Call Me Booty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stripping out of the vests and gloves we shove them on the floor and get them under the front seats. If we get pulled over it shouldn't get us anything but talked to. Course the hats and bandanas end up dropped to the floor in the back. Not enough room under the seats, the vests are not thin.

"Am I the only one thinking about shakes and burgers?" We stop at a red light and Frank stares at me.

"Damn apparently twins calls for late night feeding very early." Nothing to say to that except lots of smacks on Frank until we get going.

"I'm in for a shake, hell I'll pay." Frank shakes his head.

"Not with that cash, it's probably drug money and any used tonight is going to point to who did what we did."

"Like they are going to expect us to stop in this place here and buy shit after." He has a point, still though.

"I got cash, I'll pay. Better safe than sorry, the FBI are getting in on that gang now."

We shut up and give out the orders. I get a double burger with cheese and fries along with the shake. Three more shakes and we are moving up to pay and wait. We even manage to not talk while we wait. Well besides to the poor kid sitting at drive through.

Frank talks to him so he doesn't remember me being there. Word of me near a couple attacks and I'm looking at an investigation. The cops probably wouldn't, but then other reporters would get wind and call for one. Which puts me at likely going back to prison, ten years left on my sentence is such the annoyance on parole.

Takes a while but finally we have our food and shakes so we take off. I get to eat about half the fries before anybody says anything.

"The FBI are so in on this gang along with going after the cops. Plenty of names in that list. I don't think only internal affairs is going to handle it."

"Hell if anything the FBI will because I'm fairly sure some of internal affairs is on the take." Silence for a bit, I think everybody is staring at me.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because John thinks so. If a cop thinks their watchers are on the take then they almost have to be."

Silence again that lasts until I'm being dropped off. Rather nice thing, I manage to eat the burger and fries before we reach my house. Stephanie beats me home but she waits on the porch for me. So I walk that way and she starts laughing since I have the empty food bag in my hand.

"Oh shut up I was hungry."

"Just funny seeing you like that, I did the same thing a few times in the first few months. Also, the cops showed up at the second place three or four minutes after we left. Have a police scanner in the car."

"I almost want to yell at Frank, our cars are armored a little. Takes a rifle round to punch through one." Stephanie snorts then hops up to take my arm to guide me inside.

"We were farther back, we filmed after the shooting, not that there was much."

"Yeah, we raided their money filtering location and they had two guards. Doesn't seem to be an alarm on the place, we looked. These guys are iffy on security."

"Wouldn't you want the counters to be not noticed?"

"Yes, doesn't mean you only have two guards, you only have one or two in view. Heck if even that much, the best place to hide something is in plain site. We set up a place to do this, in one of the guys houses, we all went over there anyway so he could share some cash and we hand over what we had earned. Nobody batted an eye, we are all friends and stayed over for a while for the most part. We weren't making huge money, no labs means pay for the drugs to be delivered and don't always get them."

"Everybody liked him?"

"Pretty much, he was also a comic geek so if the guys didn't really like him they traded comics and stuck around to talk comics and stuff. Fairly sure the neighbors suspected we were up to something but nobody knew what. I went over and gave him sex on a regular basis." Stephanie is giggling quietly, we made it to our room.

"Well get out of that we are going to bed and get up early to catch the news."

Don't get up that early, well seven so if you call that early you really need a job. Also in the throes of morning sickness so I'm not a happy camper. Still sit down in the living room and flick the TV on. Ausanat didn't let us keep the smaller one in the kitchen there.

Not wanting everyone sitting in there, it made sense to me. Besides we all eat dinner in the dining room. If there was a TV in the kitchen chances are fairly good the kids at least would want to eat there. DVR be damned they prefer actually watching a show when it's on, go figure on why.

I prefer having no commercials but then they are kids and short attention spans. Which actually isn't true, they like the commercials and complaining about how long it takes to get back to the show. Kids are great, they have the funniest complaints about things then the news switches to current events in the city.

This is interesting so turn the sound up because they are switching to a live feed. Shows the reporter, a man this time, standing in front of the money counting place. He goes on and on about how this is a live feed and not all information is accurate. I want to smack him one so he gets on with it.

Eventually he does get on with it and talks about the amount of money found. In a general term and it's high, half a million. I'm sitting there thinking that maybe I should have let them take more cash. Then they zoom in, he's across the street, to show cops taking out the documents in the evidence bags.

"This is unconfirmed at this time but initial reports say that the police are calling in the FBI. The documents you see them holding in the evidence bags are reportedly very interesting to the FBI. Also unconfirmed but probably not that big a surprise there are also names of very big interest to the police and the mayor's office. No one would say why but I'm thinking there are cases of bribery coming to light at this scene."

Noticing John in the background I can't help it, I go get my phone. Also remember I haven't printed out the stuff I was sent so head for the computer room. Get all the things on the phone off and wipe it then collect enough videos to overwrite. In other words I fill up my phone then erase the videos.

Hoping that is good enough I then call John. I'm not really expecting him to answer. He's at a crime scene after all but he does after four rings.

"Ah Ms. Smith good timing, I was going to be paying you a visit later today."

"I'm sitting here watching the news and I just have to ask, is there really documents showing bribery in the police department?" He snorts and I hear a door shut.

"Damn that was a good cover. I'm going to say holy fuck you did good work, took lots of cash out of their hands. The documents do in fact bring to light bribery along with tell us who else in the states they deal with on drug shipments. I am going to ask how you found this place, and the grocery I figured you would hit, though the answering patrol officer indicated there was nothing there."

"Did he go inside?"

"No, he indicated no persons outside and the door was locked. He did report the graphiti we were going to collect keys from the bank. No, you actually, later today and actually raid the building."

"Left you a couple presents there as well as the drugs."

"Yes, we are liking those two, one is Japanese and not talking. He is however getting deported since the police there want him. Apparently he is a known drug maker and wanted for other charges along with those. The other one though is Korean and singing. I guess North Korea would kill him on sight because that was the first thing he said, no deporting and he talks."

"Then he must have talked against the government. I'm not a fan of theirs but you have to admit the country isn't doing that bad for the people."

"Skipping that discussion. I have to ask this, what were you doing last night at around eleven?"

"I was asleep, unless you get a report on me buying burgers then I got hungry and nobody wanted to get up so called Frank. He was having a discussion with a couple guys so I bought shakes all around."

"Not bad, did you get the guy to pay attention to you?"

"Nah, I leaned back and Frank leaned out the window. I'm not terribly sure the kid knew I was there."

"Alright, I'll stick with the asleep story. You didn't stop a mile away did you?"

"Closer to ten miles I think, we drove for a bit before I said I'm hungry."

"Good, you won't show up in the canvassing, we only go to those close by. Also it was twenty miles at least. No burger joints from here to there for a ways. Alright I better get back to work, though I'm guarding the evidence van, FBI is on the way to take possession."

"We took pictures and I'm printing them out right now. Stephanie will have them on the show."

"I hope she didn't record the action."

"Wasn't much anyway but no, they got the after action. Going to show the guards and what they wore along with show what was in the grocery and talk about corruption."

"Did you get the Asian writing one?" That pulls a groan out of me.

"No, and probably Japanese so I wouldn't understand it. I know what the runes mean because they are similar to what I would put."

"Had to ask, the FBI will handle it, they have translators for this stuff."

We hang up so I go back out to the TV. Presently K joins me and we head to work. Stephanie isn't getting up yet, Andrea is playing with Ausanat. Probably doing a tea party, I did those myself when I was that small. Course I should feel a little jealous, Ausanat provides actual tea for her tea parties.

She also only allows the kids tea during the day. So they got a rather fondness for it. She makes good tea with a little honey and lemon. No caffeine so the kids aren't bouncing off the walls. They get soda with dinner which is probably why we have problems getting them to bed.

Ausanat just watches the fun to. Complete grandma thing there and well alright so it's fun to chase them. Arriving at the office and parking my bike inside we go up to find plenty of applicants and no Bert. Cathy is understandably peeved, she's had them for an hour according to some.

Into the office I go and experience plenty of hell again. On the bright side we got three layers in to fill in the remaining spots. I don't remember how many Bert said we need for that. One however is primarily a business lawyer so I make note of that. We have two criminal lawyers, one is family law and the other is regular.

Good in the family lawyer handles things like divorce and any kids facing criminal charges. Also gets called in when something like child services wants to take away a kid. Not normally something a law firm lawyer gets but he's a public so he does get called in for those.

Back to Bert on making us look better I suppose, though the two lawyers we have were quite happy, public doesn't really get paid that well. Finally Bert shows up when we are deciding on lunch. I look at him, toss up my hands and tell Cathy pizza day. She is grinning as I charge Bert and drag him to my office.

"First I don't get it, why do I have one chair in here and you got two?"

"I swapped chairs honestly, you had better chairs and I only had one. You don't really need chairs in here for porn shooting so I didn't think you would care."

"I don't actually care but well it struck me as odd. Anyway last night I had a revelation. The parking lot for that place is huge, and the building is huge, so why not put all three in there?" Bert looks a little confused.

"All three?" I lost him, damn that's cool usually he loses me.

"Yeah you remember the engineer suggested we put in laser tag or paintball. Well so looking at it I figured we can fit all three in, expand the building some but we can fit it in there."

"So laser tag, arcade, and game store?"

"Exactly, we can sell all games out of the game store. Even the adult ones since I'm fairly sure most of those are shipped in a package like a regular." I pause and look at Bert a moment. "Why laser tag?"

"Well because with that we set up a vest and helmet hooked up to the gun. Let the kids run around and shoot each other without parents freaking because paintballs can blind someone. I'm not so sure on the adult games as well, there isn't a law forbidding sale to minors."

"True, but still sell the games and anyone buying it has to show ID. Make the parents pay attention to what the kids are getting, they sure as hell aren't doing that themselves."

"Your parents died before you got into sex." I roll my eyes.

"My brother always paid attention to what I was doing, our parents did it to him. See they weren't hung up on sex being this big bad thing that you don't talk about. They got him a subscription to Playboy when he was thirteen." Bert snorts and shakes his head.

"Yeah I had to swipe them. Course some will point at you and say it perverted you."

"I do my site because I needed an income and I like being watched anyway. Sex being discussed was not the reason for that. Hell my brother got me on the pill before I went and got laid."

"Yeah I'd say besides the liking being watched you turned out alright. Oh and Playboy has expressed an interest in doing a spread of you." Just stare at Bert a second.

"Umm, you mean like a playmate?"

"Well I don't think so, though playmate means you do things for Playboy. They still have a club so you would do appearances there. I don't think you have to live at the mansion but you do need to show up for the parties."

"Well all that puts a damper on it but I always wanted to be a playmate. I swiped the magazines and looked, good reading material and the playmates were always beautiful."

"Would you be willing if you are a playmate but don't have to do all that?" I beam at him.

"If they think I'm good enough to be one you better be signing me up yesterday." Bert snorts and shakes his head then gets up.

"They were offering money but well hell I'll go back with wants to be a playmate but can't do the required and we can see what they say."

"Take less money even, this is something of a dream."

Bert opens his mouth and the phone rings. I put it on speakerphone and Cathy yells at us to take applicants. Additional news of having a stockbroker is good, we haven't found one yet. All of the ones in the city have a job and apparently don't want to leave it, or can't, one of the things a company can do to their employees.

"Bert hang on, how soon before we are getting the grocery down and the three businesses up?" Bert stops at the door.

"Three days before the cops will clear it, they will have it cleaned out later today but want to go back over it. So three days I'll have found a contractor and get the building torn down, take a week or so. I'll get the engineers working on the design right away, in between applicants."

Out he goes and I descend into hell again, this is getting irritating. I don't get to talk to the stockbroker, Bert knows it better than I do. I get stuck with the rest of the applicants. I'd toss them out the window if Cathy hadn't run pizza over to me. Instead I sit there and talk to them eating pizza.

Totally feel like a pig as well, but I'm eating for three and two of those mouths are getting bigger. Course I also think I'm going to end up fat if I keep going like this. The only problem being the doctor suggested I don't do anything too strenuous since I did the fight while pregnant.

He didn't say there is anything wrong with my kids. Only that I need to be careful because they possibly are a little weakened from the fight. So I throttled him and he admitted there isn't anything wrong with them that he can see, but twins react worse to being jostled around by a woman doing bends.

Not that I can't exercise, I just can't do sit ups or anything. Well he did give me this little partial sit up exercise to do so my back is not harmed later. So I do those but only a couple times a week. It is only to keep my back strong not get stronger as he put it though it isn't much of an exercise anyway.

Finally I run out of applicants and it's getting dark so that is not so good. I guess I'm not getting laid today. I can deal with that, P is the one who practically needs it often as possible. Course P is also in her period and none of us will go there, P included which was a thank god revelation.

I don't know how many of the guys would even go there. I know all of us in the house wouldn't. That conversation came up quick, though Ausanat took the opportunity to laugh at us, she is in menopause. Made us all jealous, but then she can't have kids anymore so it evens out.

Exit the office and find Cathy. She smiles at me and waves her hands around. So I look and there's nobody here.

"I know there isn't anybody here. It's getting dark so I guess I'm going home. Where's K?"

"She had to drive people for testing. We had a good sized group come in without current tests."

"We are going to need to get more people in here, she's one of the performers." Cathy snorts and shrugs.

"On her period and we do have the ad in the paper. We will get people, in fact we may have one or two already. I gave them to Bert to interview." I'm not sure I like that but still we are talking security guards of the unarmed variety.

"So how long before K comes back?"

"Left an hour ago, she should be back shortly, it doesn't take that long to get the blood taken but they only have so many rooms for it."

Well this rather sucks, so I sit next to Cathy and we wait. Luckily she has a deck of cards in the desk so I sit across the desk and we play poker. We have change in our purses so we play penny ante. I keep getting good hands so Cathy starts calling me names, not to be outdone I call her names in Thai.

Nothing serious, we aren't swearing at each other or anything. She calls me things like a dirty card shark. I return fire by calling her a maeng da. Which is asked about then we are having a pinch fight. I don't blame her, being called a giant water bug definitely wouldn't sit well with me either.

Middle of the pinch fight is how K finds us. She comes over and watches a moment then is laughing. We stop to look, then start to pinch her. K is squeaking and trying to pinch back but we are moving too fast. Doesn't take long before we are all sitting on the floor laughing.

After a little while we get up, make sure we have everything and head down to the first floor. Bert is still upstairs apparently so we have Andy lock the door after us. I scoot along on my bike with Cathy to make sure she can get out of here. Once she takes off for home K hops on and we do the same thing.