank just grins at me then, I'd ask but I don't really want to know. Instead I collect everything with K and we head down to my bike. At home I announce K and she starts singing Men in Black. So I get to sit down and collect the food I want before Ausanat yells at me for being late.

Over dinner I relate the things we decided on doing with my company. The candy is greeted warmly by the kids and Ausanat likes the frozen Thai meals. Fairly sure they know they aren't eating grasshoppers but like the fun of playing as if they are. Makes me wonder how long that will last, the boys are both five.

At least until I remember that generally playing at eating disgusting things lasts until twelve. If we can make a good candy we can draw them in with the name and then keep them with the taste. After dinner I get plopped down at the sofa and playing a game with the kids.

Takes a while but we get them in bed, even with six women to do it. They move pretty fast for being that small. Say bedtime and they all turn into roadrunner, except not toward bed. Then I'm marched to our bedroom and we all strip down. Even K strips but she leaves on panties.

Into bed we go and cuddle up together. I guess I'm not getting sex today, then I realize P has panties on. Makes for two gals in her period so we won't be rude to them and hold a pregnant gal orgy. Takes me a little while but I find some sleep, the nap wasn't quite long enough I guess.

Get woken up by Stephanie so into the closet I go and get dressed in good firefight clothes. Mainly black with a long sleeved shirt over the corset. I have a couple corsets that are ribbed to offer a little more protection. Combined with a vest my kids aren't in much danger unless I get shot in the head.

Downstairs I go with Stephanie coming along. I glance at her but just keep going, most likely she wants to do a girlfriend thing and tell me to be careful. Out front I go and find three cars. Well this is surprising then I realize that Stephanie is wearing clothes not a nightshirt or robe.

"Hey now what the hell?" I get a wink.

"Don't worry, coming along as a reporter. I'm not reporting on you, using your actions to report on the other guys."

"Stephanie the other guys are going down to our guns."

"Yes but we covered this, you guys will have hats and we can edit the video. You are just concerned citizens." I roll my eyes.

"Considering I'm five foot nothing and the whole two of us in the city are standing here I don't like it."

"Don't worry, you are running ahead. Olina and I are staying at the car so we won't actually see anything."

"Unless we find a brothel, those are almost always filled with women who were grabbed elsewhere and not given a choice."

"If you find that we have a better case against them." I shake my head.

"Most people can't tell the difference. Growing up half the time meeting someone new they thought I was Chinese or Japanese. If a call comes out to report Asians or even a specific one we are all reported."

"Don't worry, I'll do the call and I won't call out a report on Asians, I'll do examples of the clothes worn and show the writing." Frank gets out of one of the cars and waves at me so I trot over there.

"Frank if Denise is here I'm kicking your ass."

"No Denise, not doing the spray paint. Sorry about Stephanie, Bert I think mentioned to her because she called me before he sent the information. Also, we got a couple guys from Anthony and Marcus. I decided to call them and ask, they do want in on this."

"Alright, I'll take them and one of us to do the initial attack. The grocery is first, no boom for there we just go in and take down any of them. I think let's try and keep me off their camera."

Frank nods and grins so I get in the car, the passenger seat is empty in his car. Course I have no idea whose car this is, it's not one of the ones at his house. He only has one garage after all, I have one garage as well though don't have the spot off to the side for mechanic work.

Noticing the two guys from Anthony and Marcus in the car with us I better ask them. Best to not have other groups show up in the middle of a firefight. We are as apt to shoot them as the other guys we all want dead.

"You are the only ones in on this right?" Get a couple nods.

"Leadership was floored when you guys asked. They figured you were doing all of it alone." I shake my head and swat Frank.

"He wouldn't let me, and it proved useful, those two warehouses had more defense than I could handle."

"Yeah right, like we are going to believe that." Frank snorts and swats me.

"Actually true, she only let me give her a pistol for that one. The second warehouse we had a firefight. They had at least ten guys defending."

"You didn't give me a Winchester did you?"

"No I didn't give you a Winchester. You get a burst fire assault rifle. Military doesn't use them anymore but they are good guns."

"I'm not sure my arms are long enough for one of those Vietnam guns."

"Bullpup refit for you, shortened stock and barrel, don't need to be able to shoot a thousand feet anyway. Before you ask it is fitted with a shoulder strap, and I got you another Colt."

Nothing else to talk about so I settle down and watch where we are going. Pulling in at the grocery I'm struck by how big the parking lot and building are. Hell we can fit the paintball in here with an arcade and a game store. Actually sparks a thought and I gotta talk to Bert about it tomorrow.

Hopefully he doesn't have the engineers already doing a design. Though I know the house guys are tearing at the bit to get one. They have advertisements in the paper already. Legal at least has things to do, all two of them are also public defenders. As Bert put it, we look better having public defenders working for us.

So not following the logic on that but well hell he's the CEO. Quick check of the map on my phone to find an alley behind the grocery. So I get the three with me to head over there. As it turns out Frank is with me so we drive his car over to the corner past the alley.

Opening up the trunk we find the vests and gloves first. The rifle he got for me is great, even have a scope on it but don't have to use it. Seems a little odd but the scope is set up to have a gap to use the iron sight. Not real sure of the thinking on this but then the scope is set up for longer firing.

Moving along in the alley we find a very nice thing, the fence is chain link but also has the slats. Makes it hard to see through when it's dark. There are also gaps so we can move up to the fence and take a look. Finding the door we find there are two standing defense out here.

Also about the same time the other car is pulling around the back. Well the other two cars because there are two spotlights and the guards are lit up. We are close enough I can use my pistol and with four pistols shooting the two drop fast. One thing though, they didn't seem surprised at the cars.

"Frank they are expecting cars."

"Yeah I noticed, I'll station two out here with Stephanie and Olina the rest will follow you three."

I look at the other two guys and they are grinning so I giggle then scale the fence. Not terribly quiet but if they have people inside we will get loud anyway. The rest catch up with me quickly so I head for the door. At least until Frank hisses at me then runs over.

He wants thirty seconds to get our car over here so we can all leave fast. Makes sense to me so I start counting Mississippi's. Get an eye roll then he's running for the car. We see the car come back in when I reach thirty five so he's getting slow in his old married days.

Not that we wait for him, one of the guys we killed already had a key in his pocket. Said key fits the lock on the door so I unlock it with rifle held high in my off hand. I don't open it, another guy does standing to the side. I'm laying there with another one of ours to let the door open and return fire.

As it turns out it doesn't matter, the door opens and nobody inside does anything but look up. So we open fire on them and get joined quickly in the firing on them. At least five die in the first second then a few guys are darting past into the building. Gives those of us on the ground a chance to get up and follow.

Working fast we clear the building. As it turns out good thing we have bandit masks. There are two alive we will leave for the cops along with a shitload of drugs. Making sure they are tied securely and not going anywhere we exit the building and hop in the cars.

Third car is slowed a bit, they are recording the writing and looking at the guards outside. Both are dead but the outfits are what they want to see. In this case it's good the yakuza are arrogant enough to have a standard dress for the security on their places. Only good if the cops don't care, otherwise once they know you are screwed.

Surveillance is easy enough to get on a place like this. Not necessarily noticed either. Course the yakuza have people in the cops reporting on everything, still best to not make it obvious. Definitely a prime example of them being arrogant fucks. Not that we are doing much better.

Driving around with hats and the bandit masks on doesn't exactly say hey we aren't doing anything. Not that we see a cop, actually traffic around here is pretty darn dead period. Finding the other building we find out two things, the two guys guarding it are morons, and it's locked.

Guards are morons because we pull up right in front of the building and shoot them both. Using the pistols again since we want to make a quiet entrance. Less shooting at us when we can catch inside off guard. Building itself is pretty well blocked up.

Windows on the front are boarded up and the door is wood. Looks to be the original door as well so we check for keys. No keys so we are slightly stuck, then Frank pulls out a door charge. Send second team around back, there has to be a back door to this place.

Once they are back there we set up the charge and crouch behind the car. It goes off to a rather weak little pop. Get a dog to bark in the distance but that covers it. Popping up over the car we check the door to find nobody in sight. So we move up and I go first. Not standing up though, I'm short enough a full auto spray and I can get shot in the head before anything else.

Avoiding that like the plague so I crouch down and lead the way in. Works this way because the guy right behind can cover one side and I get the other. Using the rifles because if there is an alarm the cops or more yakuza are coming. Besides they are already swarming on the other place.

Course we don't have anything in here besides cash, lots of it. Since there doesn't seem to be an alarm or anything, we checked, we can talk quick.

"This is a lot of cash, where the fuck are they getting it?"

"Good question, better question, what the fuck is up with their security?"

"Lack of it you mean, I suppose means they have high level bought in the cops. So what do we do with the cash?" I just stare at him, I'd smack him but not one of my guys.

"Honestly I'm all for leaving it here and getting the cops." Frank nudges me.

"The door charge is rather quiet so let's empty clips and leave the rifles."

"I like it, but shoot higher they have shit besides cash in here and the cops will want it intact."

"Hang on let's take pictures, we can get an idea on who they have." I grin at him, not one of my guys but he's got brains.

"Spread out and snap pictures, send them to my phone, I live with the reporter."

The guys chuckle and spread out to take pictures of everything. I let our two tag along gang members take some cash, sort of a present to their gangs. Then Stephanie is hissing at me so I exit the building and Olina scoots inside with his camera.

"We gotta get going pretty quick." I nod and grin.

"Taking some cash and snapping pictures of the documents they got. Once we are done with that we are shooting up the building and dropping the rifles then getting out of here."

"Good, you are getting it all I hope."

"Yes, I already told them to send it to me. We can print it out at home and it's like you got email."

"Good plan, I shouldn't have to provide my sources but without a clear line of information it gets harder. Do wipe your phone."

"Denise told me how and John shared how to make it unrecoverable, filling up the hard drive after a wipe. Rather ingenious but well there we go, wipe the phone and load up on my videos." Stephanie snorts and shakes her head.

"You are the oddest sort, though your videos works better than random free porn."

"How do you know you shouldn't have to provide sources?"

"Chief told me, and the DA shouldn't try, he's already being investigated. The FBI showing up at your office puts a damper on everything even slightly questionable."

"Yeah, I have to be careful with this shit, the FBI decides to investigate and I'm screwed."

"Yes, well, look at it this way, the information we are getting out of this might get the FBI looking at them. The method used is illegal but it is a police matter. You already said they are creating drugs for elsewhere, said elsewhere is FBI business."

Everybody comes out so we line up on the building. Well except for three of us to get the cars going. We are leaving immediately after this so we shoot highish to not shoot up the information. Lots of shooting and gets lights turned on in the houses nearby so we dive in the cars minus the rifles and get going.